Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mazule Slough  (Read 2743 times)

9 review(s) for mazule_ (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Denhamhoop

Date 22/4/16
Price £90
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
A return to a former regular of mine.Its been over a year since Ive seen this MILF but will return more quickly this time round.Dressed sexily as always welcomed with full on snog.Quick shower and straight into DEEP DEEP FK your tonsils are in danger with her.Then told to lie back and enjoy as she proceeded to suck and lick my cock as though it was the sweetest tastiest treat ever.Then some ball sucking and a little finger probing of my perineum and anus as she proceeded to milk my cock with her mouth before  I proceeded to wank and cum over her tits.Quick clean up for both of us Chatting about what we've both been doing in the year.Then I start to lick her which has her twitching fairly quickly.A little snog and I suggest a nice 69 which somehow ends up with me sucking her tits whilst she sucks me off.On with the condom and she climbs on top and we proceed to grind up and down and back and forth before I switch to Missionary and as always I cum very quickly in Missionary.She cleans me up and we then share a glass of wine which she proceeds to use as lubricant for my cock.Now much as Im enjoying the BJ I can feel my balls are empty and nothing will happen so suggest time for shower and head home.

Offline latecomer

Thanks for this positive review.  I've been meaning to see Mazule for a while but, on the couple of occasions I've called her, she wasn't free at the time I was.  From what other reviewers say, yes she is mature and (as we say up north) built like a brick shithouse but still the positive reviews come in.  Nice to see a truthful profile of a woman who charges a reasonable price and apparently gives an excellent service.  I'll post a review myself if I manage to meet up with her.

Offline TallnHung

She is great.
I'm a regular at least once a month and every time she blows my mind and deepthroats my cock.
Really good fun, better the more you know her and I'm always left gagging for more.
One of my all time favourites :)

Offline Steely Dan

Thank you for the review. She has among the best reviews - but her pics make her look like Cinderella's stepsister.  I guess I should trust UKP reviews, (not AW pics) but I fear I might struggle with her looks.  Is she for size 14 MILF lovers only?  (Who knew there were so many.)

Offline contentguy

She breaks my cardinal sin of pricing stupidity.
£90 for the first hour.
£50 for 30 minutes
But for an hour and a half £160

In my experience that means: 30 mins or an hour, your out the door after the first pop.
90 mins, I might have to do some more work after the first pop.

But 90 mins being more than an hour + half hour indicates I'm not going to be having an intelligent conversation with said prossie.

Shame, he looks nice.

Guy

Offline TallnHung

Steely Dan,
I'd say she is MILF and Deepthroat lovers.
You wont believe how much cock she can swallow and great very responsive tits.
Does it for me every time which is why I'm there a couple times a month but its all about what floats your boat I guess.