Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SiennaKink - price increase  (Read 4927 times)

Offline cueball

I have lots of other reviews on other sites.

I've said this once on another thread tonight.... the above means bugger all on here, you could have a million reviews on whatever site you like, it's what you've got on here that matters.

You were right about one thing though, you did say you'd get burned and you've certainly got burned.

FWIW I think you're talking bollocks about the 120 quid to 140 difference.

If you're as experienced as you profess to be (I'm not convinced as yet) then you'd know price is no barometer to quality.

Those of us that are experienced know that as fact.

A great phrase sounds springs to mind.... You can't educate pork
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 08:40:42 pm by cueball »

Online threechilliman

totally serious

Good to know that with your price search and mine, we're unlikely to bump into each other at the same door.

tcm

vinnyadms

I guess experience is just a matter of other people's expectations. Some people have punted for decades others for weeks.

Here's my journey ....

18 or 19 years ago I discovered Mandy in Liverpool and she became a regular for 10 years or so. For a 60 quid suck and fuck she was great, first woman to suck my toes, first woman to deep throat me (ish) first woman to spit my spunk out.... She became the original touring tart as she called herself.

I moved on to WFB - Juliana to start with, crap service, Santana who everyone should experience once, Brooke etc etc. Moved on to Sandy's my membership number is double digits ... I had a 3 sum with Sandy & Jessica .... lots of sessions with the various girls, May, Bailey ....

But then I decided the parlour scene wasn't for me and I don't think Ive stepped foot in one for 5 years or more. I moved onto indies, and agency girls in the north west and london as well as else where. My last punt was £600 for two hours, the one before that £210 for 90 minutes.

I've said it before, but IMHO, price may not be a guide to service, but generally it is a guide to looks and location - so as they matter to me I am willing to pay for that. No it doesn't always work out,  but in my experience I prefer it
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 09:01:59 pm by vinnyadms »

Offline freeze44

I've said it before, but IMHO, price may not be a guide to service, but generally it is a guide to looks and location - so as they matter to me I am willing to pay for that. No it doesn't always work out,  but in my experience I prefer it

Spammer...you sound like me a few months ago...a new punter who thought like you do until the lads here educated me and the proof is in the eating! Had some of the best punts in the best locations at the lower end of the price scale thanks to this site. The guys here are right...price does not reflect level of service always!! silly face.... :crazy:

vinnyadms

Spammer...you sound like me a few months ago...a new punter who thought like you do until the lads here educated me and the proof is in the eating! Had some of the best punts in the best locations at the lower end of the price scale thanks to this site. The guys here are right...price does not reflect level of service always!! silly face.... :crazy:

I'm glad we agree on that, but as I am not a new punter .....

Offline lewisjones23

new or old punter you sound like a wanker either way  :hi:

Offline alidoodle

My first punt was mandy too what ever happened to her?

vw

I guess experience is just a matter of other people's expectations. Some people have punted for decades others for weeks.

Here's my journey ....

18 or 19 years ago I discovered Mandy in Liverpool and she became a regular for 10 years or so. For a 60 quid suck and fuck she was great, first woman to suck my toes, first woman to deep throat me (ish) first woman to spit my spunk out.... She became the original touring tart as she called herself.

I moved on to WFB - Juliana to start with, crap service, Santana who everyone should experience once, Brooke etc etc. Moved on to Sandy's my membership number is double digits ... I had a 3 sum with Sandy & Jessica .... lots of sessions with the various girls, May, Bailey ....

But then I decided the parlour scene wasn't for me and I don't think Ive stepped foot in one for 5 years or more. I moved onto indies, and agency girls in the north west and london as well as else where. My last punt was £600 for two hours, the one before that £210 for 90 minutes.

So you missed the Liverpool street scene then by a few years !

Having a reg for 10 years sounds mental  :crazy: :wacko:

So in reality you have been punting for 8 !

Offline Blue Moon

Maybe some people won't punt at 120 but will at 140, I wasn't comfortable visiting a 120 an hour hooker
This reminds me of a programme I watched a few years ago about the housewives of Wilmslow. One of them went into a store, picked up an item of clothing (can't remember what it was) that had a label showing the cost to be £999. She was perfectly happy with the product and its price. When she went to the till to pay for it, the sales person told her it had been priced in error - it should have shown £99.99. The customer refused to buy it at that price. I think that goes under the heading of 'Nuts'   :dash:     Bm

Shovelhead

I used to see Sienna when I could at Brooklyns in Crewe, she would be booked up a week in advance quite often she was so popular but it was £40 + £10 OWO for 30 mins which she never rushed, I don't see young ones as a rule but she is by far the best 20 something I've ever seen, she's a pretty, happy little thing and a terrific shag. It's a shame I can't see her for 50 quid any more but that's life, if she's busy enough at the new rate why should she work for less? If she's not the price will come down. I would think you could do 140 quid in with a couple of extras in sandys with a pretty young thing easily enough, couldn't imagine it being as good though.

vinnyadms

So you missed the Liverpool street scene then by a few years !

Having a reg for 10 years sounds mental  :crazy: :wacko:

So in reality you have been punting for 8 !

I saw her over a ten year period, along with plenty of others, how else would I have punted at WFB and with Sandy at Sandy's ....

Offline stevedave

So let me get this right, you're advocating paying more for the same service you could have got for less a month ago? Nope, not for me.

If I was her, I'd hope she has at the very least left her price the same for regs.

Come to Leeds, the best girl here is £110 an hour and verified by cueball and tcm...actually in second thoughts, no don't, we don't want a queue  :D

vw

Come to Leeds, the best girl here is £110 an hour and verified by cueball and tcm...actually in second thoughts, no don't, we don't want a queue  :D

Would do but you and cueball russled my horse

Doubt spanner would enjoy the price is essential as FK with his punts !   :crazy: :wacko:

Offline MrMog

Offline stevedave

Would do but you and cueball russled my horse

Doubt spanner would enjoy the price is essential as FK with his punts !   :crazy: :wacko:

She's probably too cheap for him VW, but it's ok, he's been punting for 15 years so he's allowed to recommend someone puts their price up  :dash:

Offline stevedave

Oooh who is that Steve?

Amazing Victoria. I would put the link here, but AW is playing up for me currently. Check my reviews, or either of the other two esteemed gents, you'll find her  :thumbsup:

Online threechilliman

the best girl here is £110 an hour and verified by cueball and tcm...:D

We had to check as we didn't believe the pudding club. Bit of a trek for me, but well worth the effort.

External Link/Members Only

:hi:

tcm

Offline stevedave

We had to check as we didn't believe the pudding club. Bit of a trek for me, but well worth the effort.

External Link/Members Only

:hi:

tcm

You know me tcm, I like to share with you lot over the border. As long as we keep the good'un's up North  :D

Offline freeze44

Sounds great that Victoria...still to be helpful towards sapper...this one gets to Manchester and is very costly....the 'destress' special of 40 min for £180 looks a bargin  :scare:  :sarcastic:  :crazy:  :wacko:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Blue Moon

...still to be helpful towards sapper...this one gets to Manchester and is very costly....the 'destress' special of 40 min for £180 looks a bargin  :scare:  :sarcastic:  :crazy:  :wacko:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Now that's what I call optomistic!  She values herself much more highly than I ever would.    Bm

vinnyadms

Amazing Victoria. I would put the link here, but AW is playing up for me currently. Check my reviews, or either of the other two esteemed gents, you'll find her  :thumbsup:

You pays your money, you take your choice, she's a dress size or two, too big for me and her list of services is rather limited for my liking. But if it's all about the price, fill your boots guys !!

Offline MrMog

I am over in the outback in a few weeks time so I might go see her. I don't mind a lass with curves.

Offline Turtle Z

IMHO she was worth more considering the girls in Manchester, who were at 140, 160, 180 per hour in Manchester. No I didn't tell her!!

Actually you just did!  :dash:

Offline Robert44

She never responded to my email, just deleted it, when I checked. Mustn't be made of the right stuff for her! Won't lose too much sleep over it.....

tcm

I know you can see if someone has read an email on AW.
How is it possible to know if someone has deleted an email?

I saw her at Brooklyns £50 for 30mins and thought that was a reasonable price.

VOLPONE

How is it possible to know if someone has deleted an email?

Under the 'date read' column it says the word deleted

Offline mrfishyfoo

Well well I missed a storm here.

Sienna is a cracking fuck no doubt about it but she ain't no agency fuck !!! Shame really as I was thinking about feeding her some more Yorkshire sausage whilst she took a hearty bite out of my pudding but alas that's not now going to happen. Good job there's plenty of others over that side of the border that are worth raiding.

Thinking about it I reckon I will just work the rest of the agency girls, who are cheaper than her now, in Leeds and see what gives.

See you in Leeds Mr Cueball and Mr TCM next time you come visit Yorkshire's finest  :diablo: :diablo:.

Online threechilliman

Well well I missed a storm here.

Sienna is a cracking fuck no doubt about it but she ain't no agency fuck !!! Shame really as I was thinking about feeding her some more Yorkshire sausage whilst she took a hearty bite out of my pudding but alas that's not now going to happen. Good job there's plenty of others over that side of the border that are worth raiding.

Thinking about it I reckon I will just work the rest of the agency girls, who are cheaper than her now, in Leeds and see what gives.

See you in Leeds Mr Cueball and Mr TCM next time you come visit Yorkshire's finest  :diablo: :diablo:.

Game on! :lol: :lol:

tcm

Offline cueball

See you in Leeds Mr Cueball

You will indeed.

Although, I passed over the border very easily not long ago, not a dicky bird was said by your border patrol  :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

You will indeed.

Although, I passed over the border very easily not long ago, not a dicky bird was said by your border patrol  :D

I'll be having a word. Seems they were all too damned busy podging our GVFM Yorkshire lasses  :drinks:.

Offline redtill

IMHO Sienna is definately worth the extra £20............each to their own & all that.
Only other WG who comes close is Suzi@ss.Always have a wicked time with both.Just MHO  :)

Offline ProtocolDroid

IMHO Sienna is definately worth the extra £20............each to their own & all that.
Only other WG who comes close is Suzi@ss.Always have a wicked time with both.Just MHO  :)

We know that's what you think, as your positive experiences are well documented in your reviews.

Offline stevedave

We know that's what you think, as your positive experiences are well documented in your reviews.

:lol: :lol:

Offline opal

Ive paid £120 an hour but dont think Ive ever paid any more than that. Its not that I can afford another £20 or that a girl may not be worth the extra £20, the fact is that £140 an hour is probably above an average rate and there is so much choice for less.

Of course £120 an hour is just MY upper limit, there will be others who wouldnt want an hour or be willing to pay more than £50 for a 30 minute punt. Others would be quite happy to pay 'agency prices' oe well in excess of £140 an hour. In fact whilst I have a reasonable disposable income, if I won the Euromillions I certainly wouldnt be worring about an extra £20 an hour ;)

Elmo

She's not dropped her price, so business must still be good.

Offline leeds_lad

Off my list as well. Not sure why, but I've never been tempted by her, despite numerous good reviews. Even less tempted now.

tcm

Ar mate just go see her she is unreal! You won't regret it! When you do let me now and maybe see her together?

inxs950

Im seeing her early next week and must admit she is one I am looking forward to having fun with. Her comms have been good and flirty so far which I always like.

Offline lewisjones23

Im seeing her early next week and must admit she is one I am looking forward to having fun with. Her comms have been good and flirty so far which I always like.

:lol: have fun ' flirting ' with her maid who handles her bookings

inxs950

Hope the maids fit then!

Shovelhead

Offline cat1144

you wont regret it mate.
it you click with her, you're in for a great time  ;)

inxs950

There have been a few reviews on this girl and some criticism of the £140/hr rate but she was a positive.
Ive paid £150 before and had worse service. Shes fit and just doesnt stop for a full hour. Very chatty and easy to get on with.
I'd happily see her again just to see the knicker less nuns outfit!