Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hello Hun  (Read 1736 times)

Offline leffe7

Offline Uniformad

Would love to see her but just outside of what I'd pay.

Offline philipsfrog

£180 is way too much for me for just 1 hour

Offline Uniformad

£180 is way too much for me for just 1 hour

Bloody hell I thought she was 150 I'd never pay 180

Offline johnny34

Bloody hell I thought she was 150 I'd never pay 180

+ £60 extra for those wanting anal, so possibly £240. Not for me at that level of pricing.

Offline Sar-Major

+ £60 extra for those wanting anal, so possibly £240. Not for me at that level of pricing.

Never mind the fekin price.......She'e Romanian for fek sake!!!!!! :scare: :scare: :scare: :dash: :dash: :dash:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Tiger63

Looking4fun

If she wasn't Romanian I'd give it a go, the problem is she looks fit as, but you never know with roms

Offline iceraider

I think i might have to treat myself.

Offline Sar-Major

I think i might have to treat myself.

YOU'LL be sorrrrrrry.............. :dash: :dash: :dash:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Horizontal pleasures

heavily photoshopped unreality photo but no luck with reverse image search.

Offline Addicted65

I saw this girl a couple of years ago. She was pretty much as the photos , clean friendly and decent service. Think I paid £120 or £150 at the time. Decent punt and very attractive. From what I remember owo was good and she was very receptive to reverse O. Did her cowgirl reverse cowgirl and finished doggy. Down side was no dfk and  I was out after about 45 minutes. Certainly well above the average EE girl tho.

Probably not worth £180, but if you have got it and want to spend some time with a stunner you could do worse.

Saw her before I found this site hence no review.
Banned reason: False accusations of corruption

Offline Bengeo13

I've seen Hello Hun, but my review doesn't come up because I titled it HelloHun with no gaps.
So here it is
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30774.0
It's nearly two years old now but I remember her well, and I don't often say that
She's a regular tourer but I haven't seen her again because of the fee, and I've told her so
Each to their own of course but she is as spick and span as she looks that's for sure, or was a couple of years ago.

Offline Uniformad

It's a shame the price is so high as after reading your review I would have had a go, there must be people who pay the 180 or she wouldn't keep coming back. For me not a chance in hell I would do 180 for an hour as I could nearly have a three some for an hour for the same price.