Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daniella ES / Daniella148 AdultWork  (Read 3465 times)

9 review(s) for daniella148 (5 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

desmodovi

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi all, this is my first post as I tend not to get involved in forums, however I feel I must WORN !!! everyone about Daniella and believe me I speak from experience
Whatever you do, do not visit this girl she comes across as all sweet and professional, but she is nothing short of a liar and a thief and the service was poor by the numbers as they say
If I had to use one word to describe this girl it would be "abhorrent"

Offline monstermuncher

Can you elaborate? Some more information to justify your post would be helpful.

Offline Game of scones

Sorry this is not a review a review is something that's tells how your whole experience on that particular visit went so we as fellow forum members /contributors can choose or not choose to then visit .This is just someone with an issue with the hoor in question.

Offline bigmike32

Theres been a couple of reviews like this lately where a random guy pops up and attacks a wgs credibility without even mentioning why. So unless a reasonable review is posted listing his reasons i dont believe it.

Offline bigmike32

This wg looks gorgeous has lots of positive feedback and seems credible. Plus shes based in leeds why is this posted in the scotland region.

Offline Budgie

desmodovi's "review" is a bit abrupt and could do with being expended on. It would probably have been better in the general comments section, however I can agree with his general impression of Daniella as I've had a shit punt with her in the past,

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67602.0

bigmike32, its in the Scotland region section as she tours and is up here fairly regular.

Offline bigmike32

Ok cheers budgie i had never heard of her. And a few vague reviews have popped up here lately where the ops do not eleborate. And to call her a thief without explaining is a bit harsh aswell.

Offline Budgie

I agree he should explain his review in a bit more detail, particularly the thief comment, to show he is a genuine punter. From my experience of Daniella I assume he is probably suggesting she stole from him by providing a shit service.

chico1000

I have seen her twice. She uses a well known and decent Glasgow hotel. Can't remember exactly but I think I gave her a positive on the first visit and a neutral on the second. Having met a lot more wg's since then I think it is clearly a neutral on the first visit and a negative on the second one. 

Photo's are heavily photo-shopped but they do bear some kind of resemblance but not the kind of model in the photos.  Nice  enough face body and great tits.  But major negative is its an extra for everything, owo that's an extra, cim that's another extra, speak to her that's an extra.  At that time there was no mention of extra's on her profile.
Good enough owo and quite a good ride.  Tried to kiss her during mish and she turned away.    But as the guy said above it was by the numbers.  She had the Coronation Street on the TV.  On the second visit I was rushed out the door and I got the impression she was buzzing the next guy up to the room as she was closing the door.

Offline bigmike32

Ok so she might warrant negative and neutral reviews but accusing her of being a thief without explaining his side of the story is plain wrong imo. If she is genuinely a thief and he posts a honest review then he is doing us punters a service by letting us know.

chico1000

I wouldn't think she would be a thief in the literal sense.

Offline bigmike32

I dont think she is either. The op needs to elaborate on his post. If not then need to take it with a pinch of salt.

desmodovi

Seen her at a well know hotel chain beginning with an M
Everything on her likes list was an extra and in my book that amounts to her being a stranger to the truth and mis-selling at the very least, yes my choice of words in the OP may have been a little strong but if one agrees to pay for a service as advertised you should get that service
If you paid for new windows and  they left the glass out and said that's an extra you wouldn't be happy