Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alisha Black - Wembley  (Read 5966 times)

1 review(s) for Alisha Black (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Alisha a couple of months ago when she was in Finchley. She disappeared shortly, but have seen she's back with a new profile in Wembley.

Comms with maid. Alisha is a short, plump Hungarian girl in her early to mid 30's.

Had a very good time with her. She has a cheeky smile that is a big turn on and uses her eyes to good effect.
Very good kisser, both fk & dfk were delivered. Lots of passionate kissing from start to finish, she doesn't hold back.
OWO was good too. Varied and deep, she tries to DT and does ball licking & sucking.
Sex was very full-on and passionate. Hands roaming, bucking back and trying to enjoy it in several positions.

Would recommend. Haven't been back to see her but would return.

Offline Nowornever

Cheers looks like a cheap one for pump and dump!

Offline SamLP

Decided to revisit when a few of my other plans didn't come to fruition.
Another good punt. A new experience too when she came in after I had a quick shower with a rolled up blunt and asked if I wanted to smoke it with her. I asked what was inside and she said marijuana. I thought wtf and she lit it up. In between kissing, me smoking while she was giving me head, and her smoking while my head was buried in her chest and then into some hood passionate sex. She better looking than her pics imo.
Only neg were her answering the phone I few times. Her maid kept phoning her, but it didn't stop me pummelling her in doggy as she tried to talk.

Offline pumps

hot listed this one! this filthy Hungarian gypsy whore may well be getting it tomorrow, if plan A or B fail.

Offline Bassman

talk about VFM!

OP, any more info about her? Profile says she is toned but she doesn't look to be so.

Any info on her place/idea on what parking is like near her place?

Offline SamLP

She's curvy, looks like her pics. Not toned.

She's opposite Wembley Park station. Plenty of paid parking or free after 6.30pm

Offline Rupert

I cant seem to see any pics of her.... anyone have any links?

Offline Rupert

Profile gone, damn shame was looking at seeing her

Offline pumps

Offline mr420

Decided to revisit when a few of my other plans didn't come to fruition.
Another good punt. A new experience too when she came in after I had a quick shower with a rolled up blunt and asked if I wanted to smoke it with her. I asked what was inside and she said marijuana. I thought wtf and she lit it up. In between kissing, me smoking while she was giving me head, and her smoking while my head was buried in her chest and then into some hood passionate sex. She better looking than her pics imo.
Only neg were her answering the phone I few times. Her maid kept phoning her, but it didn't stop me pummelling her in doggy as she tried to talk.

glad she don't smoke that 'put you to sleep' weed . .

Online lewishamguy

took them down over night

PG  ;)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Looks like an Indian prossie? Perhaps Indian/Hungarian mixed. :sarcastic:

JustBrowsing2016

Looks like an Indian prossie? Perhaps Indian/Hungarian mixed. :sarcastic:
Some of these Romanian and Hungarian gypsies have Indian blood in them which is why they might have the Indian look.

Offline pumps

Some of these Romanian and Hungarian gypsies have Indian blood in them which is why they might have the Indian look.

This

Roma are of indian decent and she's Deffo full of gypsy blood

Offline SamLP

Ah, well at least I got to pump her before she left. She did say in her limited English that she'd had a stressful day because her boyfriend had broken up with her. He'd told her to give up if they were to stay together. Maybe she didn't take him seriously but apparently he did on the day I saw her, so maybe she went back to work things out  :unknown:

Offline pumps

I certainly know who I'm going to be doing at the back end of this week.  :)

Offline punk

Picts look like she has been stoned too many times.

Offline pumps

you still would though lol

Offline punk

Offline SamLP

:D I wouldn't be surprised.

Offline Digz2012

Yes good find, nice and curvy and also smokes blunts  :yahoo:
Banned reason: STD allegations
Banned by:

Offline pumps

Has anyone seen this one recently? I see her profile says accessing from Hungary....

I've gotta plan this weekend  :angelgirl:

Offline drwho

Saw her last Monday  :thumbsup:
(I'll get around to a (+ve) report)

She didn't mention she was about to go away, but language was pretty limited.

Offline SamLP

Looks like she's on holiday, gotta make other plans pumps

Looking forward to the review drwho