Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Holly Hotty - Exeter - THIEF  (Read 5345 times)

1 review(s) for Holly Hotty (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

rumbler

External Link/Members Only

I had seen Holly a few times previously and everything had been fine, communication, service etc was all good.
I contacted her for a repeat booking and all was scheduled as usual until a couple of days after making the booking I received a txt message out of the blue saying she’d just had a huge vets bill and then the clutch on her car had failed. She asked if we could either bring the booking forward (it was scheduled for a Saturday night as weekdays aren’t good for me) or if I could pay all or part of the fee in advance.
As until this point everything about her seemed genuine from past meets I agreed to transfer half of the fee in advance and then pay the remainder at the booking.   She provided her bank details and I transferred over £200.
I sent a message on aw as normal on the Saturday morning to confirm all was good, which went unread (and still is) and it wasn’t until under 3 hours before the booking time that I received a text saying her dog was being put to sleep in the morning and if she could reschedule.  I replied (although expecting this to be a total lie) that a reschedule would be ok, and then heard nothing else.

I sent a message on aw on the Monday night asking if the upcoming Saturday would be ok for the reschedule date and that still remains unread.  I sent a txt on the Wednesday asking about the reschedule.  Received no response until midmorning on Thursday when I received a very short message saying her battery was low and she’d txt that night.  Nothing further was received that day, no surprise there.
I then sent another message on Friday morning saying I assumed the reschedule wasn’t going to happen and that I expect there was no chance she’d refund the money.  I finally got some replied on Saturday morning basically saying she had gone off to Suffolk to be with family but would be back on Monday as she was back to work at the air ambulance.  I gave her a further benefit of the doubt and replied with some dates that would be ok for the reschedule.  No response at all.
I sent another txt on Monday to say that as not hearing anything else back from her that I no longer want to reschedule and asked if she would refund the money or if I’d lost it as originally expected.  She replied back finally with loads more excuses etc and promised I wouldn’t lose a penny and I’d be repaid by Friday.  Again, no more contact from her until I txt again this morning to say I wasn’t surprised that her saying I’d get the money back by Friday was a lie.  Get a response within minutes saying to give her a break as she only went back to work yesterday, followed by another txt saying “Put it this way – assume u have lost it – then when u do get it you will be pleasantly surprised”

I know I’ve lost the money, and I know it was my own fault for trusting her – from previous meetings she didn’t seem the type to be a thief and a liar.  I’m not expecting to get it back and have written off the cash as my own stupidity.

Also, when I saw her in the past, and when I made the final booking which didn’t happen, none of the bareback videos or photos in her private gallery were there.

James999

As soon as a pro$$ie has the cash she no longer has any reason to honour a booking, if ever asked for money in advance simply reply "I don't get paid till Sat when I'm seeing you, I'd love to help you out but it's just not possible"  and perhaps ask if you can see her before and on Saturday and pay her later, see how that goes down, in other words let her find some other mug to rip off.

The reality is money is more likely needed to pay a dealer than a vet or garage  :unknown:

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

You should contact Admin and get her added to the Thieves section of the UKP blacklist.

If she ever does pay up, she can be taken off it.  But as far as I know, nobody ever has.  Still, she might be the first, and I suppose it's slightly more likely that she will pay up if she knows she's been blacklisted.

Offline Roth

As soon as a pro$$ie has the cash she no longer has any reason to honour a booking, if ever asked for money in advance simply reply "I don't get paid till Sat when I'm seeing you, I'd love to help you out but it's just not possible"  and perhaps ask if you can see her before and on Saturday and pay her later, see how that goes down, in other words let her find some other mug to rip off.

The reality is money is more likely needed to pay a dealer than a vet or garage[  :unknown:

Very true.  :(

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
sorry to hear this

you say you said half the money at 200 so the meet was 400? i cant see that rate on her page?x
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

mgtow15

The only thing to trust is the service she provides.  There should be no relationship beyond that.  She saw you were a trick; learn from it.

vw

Sorry to hear you crossed paths with a scum bag rumbler and thanks for the warning, hopefully will serve as a reminder to other guys never to pay in advance even if you think you know them and have seen them many times before !

sorry to hear this

you say you said half the money at 200 so the meet was 400? i cant see that rate on her page?x

I can, the 3 hour outcall rate is 400.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

James999

It's just Rebeccas way of touting herself  :thumbsdown:

She';s been around a fair time, and you'd seriously have thought that if she was any good she'd have plenty of regulars and not need to tout so much  :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=90478.0
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 04:05:23 pm by James999 »

Offline Sonny Crockett

External Link/Members Only

I had seen Holly a few times previously and everything had been fine, communication, service etc was all good.
I contacted her for a repeat booking and all was scheduled as usual until a couple of days after making the booking I received a txt message out of the blue saying she’d just had a huge vets bill and then the clutch on her car had failed. She asked if we could either bring the booking forward (it was scheduled for a Saturday night as weekdays aren’t good for me) or if I could pay all or part of the fee in advance.
As until this point everything about her seemed genuine from past meets I agreed to transfer half of the fee in advance and then pay the remainder at the booking.   She provided her bank details and I transferred over £200.
I sent a message on aw as normal on the Saturday morning to confirm all was good, which went unread (and still is) and it wasn’t until under 3 hours before the booking time that I received a text saying her dog was being put to sleep in the morning and if she could reschedule.  I replied (although expecting this to be a total lie) that a reschedule would be ok, and then heard nothing else.

I sent a message on aw on the Monday night asking if the upcoming Saturday would be ok for the reschedule date and that still remains unread.  I sent a txt on the Wednesday asking about the reschedule.  Received no response until midmorning on Thursday when I received a very short message saying her battery was low and she’d txt that night.  Nothing further was received that day, no surprise there.
I then sent another message on Friday morning saying I assumed the reschedule wasn’t going to happen and that I expect there was no chance she’d refund the money.  I finally got some replied on Saturday morning basically saying she had gone off to Suffolk to be with family but would be back on Monday as she was back to work at the air ambulance.  I gave her a further benefit of the doubt and replied with some dates that would be ok for the reschedule.  No response at all.
I sent another txt on Monday to say that as not hearing anything else back from her that I no longer want to reschedule and asked if she would refund the money or if I’d lost it as originally expected.  She replied back finally with loads more excuses etc and promised I wouldn’t lose a penny and I’d be repaid by Friday.  Again, no more contact from her until I txt again this morning to say I wasn’t surprised that her saying I’d get the money back by Friday was a lie.  Get a response within minutes saying to give her a break as she only went back to work yesterday, followed by another txt saying “Put it this way – assume u have lost it – then when u do get it you will be pleasantly surprised”

I know I’ve lost the money, and I know it was my own fault for trusting her – from previous meetings she didn’t seem the type to be a thief and a liar.  I’m not expecting to get it back and have written off the cash as my own stupidity.

Also, when I saw her in the past, and when I made the final booking which didn’t happen, none of the bareback videos or photos in her private gallery were there.

What a Fucking nasty thieving Bitch!!!

rumbler

I knew the money was gone when I got the first txt on the Saturday, but thought I'd at least give her a chance to do the right thing.

Lz-129

This is indeed shitty story, and unfortunately you've learned a painful lesson.
With some luck she will realise that's a lot of money she's conned you out of and pay you back but somehow I doubt

Offline Bangers and Gash

It's just Rebeccas way of touting herself 

You beat me to it, James.  :D

If Rebecca spent as much time honing her bedroom skills as she does criticizing other pro$$ies then she'd have no negative reviews of her own.

:hi:

James999

If Rebecca spent as much time honing her bedroom skills as she does criticizing other pro$$ies then she'd have no negative reviews of her own.

That's a good point, as she's not expensive and has put herself about a lot but still has to tout and knock the competition, she needs to re examine her service and work out why so few return / become regulars  :unknown:

Offline PeachyAssFan

Sorry to here that. James999 is right. Never pay anything in advance. That said, I guess some punters with no feedback on AW might be asked to cover travel costs eg £20 in advance on an outcall? I don't know as I've got good feedback and don't dare do outcalls.

oring123

sorry to say money lost  !
lesson learned ?
 :timeout: :timeout:

Offline rudolph hucker

Put it down to experience, move on and DO NOT dwell on it.

cockneybstrd

Sorry to hear about this OP.

i can also say I hope I never have to use the air ambulance in your area as it sounds like this one would be down your pockets stealing your wallet and phone before checking your pulse too see if your alive

bristolqwerty

You should contact Admin and get her added to the Thieves section of the UKP blacklist.

If she ever does pay up, she can be taken off it.
:dash: Sorry buddy but WHY on earth should she be taken off a blacklist EVEN if she was made to pay it back  :dash: Why is there no note on her AW ratings pointing this theft out?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 12:48:15 pm by bristolqwerty »

bristolqwerty

It's just Rebeccas way of touting herself  :thumbsdown:

She';s been around a fair time, and you'd seriously have thought that if she was any good she'd have plenty of regulars and not need to tout so much  :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=90478.0

:D :D Is it me or do most SW threads end up like this now  :D :D

James999

Obviously business is a bit slow for her  :unknown:

Offline madeinwales56

So, you know her name (she gave you her bank details) and she works for the air ambulance service. Easy solution. Ring her at work and tell her either fulfill the booking or refund the money.

Offline madeinwales56

Seems James has a real thing for Rebecca as he mentions her at every opportunity. I think he secretly fancies her bit is a bit shy to admit it 😊

vw

Unless she is touring London !

Offline Silver Birch

So, you know her name (she gave you her bank details) and she works for the air ambulance service. Easy solution. Ring her at work and tell her either fulfill the booking or refund the money.

She would not have to reveal her name to have money paid into her bank, just the account number & sortcode. I don't suppose she works for the air ambulance service either. Worth a shot though if he does have her name.

Offline funtimes88

In my experience its sometimes best just to bite the bullet except the lost and move on, just be wise next time

James999

best just to bite the bullet except the lost and move on,

Bollocks, that's what the thieving pro$$ie wants, it should be well published to warn others and the OP should send her on some fake outcalls as far as possible, perhaps till she's wasted say £400 in petrol?

Rolling over when rinsed by a thief is not in keeping with this site ethos  :music:

Offline funtimes88

I agree with you, it just makes you angry and its not likely you get your dollar back, but absoulety warn others slag her off and arrange bogus outcalls blatantly she deserves it,

bristolqwerty

Rolling over when rinsed by a thief is not in keeping with this site ethos  :music:
+1 agreed

Offline PeachyAssFan

The trouble is that some punters won't want their feedback fucked up by some lying bitch taking retaliatory action on AW. That's why this site is better. Personally I don't trust anything any WG says. Some of them do live such complicated lives. I only concern myself about the services they can deliver for the money agreed at the agreed time. I'm not and I wouldn't be interested in their asking me for money in advance, in the same way as I don't give money to beggars in the street or chuggers.

Flunt

I knew the money was gone when I got the first txt on the Saturday, but thought I'd at least give her a chance to do the right thing.

I know how you feel, it's not so much losing £200 (which is shit) but feeling let down and betrayed.

oring123

Offline Roth

move on shit happens .

Agree that the OP eventually has to move on but NOT before alerting other to this thieving prossie in the hope of helping fellow punters to avoid falling into the same trap.  Otherwise the scamming bitch will think she can get away with it and try it on again.  :hi:

It's also good for someone who has got scammed to let off some steam here where others can help.  :hi:

oring123

I agree let off steam and come to terms
That you have been had
But in the end understand that that persion who shafted you
Is not thinking about you any more
So the time comes to put it to bed
And move onwards . and forward
Away from that event .

Offline Roth

I agree let off steam and come to terms
That you have been had
But in the end understand that that persion who shafted you
Is not thinking about you any more
So the time comes to put it to bed
And move onwards . and forward
Away from that event .

Which is pretty much what the OP had done.  He posted his Negative review and then only one more post to highlight that he knew his cash was gone but he gave her a chance to do the right thing.  After that he has stayed quiet on the matter.  :hi:

rumbler

Which is pretty much what the OP had done.  He posted his Negative review and then only one more post to highlight that he knew his cash was gone but he gave her a chance to do the right thing.  After that he has stayed quiet on the matter.  :hi:

Yep, I knew the money was gone so just reviewed as such to warn others.

I don't know her name (didn't need it to transfer money), doubt she works where she said, and have better things to do with my time than make fake calls etc.

I can't leave AW feedback as having seen her a few times before arrangements were made via email + txt, no booking placed via AW.  Also, I wouldn't want my AW username linked to this name so would only review in one place.  Thought better to review here as can give more details than AW would allow.

I'm more disappointed to be honest; she gave such excellent service during the last meets was hoping to make it a regular thing.  In the end she's losing my continued business all for a one off snatch of £200.

Anyway, onwards and upwards plenty more women on AW I've yet to fuck!

Offline Roth

Yep, I knew the money was gone so just reviewed as such to warn others.

I don't know her name (didn't need it to transfer money), doubt she works where she said, and have better things to do with my time than make fake calls etc.

I can't leave AW feedback as having seen her a few times before arrangements were made via email + txt, no booking placed via AW.  Also, I wouldn't want my AW username linked to this name so would only review in one place.  Thought better to review here as can give more details than AW would allow.

I'm more disappointed to be honest; she gave such excellent service during the last meets was hoping to make it a regular thing.  In the end she's losing my continued business all for a one off snatch of £200.

Anyway, onwards and upwards plenty more women on AW I've yet to fuck!

Good on yer rumbler :drinks: :drinks: