Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork app issue  (Read 1117 times)

wolves87

Any of you guys having issues with the adultwork app. When I try to search it asks if you want proximity search ie Wolverhampton for instance, it won't allow me to without typing in all the info, does anyone else have the same problem

Offline BarneyIn

It doesn't even work full stop on iPhones. Have to use the full site.

wolves87

Mines on android, worked no problem until last week

Offline Merlin73

Try making sure your safari browser is not on private, that will solve the problem but also leave a trace of what you have been upto. So remeber to delete your tracks if necessary.

wolves87

Try making sure your safari browser is not on private, that will solve the problem but also leave a trace of what you have been upto. So remeber to delete your tracks if necessary.

Cheers Merlin, my phone did a Google maps upgrade, its started to work correctly

Offline Marmalade

Maybe depends on which iPhone you have. Seems to work fine on the 6s (ios9.3.1) even with Safari on private. Downside is you don't get so much handy detail but you can at least login without typing a password if you want. If you go to the main website and save it as a homescreen icon, that gives you the option of going to the desktop direct although the app should let you do that. AW used to very responsive to reports about bugs but now they just tell you it works cos 'they've tested it' (which of course is bollox cos there'll nearly always be some configuration that gives problems). Only other things I can suggest is rebooting and reinstalling the app might work.

Offline Covbirm

Delete your cookies. Mine thought I was in Eastern Europe so the location didn't work