Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Off down to South Wales (Swansea area)  (Read 789 times)

Offline AlwaysLooking

Looks like work are going to be sending me over the boarder for work. It seems that I'll only be going for a day with no over night stop, but thought it could be fun to break up my drive down and/or back with a bit of fun.

Where I'm going is in the Swansea area, so looking for a WG that's going to be either close by or on route (easy to get to from the M4). Ideally would love to find a nice little Welsh girl (there is a Welsh lass in our office and every time she talks I go a little weak at the knees). I tend to prefer a curvy girl - that's curvy not fat - and younger then 40, 45 at a push if they are very well preserved. Just after normal, some kissing, boob play, OW is fine, and protected sex. Wouldn't mind giving A-levels a go, but that's not a deal breaker at all.

So over to you local guys, any suggestions

Offline charlie-mott

Sophie is in Cardiff - fairly easy to get to from the M4. Young, pretty and petite: External Link/Members Only

Jessy is usually in Swansea, but sometimes Neath (just outside Swansea). She's not the best looking girl, but filth and takes it up the pipe: External Link/Members Only

Welsh Barbie is a bit more expensive, but... well read the reviews! External Link/Members Only

Georgia is in Bridgend - about half way between Swansea and Cardiff. She's probably the most popular girl in South Wales: External Link/Members Only

Katie is a good punt - one of the best in Swansea: External Link/Members Only

Offline AlwaysLooking

Thanks chap will go and check the profiles out, just a question the Katie's link takes me to Georgia's profile

np500

External Link/Members Only

Scarlettjo I can vouch for as I can vouch for jessebee and Georgia ( WB )

Welsh barbie is on my h l and is well reviewed. Think Sophie may be a bit too Far East for you with your limited time, if you have the wonga, WB and scarlettjo do 3sums, that's how I first met scarlettjo, not got over that yet 3 months on.