Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations in London this week. 18 - 25 I'm after a stunner with big tits  (Read 2063 times)

Offline cumtwice

There's obviously a lot of choice in London which is great, but really struggling to pick one that Ticks all the boxing.

Girls I've seen that were good are

Michelle independant
ECB
Plat CINDY
Nina lush

Size 8 or 10 with big tits and a stunning face.

Not looking to spend more than £120 for the hour

Offline Clipit

I've seen ECB lots and not many others at all! I saw Ginalove last time I was in London a couple of weeks ago, and although the breasts are rather small, the lovely skin, body, CIM, cute face, energy, B2B massage, are all awesome!

punther

bigger than a size 10 but has a stunning face and big tits

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline cumtwice

Looks great. The cum limits are going to be a problem for me though. 1 hour could cost me £180 or £220 lol

Offline cumtwice

I've seen ECB lots and not many others at all! I saw Ginalove last time I was in London a couple of weeks ago, and although the breasts are rather small, the lovely skin, body, CIM, cute face, energy, B2B massage, are all awesome!

Yeah ECB is probably my favourite - but she cancelled last time - so not going back for a while.

Offline cumtwice

Sent her an email asking about no limit cum and she blocked me. I guess that's a no then. Fair enough, her profile is quite clear- but a block is fairly harsh

punther

Sent her an email asking about no limit cum and she blocked me. I guess that's a no then. Fair enough, her profile is quite clear- but a block is fairly harsh

From her profile:

Q. How many times can I cum in 1 hour service?

A. Two times cum including this price. If you feel you need more time cum as well it takes £40 extra each.

So basically 1 hour with 2 pops and OWO comes to £100 i think

It is stated on her profile but bit of a cuntish thing to block you though!

LL

There's obviously a lot of choice in London which is great, but really struggling to pick one that Ticks all the boxing.

Girls I've seen that were good are

Michelle independant
ECB
Plat CINDY
Nina lush

Size 8 or 10 with big tits and a stunning face.

Not looking to spend more than £120 for the hour

The girl in my my most recent review fits your criteria, if you're not too fussed about GFE (and you'd have £30 left over to spend on beers and a kebab :hi:).

Offline cumtwice

Great shout. Thanks!

So no kissing? What's her face like? (Sorry if I missed this in the review)

LL

Great shout. Thanks!

So no kissing? What's her face like? (Sorry if I missed this in the review)
Did you read any of it? :D
Yes she kisses, but not passionately like Michelle or Cindy (on your list of girls you liked).
Her face is pretty.

Offline cumtwice

You got me. I've just re-read it... I'm going to c her Friday hopefully. So appreciate the heads up