Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SiennaKink - price increase  (Read 4922 times)

Offline Blue Moon

She's up to £140ph now so, great though she is, that means she's off my 'Regular' list and moved into the 'Occasional Treat' list.  Pity - but I suppose that's the law of Supply and Demand in action.   :(
External Link/Members Only

Bm

Offline cueball

Shame that, hey ho, I'll see some other lass instead.

As you say, she's on the treat rather than regular list, well, maybe she's off all lists.

I don't like greedy price hikes.

Offline threechilliman

Off my list as well. Not sure why, but I've never been tempted by her, despite numerous good reviews. Even less tempted now.

tcm

creweboy23

Can only agree with all the above 😕

Offline Blue Moon

I've seen her a couple of times and was being sucked into becoming a regular (literally).  Not now.  Probably a good thing - the price rise has saved me from potential SK-fluffiness.

Bm

Offline cueball

Well, that's 480 quid lost in potential earnings on her old rate just in the few posts on this thread.

All regular punters that are likely to review and recommend

Good move sienna  :dash:

Enjoy your extra twenty quid

Offline george r

£20 is quite a big hike in one go ? last time I looked she was off the rota at Brooklyns so maybe full time indie now ?

Offline bigmc

Prices in general seem to be creeping up.
Not for me though, can't justify it to myself

Offline Blue Moon

Just for the sake of perspective:   Sheridans (Salford), 2-girl, 30 mins, £60 inc OWO and CIM.    :yahoo:   That's £20 less than one Sienna on the half-hour. (Review coming next week.)    Bm

Offline boogz

Seen her once, had fun and nice girl but never felt compelled to go back. 140 seems steep but it's her prerogative

Offline threechilliman

Just for the sake of perspective:   Sheridans (Salford), 2-girl, 30 mins, £60 inc OWO and CIM.    :yahoo:   That's £20 less than one Sienna on the half-hour. (Review coming next week.)    Bm

I'll look forward to it. I have a plan for Sheridans and it won't be just a 2-girl.....

tcm

Offline Blackpool Rock

£20 is quite a big hike in one go ? last time I looked she was off the rota at Brooklyns so maybe full time indie now ?
I visited Brooklyns for the 1st time a couple of weeks ago and her profile was still showing in the waiting room though I had noticed she hadn't been on the rota for a bit so asked if she still worked there, the receptionist said no

Offline MrMog

As I said on the other post, she is off my list too. Saw her a good while back and she's is a nice girl and does a decent job but nothing over special to justify the increase.

Save yourself some cash and get a top punt with SGK who is currently doing an 80 quid offer.

Offline ProtocolDroid

Pity - but I suppose that's the law of Supply and Demand in action.   :(

Perhaps, or she may have misjudged the consequences of this. If demand goes down more than she likes, she'll have to start supplying at a lower rate again.

She's off my HL as well now, so that brings Cueball's tally to £600.

VOLPONE

She's up to £140ph now ..... I suppose that's the law of Supply and Demand in action.

Exactly. If charging more reduces the number of aw messages she has to process and she still has enough clients through the door at the higher rate to make what she wants to then she's laughing.

If not , no doubt she'll reduce her prices .....or increase them further and tour London a couple of times a month !

( I wouldn't see her even at the old price : fake breasts & tattoos - no thanks !)

Offline bigmc

She was on my list as she has good reviews but slipped down to, as others have said, my " occasionally " list.

Offline manfox

Off my list now as well.

I saw her a couple of weeks ago and she was very good to be fair but now the price increase along with the very bad comms I received when trying to rebook her means she is no longer of interest.

Shame really as I was seriously thinking of making her a regular fuck.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Off my list now as well.

I saw her a couple of weeks ago and she was very good to be fair but now the price increase along with the very bad comms I received when trying to rebook her means she is no longer of interest.

Shame really as I was seriously thinking of making her a regular fuck.
I've not seen her so can't comment but I was under the impression from previous threads that her comms were good as she had a receptionist to process bookings etc?

Offline bbois77

She was on my hotlist too, thats £880  now.

Offline cueball

She was on my hotlist too, thats £880  now.

:lol: it's gathering some momentum is this.

Offline george r

when I tried to book she was always fully booked? maybe more chance now ? not a bargain now though  :dash:

Offline cueball

not a bargain now though 

When was 120 p/hour ever a bargain, 2 quid per minute is always expensive in my book.

Not having a go at you at all george

Offline Blackpool Rock

Being a purely selfish bastard here but I don't do hour bookings so she is now more likely to be available for my 30 minute slot  :hi:
Sorry guys but this price increase sound like great news to me!  :P  :bomb:

On a serious note she may reduce her rate if it affects her earnings, I suspect she may now start to see a reduction in hour bookings and an increase in 30 minutes so her earnings may actually go up as 2 x 30 minutes at £80 each = £160/hr

Offline george r

When was 120 p/hour ever a bargain, 2 quid per minute is always expensive in my book.

Not having a go at you at all george

yes fair shout mate .

Offline manfox

I've not seen her so can't comment but I was under the impression from previous threads that her comms were good as she had a receptionist to process bookings etc?

Second time tried to book her in advance on an advertised day she was working took 3 days to respond.

Tried again for a third time and got no response at all!

I was polite and specific about date and times, just like the first time I booked her so no idea what the problem was.

I am a stickler for good customer service so shes fucked it..

Offline freeze44

bum....ok fair point guys...was looking forward to meeting her but off my list too now...over £1000 down??

Offline Blackpool Rock

Second time tried to book her in advance on an advertised day she was working took 3 days to respond.

Tried again for a third time and got no response at all!

I was polite and specific about date and times, just like the first time I booked her so no idea what the problem was.

I am a stickler for good customer service so shes fucked it..
I get where you are coming from about not chasing someone who hasn't replied to your e-mail etc
What you say tends to suggest she is mega busy hence the price rise, if that reduces the amount of guys contacting her for bookings then she still remains as busy as she want to be but makes more money with less e-mails etc to look at

Offline cat1144

She's still cheaper than the Chester WGs tbf  :D

Offline threechilliman

I get where you are coming from about not chasing someone who hasn't replied to your e-mail etc
What you say tends to suggest she is mega busy hence the price rise, if that reduces the amount of guys contacting her for bookings then she still remains as busy as she want to be but makes more money with less e-mails etc to look at

She never responded to my email, just deleted it, when I checked. Mustn't be made of the right stuff for her! Won't lose too much sleep over it.....

tcm

vinnyadms

I'll get burned for this, but here goes, when I saw her at her old rate, I thought I would taking a gamble because my 15 years of experience suggests there is often a collaboration of price to looks to venue, if not in serve.

IMHO she was worth more considering the girls in Manchester, who were at 140, 160, 180 per hour in Manchester. No I didn't tell her!!

Comms were quick through her maid or secretary or whoever, she's far more attractive than I was expecting, her service was excellent and she was a good laugh.

Taking herself out of the league of some, may have just put her in the league of others.... oh and before we get onto the she's just a prossie shit, a burger is just a burger, some prefer McDonalds, others prefer Byron, others prefer a higher standard again.

Offline ProtocolDroid

Taking herself out of the league of some, may have just put her in the league of others....

Oh, how does that work? People who are happy to pay £140 for her were unable to see her at £120?? :rolleyes:

Offline cueball

It's all working out quite well ain't it  :dash:

vinnyadms

Oh, how does that work? People who are happy to pay £140 for her were unable to see her at £120?? :rolleyes:

Maybe some people won't punt at 120 but will at 140, I wasn't comfortable visiting a 120 an hour hooker, don't think we all have the same search criteria - should I add a little silly roll eyes emoji ??

vw

Maybe some people won't punt at 120 but will at 140, I wasn't comfortable visiting a 120 an hour hooker, don't think we all have the same search criteria - should I add a little silly roll eyes emoji ??

What spastics, retards and pricks ?   :wackogirl: :crazy: :wacko:

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah sounds like the punt I had yesterday, the girl had advertised at £70 for 30 minutes but when I explained I couldn't possibly punt a cheap whore at that price she reluctantly agreed to take £90  :unknown: 

Offline ProtocolDroid

Based on the knowledge available on this forum and my own experience I would say that a lower limit of £140 simply makes no sense. Add whatever silly emoji you like.

vinnyadms

What spastics, retards and pricks ?   :wackogirl: :crazy: :wacko:

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

no, just experienced punters who don't appreciate what 120 normally buys in a city like Manchester ....

Offline threechilliman

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can't be serious?

tcm

vw

no, just experienced punters who don't appreciate what 120 normally buys in a city like Manchester ....

You mean Douche bags that don't learn from experience !

Only a complete spastic would think price correlates with service !

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Blackpool Rock

Or a Spanner, the clue is in the name  :hi:

vinnyadms

My post clearly states that price does not correlate with service, but often does with other aspects.

So please don't take me as a spastic, when you don't even read my post.

Offline ProtocolDroid

Uh-huh Mr Experienced Punter, I can see from your many, I mean single, review that your philosophy of sticking to £140+ SPs is working really well for you.

vw

My post clearly states that price does not correlate with service, but often does with other aspects.

So please don't take me as a spastic, when you don't even read my post.

Maybe you should reread before making claims that you said it, you were on about serve what ever that means ???

Uh-huh Mr Experienced Punter, I can see from your many, I mean single, review that your philosophy of sticking to £140+ SPs is working really well for you.

Not good by the look of it !   :D
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 08:23:55 pm by vw »

vinnyadms

Maybe you should reread before making claims that you said it, you were on about serve what ever that means ???

apologies, service ... not serve

vinnyadms

I have only posted one negative on here, because she was advertising herself and I wanted to post a warning, I have lots of other reviews on other sites.

vw

I have only posted one negative on here, because she was advertising herself and I wanted to post a warning, I have lots of other reviews on other sites.

I fully expect she is a member there and the other site and encouraged you to justify her prices here !

Offline ProtocolDroid

you were on about serve what ever that means ???

In his review he also mentions giving the WG a pear necklace. Pity it doesn't mention whether said WG appreciated getting one of her five a day.

Joking aside, even if Spanner is a little bit difficult to understand, I'm just happy to be able to worship at the feet of such a fount of experience and wisdom.

Offline ProtocolDroid

I fully expect she is a member there and the other site and encouraged you to justify her prices here !

Same here. In exchange for a £20 discount.

Oh wait, a £20 increase probably.