Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissKinkyKelx. Pitsea, Basildon.  (Read 2390 times)

7 review(s) for TIGHT-HOLES (2 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Wilson85

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£100/1hour OWO, No FK.

Easy to book Kel. She tried to get me to drive down her no through street, while on the phone. I refused and walked down instead, on the phone. Very indiscreet IMO.
Her home is very cluttered, with a cat roaming around.
The main gripes I have is that she doesn't get her clothes off. I must have seen 30 odd prossies in my short punting life and they all were scantily clothed and eventually naked. I had to ask her to take her clothes off on each visit.
She's very chatty to the point of time wasting IMO. After a long hand job she eventually did OWO with just the tip of my cock in her mouth.
On to missionary she pulls a funny face once I get going. In doggy she is much better, very good infact, quite tight.
She doesn't like being touched, had a long soliloquy about how sensitive her tits are.
A negative because if you are a new punter who didn't feel confident telling her repeatedly what to do, she would be fully clothed giving you a handjob untill your time is up, she does keep a close eye on the time too.

Offline c4c

I think she keeps her clothes on just so you won't notice the pink rash on her back.  :( :(

Offline daveyjones

Thanks for the review, this is one I was curious about but I think you've just saved me from a bad punt!

Offline Jimmyredcab

Looks like I dodge a bullet with this one.
I tried to book her a long time ago, sent her a PM asking for her mobile number, she told me I will get the number once I make a booking.
Needless to say I aborted the mission.
Brain dead bitch.     :wackogirl:

Offline socks

What a shame. Her arse pics are amongst the finest I've ever seen.

Offline Students Notebook

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£100/1hour OWO, No FK.

Easy to book Kel. She tried to get me to drive down her no through street, while on the phone. I refused and walked down instead, on the phone. Very indiscreet IMO.
Her home is very cluttered, with a cat roaming around.
The main gripes I have is that she doesn't get her clothes off. I must have seen 30 odd prossies in my short punting life and they all were scantily clothed and eventually naked. I had to ask her to take her clothes off on each visit.
She's very chatty to the point of time wasting IMO. After a long hand job she eventually did OWO with just the tip of my cock in her mouth.
On to missionary she pulls a funny face once I get going. In doggy she is much better, very good infact, quite tight.
She doesn't like being touched, had a long soliloquy about how sensitive her tits are.
A negative because if you are a new punter who didn't feel confident telling her repeatedly what to do, she would be fully clothed giving you a handjob untill your time is up, she does keep a close eye on the time too.

Sorry but I can't agree.

I booked her for 3 hours at £.250 and admittedly I'd enough after about 2 & 1/2 hours, but I found her quite fun. Slightly mad like so many of them.

I was going through my wanting to be Domed phase, now hopefully over thanks to my visit to Mistress Nia,  but I found her helpful and her "wanking torture" is quite surprising. Also she was the only girl who had a cane and she used it on me. " OUCH, not so hard please, I'm a coward."

I wouldn't go back but she was OK and had I been writing reviews, I would have given her a positive , although there were drawbacks. There was no FK and not much K at all. For RO she had to lift both legs up over her head and then there is that dreadful walk down her cul de sac.

SN.

Offline socks

Sorry but I can't agree.

SN surely you can't disagree with someone else's experience, only that yours was better?

SN surely you can't disagree with someone else's experience, only that yours was better?

Quite right Socks.

I certainly don't disagree with his experience, nor anything he has to say because he is infact quite right in everything he says.

It's just that I was happy enough although thinking back over it, I think my review would have probably been Neutral.

I was very muddled about what I wanted. I got some of what I wanted but not all.  She is very small and to my mind a dome needs to be a bigger girl.
I have my eye on hornyhannahmay  (size 12), although I don't think she does doming but she's just put her price up by 20 quid and I'm feeling the pinch.

Have you bee to see littlemissblondie yet ??

SN.

Offline socks

I'd like to have done but I'm just not that rampant these days! See she's back from her break though and with a face pic on profile.

I'd like to have done but I'm just not that rampant these days! See she's back from her break though and with a face pic on profile.

So there is and she's better looking than I remember but I was in a bloody awful mood. I might have another sniff, though there is a queue forming with my little Romanian, who I love more than life itself, at the top. With so many really lovely girls selling them selves, they have to be bloody good to get a second chance from me. Perhaps that's why they don't bother that much with me as they hope I won't come back. !!! LOL.

Anyway looks like blondie went somewhere nice and hot for her holiday. "Tan lines & bags of energy just for you"  & is that her yacht in the background ?

I'm so sorry, I seem to have hijacked this thread. Apologies.

SN.

Offline Wilson85

I'd only recommend Kel as a plan B (Z?) for the experienced punter who has no qualms about asking for what he wants. Without a doubt each time I had to ask to take clothes off.
I asked can you take your bra off?.....Say the magic word...WTF? Please can you take your bra off?...ok only if you can take it off with one hand, which I managed to her dismay, but why is it such a battle?

I can spend £100 on a bonafide Spanish woman who as a gross generalisation, is far more willing to fuck me. The last neg I had whipped her bra off while in the negotiations!