Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia-B - Edinburgh  (Read 2850 times)

21 review(s) for Sophia-Belle (16 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Fasting

Sophia-B,  £130/1hr (before increase), 5'4'', size 8

External Link/Members Only

Comms + Location
Nice apartment near haymarket. Shower+ drink offered.
Comms were OK, she was running late etc. but no big deal

Looks + Personality
well dressed. slim body, as per AW pictures. believably in her 20s. Scottish accent. Face pretty-ish but nothing special.  Good hygiene: Noticed during doggy that she has a very clean bum-hole ;).
She's nice, a little reserved. Doesn't talk shit, always a plus.

Service
It's a GFE type punt. FK. Fairly responsive to RO. OWO was overall above average, quite sloppy, some eye contact, bit of deepthroat, balls licked…  though when she upped the pace it hurt just a little (had this with another WG  :D). Sex was just OK… nothing terrible but I've had more enjoyable shags. Just a bit lacking in energy.

Summary
Fairly decent punt. A positive, but I can't say she stands out from the rest.

bepi

Up in price from £130 to £200 ????

Offline Courtney

The price is at £200 just now because she is in London.

Offline Fasting

She put it up to £150/hr in Scotland.

mavgoose

"Nothing special"
"Sex was just ok"
"Lacking in energy"

Generous positive.

Offline DickDiver

"Nothing special"
"Sex was just ok"
"Lacking in energy"

Generous positive.

Clean arsehole though. Prerequisite for £150/hr.

Offline Fasting

"Nothing special"
"Sex was just ok"
"Lacking in energy"

Generous positive.

Did consider the neutral. I've seen 8 WGs so far and I'm still trying to calibrate my prossie-quality measuring stick.

Regarding "nothing special" … I've essentially said that in all three of my reviews so far. I feel adjectives like gorgeous get thrown around way too easily on UKP. Gorgeous for me means top 10% of general population. So bare in mind I'd say that about the majority of AW WGs. That doesn't mean I don't find them attractive, and I value service/looks like 60/40.

Offline Fasting

Clean arsehole though. Prerequisite for £150/hr.

Few are that tidy :D

bensonhedges20

"Nothing special"
"Sex was just ok"
"Lacking in energy"

Generous positive.

Shes still a positive in my book though she isnt really a mind reader. One can only do so much ...

Offline Fasting

Reading the most recent Neutrals on the Scottish board :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=95089.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=76991.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=94300.0

I can't put Sophia-B in with that lot; she's professional and a safe punt.

Offline DickDiver

Shes still a positive in my book though she isnt really a mind reader. One can only do so much ...

To charge the super-premium prices she shouldn't have to mind-read in what sounds like a fairly vanilla punt. She should be making it special if she wants to charge the big bucks.

This mind-reader thing is just dickery. Like "clicking". It's a pay per fuck arrangement not a marriage.

Offline Fasting

You really seem to put your own spin on what others post.

Mind-reader? When fucking missionary there's nothing on my mind a WG really needs to know. A WG can either be an active participant (good) or passive (bad).

bensonhedges20

"Nothing special"
"Sex was just ok"
"Lacking in energy"

Generous positive.

Lets use these three quotes to summarise what i mean by me saying 'mind reader'

Nothing special - you must have seen something you liked to book her? Not a wgs fault there. Check

Sex was just okay. How was it bad? Did she say no to anything? Did you want more? Was it because you didnt say or she didnt do? Did you expect more than you would have got? Ultimately her likes list is quite good.

Lacking in energy? Im guessing she didnt initiate round two or you had to do that? Or did she lay down like a corpse?

Ultimately, the rates were there. Prior to you going. Not like there was a price list of surcharges.

Seeing that i have seen her i just thought id elaborate a little thats all.

Offline DickDiver

What do you suggest B&H?

Pull out and start a feedback session?

"I can't help but notice your fucking is a bit lacklustre, doll. Any chance yoj could up your game a bit?"

It's her job, she should be good at it. Personally, I am going to finish off rather than risk an atmosphere. If the girl isn't in the mood for a day at the office she should chuck a sickie rather than take someone's cash.

Just an alternative point of view.

Offline Fasting

Lets use these three quotes to summarise what i mean by me saying 'mind reader'

Nothing special - you must have seen something you liked to book her? Not a wgs fault there. Check

Sex was just okay. How was it bad? Did she say no to anything? Did you want more? Was it because you didnt say or she didnt do? Did you expect more than you would have got? Ultimately her likes list is quite good.

Lacking in energy? Im guessing she didnt initiate round two or you had to do that? Or did she lay down like a corpse?

Ultimately, the rates were there. Prior to you going. Not like there was a price list of surcharges.

Seeing that i have seen her i just thought id elaborate a little thats all.

1) "Nothing special" - I explained this. I meant purely in terms of facial attractiveness. I can't see her face on the AW profile. I did find her attractive, but … other reviewers called her "gorgeous"  whereas I wouldn't go so far.

She's not a model -- it's hardly stinging criticism. Being "nothing special" is hardly the most terrible thing. Most people, by definition, aren't special. Most AW prossies in Scotland are not gorgeous. I'm not gorgeous. B&H, I'd imagine you're not gorgeous. We'll all live.

2) She did everything expected. She's professional and gives you your whole hour, I don't feel cheated in any way at all. There's a continuum between 'lying there like a corpse' and an energetic, passionate fuck. Just felt she was towards the wrong end of that. I got in late, perhaps it's 'cause it was a back-to-back booking.

I don't want to be overly critical. She put a lot of effort into the OWO. She's professional. She's a safe punt. I'm sure if I went from cheap Romanians to her I'd be impressed. I just can't say she stands from the other well-liked, well-reviewed prossies. I reviewed her and Katie at the same time because they were the same price, same city & a similar style of punt. I preferred Katie, but the difference wasn't huge.

bensonhedges20

1) "Nothing special" - I explained this. I meant purely in terms of facial attractiveness. I can't see her face on the AW profile. I did find her attractive, but … other reviewers called her "gorgeous"  whereas I wouldn't go so far.

She's not a model -- it's hardly stinging criticism. Being "nothing special" is hardly the most terrible thing. Most people, by definition, aren't special. Most AW prossies in Scotland are not gorgeous. I'm not gorgeous. B&H, I'd imagine you're not gorgeous. We'll all live.

2) She did everything expected. She's professional and gives you your whole hour, I don't feel cheated in any way at all. There's a continuum between 'lying there like a corpse' and an energetic, passionate fuck. Just felt she was towards the wrong end of that. I got in late, perhaps it's 'cause it was a back-to-back booking.

I don't want to be overly critical. She put a lot of effort into the OWO. She's professional. She's a safe punt. I'm sure if I went from cheap Romanians to her I'd be impressed. I just can't say she stands from the other well-liked, well-reviewed prossies. I reviewed her and Katie at the same time because they were the same price, same city & a similar style of punt. I preferred Katie, but the difference wasn't huge.

Go see delphine if you get the chance. Never fails to deliver

Offline Fasting

Go see delphine if you get the chance. Never fails to deliver

Good shout. Thanks.

Offline auldie63

You really seem to put your own spin on what others post.

Mind-reader? When fucking missionary there's nothing on my mind a WG really needs to know. A WG can either be an active participant (good) or passive (bad).
It's your dime, your review and you should say it as you saw it. We all have different things we go for and long may that remain.
Set your own standards and do your posts accordingly, ignore the moans and the best of luck.

Offline nike

It's your dime, your review and you should say it as you saw it. We all have different things we go for and long may that remain.
Set your own standards and do your posts accordingly, ignore the moans and the best of luck.

+1
Agree with u completely Auldie.  The op has given a positive review with his observations, as he sees them. I can't fault him for that. For someone to come on and start moaning because someone has dared to say something unfavourable about their favourite prossie, is out of order.

Don't get intimidated by these " white knights". I for one appreciate a constructive review.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 08:50:09 am by nike »

DG

I really like the look of this girl and have exchanged a fair few messages with a view to meeting her during one of her Glasgow trips. A couple of things have caught my attention recently however; firstly the price increase and secondly, what I interpret, as indifferent reviews. I can't make my mind up if these are indicative of a decent, but fairly vanilla GFE, or a lack lustre meet, bearing in mind Sophia has received some very good reviews in the past. As much as I don't like to question what a girl thinks is a fair rate for the services she offers, I doubt I would be posting if she hadn't increased hers.  :unknown: