Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FKK Oceans overpricing (?) and redemption at Acapulco Velbert  (Read 1353 times)

flagrunner

Firstly, I'm typing this on my mobile after a few glasses of red so apologies for any misspellings or auto corrects!

First day of my punting weekend is over. Given that I was up at 3am to catch my flight, this was as late as I could last.

The plan was to visit Oceans for the first time and stay at the B&B hotel close by. I got to the hotel before checkin opened and was glad I did.  The place had a very dodgy feel to it for me. When I arrived there were lots of people outside smoking God knows what and loud music blaring.  Thankfully I could cancel up to 7pm so I promptly booked a room in the Airporthotel Dusseldorf just around the corner.  EUR 40 more expensive but the difference was night and day. I have a 13th floor room overlooking the city.  I would highly recommend this hotel for Oceans trips.

Another neat thing about it is that there is a trail right outside the door leading straight to the front door of Oceans!  It's like your own private walkway to pleasure!  if you Google both places you'll see the path between them on Google maps. Unfortunately this is where the good fortune ended for me.  I headed to Oceans around 4pm and the lady on the door told me it would be EUR 80 to get in. I double checked the price in case it was a language mistake but, no, it was the correct price. I was told there is a cheaper price but I wouldn't even get food or soft drinks. I made the excuse that I had to pick up more money from the hotel and went back to check prices.  Sure enough, upon checking the website, the standard rate seems to be EUR65. The whole thing left a bad taste in the mouth so I decided to go elsewhere. 

I'd been to Acapulco in Velbert previously and really enjoyed it so I decided to go back. I like the no approach policy and the general layout of the main room.

I arrived around 5.30pm and paid my EUR40 entry fee.  The woman on the desk remembered me from a month ago. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing!

Anyway, I decided to get a quick punt in to settle down.  I decided to go with a girl who I remembered from last time.  Her name escapes me now.  She was very petite with glasses.  Kinda like a trainee office secretary!  ;) She also had the tightest ass I'd ever seen. Chat was kept to a minimum and we quickly went back to a room for 30 minutes no frills.  She was very sweet but a bit awkward when it came to fucking.  Nevertheless I left happy and headed to the sauna for a while to recover.  I also had some food which like last time was very tasty.

Getting back down to business,  there was one girl that stood out.  She looked German (or at least non Romanian) with shoulder length blond hair and a little bit more meat to her. She was very extrovert and tended to hang out near the pole area.  She was totally dirty looking. Normally this wouldn't be my kind of thing but she was very hot.  Unfortunately she was also very popular and whenever she finished with a punt she would be whisked away again.  This was a bit of a put off for me so I decided to leave it.

Then a girl walked in who I instantly knew I was going to party with. Again she was western European looking with shoulder length blond hair but this time it was puffed out like a lion mane!  my first thought was that she looked like the lead singer of the Cardigans (Google it!) - a very gorgeous Scandinavian looking face.

Her name is Katja and she said she was German. She started off kind of a bit of a wallflower.  She sat right at the back next to the fruit machines and didn't really look around at all. Every so often though she would give a shy half smile to men passing by which had me totally hooked.

Someone snapped her up before me so I had to wait for around 40 minutes to see her again. When she reappeared I took my chance and said hi. Chat was a bit strained as she didn't speak too much English and I speak no German but I couldn't take my eyes off her the whole time.

Soon we were off to party...again just 30 mins as is my preference. I don't normally kiss but this time we were straight into it as soon as the door was closed. Not Dfk but kind of sensual. To be honest, it wasn't the best oral I've ever received bit seeing such a pretty face getting to work down there was a huge turn on.

Katja more than made up for the average oral in actual fucking. In fact she blew me away - very tight and she didn't rush things when she was on top. We switched to doggy and I could properly finally get the best view in the house...man what an ass. I couldn't stop myself and finished well before time. I was delighted though. I wasbt rushed out the door and we hung out until my time was up.

I recognised the feeling I had when I left..it was the glow of just having had a mind blowing experience. Ive only had it once before, with Ruby Rae at Love Ranch North in the states. I gave a decent tip and we parted ways. I decided to call it a night as I was shattered and knew it wasn't going to get any better.

I've decided it's the really sensual encounters that I like. The whole dirty hard banging thing, whilst fun, isn't really satisfying or memorable for me. I can highly recommend Katja and Acapulco in general. A second good trip there.

I'm heading to GT tomorrow and will be meeting up with a member of the Isg board that I got speaking to online recently. I'll be sure to report back.

Offline Dimond dave

Is velvet flat rate ,,, sounds rather good 

Firstly, I'm typing this on my mobile after a few glasses of red so apologies for any misspellings or auto corrects!

First day of my punting weekend is over. Given that I was up at 3am to catch my flight, this was as late as I could last.

The plan was to visit Oceans for the first time and stay at the B&B hotel close by. I got to the hotel before checkin opened and was glad I did.  The place had a very dodgy feel to it for me. When I arrived there were lots of people outside smoking God knows what and loud music blaring.  Thankfully I could cancel up to 7pm so I promptly booked a room in the Airporthotel Dusseldorf just around the corner.  EUR 40 more expensive but the difference was night and day. I have a 13th floor room overlooking the city.  I would highly recommend this hotel for Oceans trips.

Another neat thing about it is that there is a trail right outside the door leading straight to the front door of Oceans!  It's like your own private walkway to pleasure!  if you Google both places you'll see the path between them on Google maps. Unfortunately this is where the good fortune ended for me.  I headed to Oceans around 4pm and the lady on the door told me it would be EUR 80 to get in. I double checked the price in case it was a language mistake but, no, it was the correct price. I was told there is a cheaper price but I wouldn't even get food or soft drinks. I made the excuse that I had to pick up more money from the hotel and went back to check prices.  Sure enough, upon checking the website, the standard rate seems to be EUR65. The whole thing left a bad taste in the mouth so I decided to go elsewhere. 

I'd been to Acapulco in Velbert previously and really enjoyed it so I decided to go back. I like the no approach policy and the general layout of the main room.

I arrived around 5.30pm and paid my EUR40 entry fee.  The woman on the desk remembered me from a month ago. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing!

Anyway, I decided to get a quick punt in to settle down.  I decided to go with a girl who I remembered from last time.  Her name escapes me now.  She was very petite with glasses.  Kinda like a trainee office secretary!  ;) She also had the tightest ass I'd ever seen. Chat was kept to a minimum and we quickly went back to a room for 30 minutes no frills.  She was very sweet but a bit awkward when it came to fucking.  Nevertheless I left happy and headed to the sauna for a while to recover.  I also had some food which like last time was very tasty.

Getting back down to business,  there was one girl that stood out.  She looked German (or at least non Romanian) with shoulder length blond hair and a little bit more meat to her. She was very extrovert and tended to hang out near the pole area.  She was totally dirty looking. Normally this wouldn't be my kind of thing but she was very hot.  Unfortunately she was also very popular and whenever she finished with a punt she would be whisked away again.  This was a bit of a put off for me so I decided to leave it.

Then a girl walked in who I instantly knew I was going to party with. Again she was western European looking with shoulder length blond hair but this time it was puffed out like a lion mane!  my first thought was that she looked like the lead singer of the Cardigans (Google it!) - a very gorgeous Scandinavian looking face.

Her name is Katja and she said she was German. She started off kind of a bit of a wallflower.  She sat right at the back next to the fruit machines and didn't really look around at all. Every so often though she would give a shy half smile to men passing by which had me totally hooked.

Someone snapped her up before me so I had to wait for around 40 minutes to see her again. When she reappeared I took my chance and said hi. Chat was a bit strained as she didn't speak too much English and I speak no German but I couldn't take my eyes off her the whole time.

Soon we were off to party...again just 30 mins as is my preference. I don't normally kiss but this time we were straight into it as soon as the door was closed. Not Dfk but kind of sensual. To be honest, it wasn't the best oral I've ever received bit seeing such a pretty face getting to work down there was a huge turn on.

Katja more than made up for the average oral in actual fucking. In fact she blew me away - very tight and she didn't rush things when she was on top. We switched to doggy and I could properly finally get the best view in the house...man what an ass. I couldn't stop myself and finished well before time. I was delighted though. I wasbt rushed out the door and we hung out until my time was up.

I recognised the feeling I had when I left..it was the glow of just having had a mind blowing experience. Ive only had it once before, with Ruby Rae at Love Ranch North in the states. I gave a decent tip and we parted ways. I decided to call it a night as I was shattered and knew it wasn't going to get any better.

I've decided it's the really sensual encounters that I like. The whole dirty hard banging thing, whilst fun, isn't really satisfying or memorable for me. I can highly recommend Katja and Acapulco in general. A second good trip there.

I'm heading to GT tomorrow and will be meeting up with a member of the Isg board that I got speaking to online recently. I'll be sure to report back.

flagrunner

EUR 40 entry, 40 for 30 mins, 80 for an hour

Offline Jerboa

No Idea what the crack is at Oceans, they are a queer lot, when they charge 30 if you come by taxi, there is a early entry price but you must pay extra for dinner, sounds like the receptionist wanted to rip you off, if it was me I would be wanting to speak to the manager, then tell him I'm not happy to be treated like a idiot, and I'm going elsewhere and will write about my experience at their club online. External Link/Members Only

Good idea going to Acapulco, but what's with the gave a decent tip, you not american are you? You don't tip at saunaclubs, if she was that good, have a break then take her again.

External Link/Members Only

flagrunner

Thanks Jerboa

My bad on the tip. I don't have being American as an excuse and tipping isn't my normal but ifa lady gives me a great time over and above what I usually expect, I don't mind tipping. Also it was the easiest thing to do given that I only had 50s on me :)

I'm not sure if the receptionist at Oceans was trying to rip me off or just trying to ensure I take the most expensive option. She did say that I got absolutely everything for that including meal and alcoholic drinks. Still, to say that my only other option was entry only, not even any soft drinks, was I'm sure not giving me all the options available. Paying 80 would've soured things. Anyway, glad I ended up at Acapulco.

Just having breakfast before heading to GT at lunchtime.  Excited!

oring123

hi Dusseldorf sounds great any flights ,hotels club info you can give would be great
thanks oring

Offline Jerboa

Thanks Jerboa

My bad on the tip. I don't have being American as an excuse and tipping isn't my normal but ifa lady gives me a great time over and above what I usually expect, I don't mind tipping. Also it was the easiest thing to do given that I only had 50s on me :)

I'm not sure if the receptionist at Oceans was trying to rip me off or just trying to ensure I take the most expensive option. She did say that I got absolutely everything for that including meal and alcoholic drinks. Still, to say that my only other option was entry only, not even any soft drinks, was I'm sure not giving me all the options available. Paying 80 would've soured things. Anyway, glad I ended up at Acapulco.

Just having breakfast before heading to GT at lunchtime.  Excited!

Yes never tip girls in saunaclubs, ok if it's €75 and you only have 80 no worry about 5 change, but tipping in the clubs ruins things, just go to Palace and you will understand, the girls have the brass necks to ask for tips on top of their wages, because un-informed first time newbies are led like lambs, a German girl asked me once, hahahaha that was a short conversation.

And as for Oceans, they had the possibility to be a great club, good facillities, they drew many girls in with free club entry, and Hessen price structure, but then want to rip customers off with taxi surcharges, the only saunaclub in Germany I've heard of that do this, the full price for entry, which is still on their site is €65, so the €80 was bullshit.

Offline Copachea

Entry price for a German speaker/reader of their website is 50€. Well done for voting with your feet.

Offline Jerboa

Entry price for a German speaker/reader of their website is 50€. Well done for voting with your feet.

Yes says on the front page frei entry before 14:00, then €30 entry without food and drink and €50 including food and drink, so where the hell did the €80 entry come from?  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only

flagrunner

Glad it's not just me!

Got to GT but was a bit thrown by the price of 100 per hour. I'd read that it was 25 for additional 30 mins. I accept this is probably out of date info on my part.

Really didn't like the smoky bar. The gardens were nice. Not the no approach I expected! I don't like getting heckles walking around the place. I left and hot foot it back to Acapulco for my final evening...love it here.

Quiet just now but just had a good warm up with the gorgeous Romanian Erika. Trying to decide how to go out in style...I have 4 hours left and am thinking of a final extended session! 😁

Offline Jerboa

It's only recently the GT raised it's hourly rate to €100, probably to get in line with Oceans, they were no doubt losing girls.