Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Whats the DEAL with outcall rates!  (Read 1127 times)

thatguy

I'm starting to have massive issues with WG who charge £100 PH incall then ramp it up to £150 for an outcall!

What are these girls thinking?

And whats the deal with the sudden price boom?

The girl is the same, the service is the same and they're upping their rates faster than inflation! boycott time fellas.

vw

Always has been that way, probably time to travel and time back, many dont drive and use a driver so cost may  go on him to .

I mainly get outcalls as works out better value for me,  being able to work when I would have been farting about getting there and back !

np500

Had this issue brought up with kandice a few weeks, if she comes to you, she adds say £20 to your hour booking, but may have to take say 20 mins to get to you and 20 mins to get home, some have a guy drive her to you as security he has to sit there for an hour and drive her back,( in some cases )  so an extra 40 mins out of her day for £20, this may have lost her a booking ? You have saved 40 mins traveling, she has had to get dolled up etc, you haven't , can't see what the issue is, your getting a bargain in my eyes, and like VW if I had the house to myself i'd love to have them visit me, but I don't and my oh has no sence of humour!

vw

Had this issue brought up with kandice a few weeks, if she comes to you, she adds say £20 to your hour booking, but may have to take say 20 mins to get to you and 20 mins to get home, some have a guy drive her to you as security he has to sit there for an hour and drive her back,( in some cases )  so an extra 40 mins out of her day for £20, this may have lost her a booking ? You have saved 40 mins traveling, she has had to get dolled up etc, you haven't , can't see what the issue is, your getting a bargain in my eyes, and like VW if I had the house to myself i'd love to have them visit me, but I don't and my oh has no sence of humour!

Well its an hour and 5 mins to mine from the Cardiff girls, over an hour from Birmingham, 45 from Bristol, 40 from Swindon so gives me a big choice to !

np500

That's my point, if a girl travels from Cardiff to you for an hour booking ( I know you do 2 hours plus ) that's 3 hours 10 minutes minimum out of her day, she's has 100 miles of fuel as well, but don't charge a 3 hour rate , she'll charge say 150 + fuel instead of 120 and as you say you're getting to do 2 hours extra work, still a bargain .

thatguy

Fully get you point. but £20 is nothing. Im on about the girls that add an extra £50 when in some cases they've literally lived on the same street as me! See where I'm coming from. If I booked a girl from Birmingham to Bristol and she asked for £50 extra, I fully agree, bargain!

The issue is the high rates for when they're in the local area 10-15 mins away.

np500

I do see your point, and as you say , you see mine, and I respect that, its a time consuming hobby, I have one today, started planning yesterday, have to have the excuses in place for having a shower at an odd time of day on a Sunday etc ,then going out ?  I know you spend hours driving back over here so you know better than most, what are the spoils like over Bristol way ?

Offline WelshMichael

Fully get you point. but £20 is nothing. Im on about the girls that add an extra £50 when in some cases they've literally lived on the same street as me! See where I'm coming from. If I booked a girl from Birmingham to Bristol and she asked for £50 extra, I fully agree, bargain!

The issue is the high rates for when they're in the local area 10-15 mins away.

That probably tells you that they don't want to do outcalls.

thatguy

I stil have a substantial HL from SW that I'm throwing myself at  . Ive been looking at a few my end. Got one lined up from an agency next week (Devine Sirens)

Offline PussyLover789

I'm starting to have massive issues with WG who charge £100 PH incall then ramp it up to £150 for an outcall!

What are these girls thinking?

And whats the deal with the sudden price boom?

The girl is the same, the service is the same and they're upping their rates faster than inflation! boycott time fellas.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only i see what you mean, this womans outcall rates are hilarious, not that i would ever book her as she offers BB and way to expensive for my liking, but why thee crazy outcall rate?  :mad: :angry:

greggspeter

I reckon most WG prefer incalls as its easier for them, so they price outcalls higher to deter. Outcalls are more suited to glossier or Agency girls mebbe?