Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Francesca - Amour  (Read 2039 times)

Offline PlasticGeordie

External Link/Members Only

I was very pleased to be Francensca's come back meet today after her enforced time away through injury. When the hottest and most sexually adventurous girl I have ever known returns after 10 weeks I was fully expecting fireworks and I was not disappointed.

Had to re-write this review as my first attempt was very long and fluffy so I will keep this as concise as I can.

Theme for the day was "Naughty Nurse" BMA regulations prevent me going into too much detail but Fran and Amber's latest UKE pics give a flavour of the ravishing I received  :) Various equipment in use and performed with a wicked enthusiasm. One of those girls who genuinely takes a pleasure in her work. No going through the motions here.

Once my examination was over  :) we commenced on some fantastic OWO and reverse. 69 and doggy and anal in doggy. Then a long session of mish. Finished with OWO and cim.

Fran is such a great kisser and eye contact doesn't waver for a moment. A lovely chat at the end as we caught up after her absence.

Great to see her back and looking forward to returning soon.

Offline johnny34

Great review thanks PG  :thumbsup:

I saw the pic your referring to over on uke  :wacko:  I must make time to see her as she seems to offer a great service aswell as delivering it with such enthusiasm. Glad shes back fit & well.

Offline PlasticGeordie

Great review thanks PG  :thumbsup:

I saw the pic your referring to over on uke  :wacko:  I must make time to see her as she seems to offer a great service aswell as delivering it with such enthusiasm. Glad shes back fit & well.

Thx Johnny. Frans services are shall we say wide ranging. Yet she assures me that we have hardly scratched the surface yet  :D  could be an eventful summer !

Looking4fun

Great review mate, she does sound very appealing

GeordieBadass

Great review you lucky fella. Sounds like she's on top form as usual.

Offline Jimmy Cagney

Great to see she is back... will have to pay a visit very soon

Rod trotter

Is her time off a secret or can it be told?

Offline johnny34

Is her time off a secret or can it be told?

No secret, she fell & hurt herself & has been unable to work recently.

Offline foreverchanges

Great news that Francesca has picked up where she left off ....as if she would do anything other! ;)

Rod trotter

No secret, she fell & hurt herself & has been unable to work recently.

I see.cheers  :hi:

Offline toon972

Sounds good, Keeva recommended her as well.

Rod trotter

Pretty sure her and amber do duos

I may indulge

Offline foreverchanges

Pretty sure her and amber do duos

I may indulge

You'll need FOUR Shredded Wheat if you go for the duo Rod. :D

Offline PlasticGeordie

Another great session with Francesca. Third time in a month. What a lovely addiction to have.

Francesca answered the door in a white blouse and leather skirt with a distinct lack of under wear giving easy access to her multiple charms. And so to the dulcet tones of The Rolling Stones a great session of very sloppy OWO, 69, cowgirl and anal in reverse cow girl.

Seen Francesca a good many times now and she is just as exciting and friendly and adventurous as the first time almost exactly a year go.

Most here are well aware of Frans reputation and of course it is well deserved. Anyone not seen her yet I can only recommend her 100%.

Offline NotTooOld4It

Another great session with Francesca. Third time in a month. What a lovely addiction to have.

Francesca answered the door in a white blouse and leather skirt with a distinct lack of under wear giving easy access to her multiple charms. And so to the dulcet tones of The Rolling Stones a great session of very sloppy OWO, 69, cowgirl and anal in reverse cow girl.

Seen Francesca a good many times now and she is just as exciting and friendly and adventurous as the first time almost exactly a year go.

Most here are well aware of Frans reputation and of course it is well deserved. Anyone not seen her yet I can only recommend her 100%.

She is somebody I really want to meet, but her availability never seems to match mine. But I'll get there soon, I'm sure.