Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lies, damned lies and .....  (Read 3632 times)

Offline RedKettle

I'm off to look for a Spanish 40 year old in the Northeast who's been punting since 2012 and offer £170 for the hour and I should get a good punt!   :yahoo:

you just beat me to it - I was also about to analysis the "perfect punt".

Offline BogBog1

This is a fucking awesome post. I am such a geek!

Arley Hall

This is brilliant

What would be interesting is if based on these numbers you/someone undertook a series of 10 punts 5punts using the outcomes in green e.g. Over 40+ year old, spanish, £150 etc. etc.  and 5 punts using the outcomes in red  Romanian, 18-20 years old, <£80, etc..

This would be good as there would be no variation in the punter so we have a constant in terms of the punters appearance, personality etc.

Yes - that would indeed be interesting - preferably alternating between the two extremes so that it didn't become too depressing! I'd consider it myself but I need to go easy for a few weeks for financial reasons.

Arley Hall

Interesting and thanks for the time input to produce this . Could you have printed the sample size of each category next to the % figure ? Looks like the young Romanian's reputations are vindicated as poor SPs  :thumbsdown:

Thanks - I considered doing that, but I didn't want to overload the reader with too much information and cause confusion. When I get moment I may do it in another post.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 03:29:19 pm by Arley Hall »

Arley Hall

What a great post.

I'm off to look for a Spanish 40 year old in the Northeast who's been punting since 2012 and offer £170 for the hour and I should get a good punt!   :yahoo:

you just beat me to it - I was also about to analysis the "perfect punt".

Yes, as punther says, we need somebody to put this to the test!

Offline BogBog1

I wonder if one really tough thing abuot trying to impose stats on this hobby (something I've tried to do several times, and always failed miserably), is that I don't have a "type" - I want different things on different days. One day a super-petite 20 year old Romanian wouldn't do it for me but a 30+ anal-loving milf would. On another day a tiny young Romanian is ALL I can think about, regardless of quality of service (within reason). Another time I want to be squirted all over, and I'm not too fussed what the girl looks like (again within reason) as long as squirting is a guarantee!

Arley Hall

I wonder if one really tough thing abuot trying to impose stats on this hobby (something I've tried to do several times, and always failed miserably), is that I don't have a "type" - I want different things on different days. One day a super-petite 20 year old Romanian wouldn't do it for me but a 30+ anal-loving milf would. On another day a tiny young Romanian is ALL I can think about, regardless of quality of service (within reason). Another time I want to be squirted all over, and I'm not too fussed what the girl looks like (again within reason) as long as squirting is a guarantee!

That's true - if I really wanted to punt with a particular girl I wouldn't let the unfavourable odds stop me. However the stats could be useful as a deciding factor if all other things were equal. They might also be useful for the punter who is trying to organise a foolproof punt and wants to narrow down the field - obviouly in combination with UKP reviews.

Offline BogBog1

I totally agree, and I salute your endeavour! This is the sort of thing that should qualify you for the New Year's Honours list  :D :D :D

Arley Hall

I totally agree, and I salute your endeavour! This is the sort of thing that should qualify you for the New Year's Honours list  :D :D :D

I wouldn't mind going to the Palace to receive it, but the chit-chat with the Queen could be a bit awkward :)