Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julitka - Liverpool  (Read 1036 times)

Integral

AW Profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Potential Warning: Another punter in this thread (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=94366.0) mentioned he’d read a rumour about this WG possibly being involved in a scam. I didn’t have any problems but might be worth having a read before you contact this girl and make your own mind up.

Just The Facts Ma’am

* Type & Price: In-call, 30min, £60

* Booking & Comms: Contacted via WhatsApp and phone, good and friendly. She speaks great English.

* Venue: City centre top floor flat. Entry is on a busy road and the exterior of the flat is in a poor state (including no doorbell, you have to text on arrival), but the inside is clean, tidy and well maintained.

* Services: FK (not deep), OWO, RO & rimming (on her), protected sex. CIM and OWO offered but not taken up (30 min booking)

There’s No Accounting For Taste

I’ve been planning a punt in the Merseyside area and I unexpectedly happened to find myself at a loose end and  - unusually - with the use of a set of wheels. I was a relatively short drive away from Liverpool (45 min), so I ventured into deepest darkest scouse-land for a nose about.

After parking up and wandering around the city for a bit (central Liverpool has changed so much since I was last there that I hardly recognised the place - I even had to ask direction at one point) I found myself with an acute case of the horn, so I checked my AW hotlist to see who was available. Julitka had her green light on, and number on profile so I contacted her and she was available immediately but only for 30 min (I usually prefer hour punts).

A short walk to her address (see notes above, it really does look like a shit-hole from the outside but is fine inside) and I was let in by Julitka’s “sister” Jowita (External Link/Members Only), who was smiley and pleasant but didn’t seem to speak much English (or maybe didn’t want waste any conversation on me as I hadn’t booked her!  :unknown:). She lead me up to the top floor flat and showed me into a small but clean and well-presented bedroom where Julitka was waiting.

Julitka is a slim and pretty 30-something (I’d say she is a bit older than the 30 on her profile) with dyed red hair (currently a darker red than in her AW picture) and glasses. She has small firm breasts (A/B cup) with large, responsive nipples and a lovely trim and shapely figure. She has a very nice arse (maybe a little on the small side) with smooth, soft skin all over. She was wearing a floral dress and black knickers and was barefoot. I got a very “sexy librarian / schoolteacher” vibe from her appearance. The free pictures on her AW profile aren’t great, but she is exactly as she appears in her PG (as a side note; her WhatsApp profile is a fairly clear face shot also). She was shaven completely and smelled and tasted very clean.

She spoke excellent English and had a very warm and “down to earth” feel to her, she was easy to talk to (no uncomfortable silences and no language problem) and was very accommodating and pleasant, with full eye contact and lots of smiles all the way through.

She was quite happy to kiss (although there was little tongue action) and she got wet easily from RO & fingers (no lube needed for sex later). She gave a competent and enjoyable, if not mind-blowing OWO blowjob (although she did deploy the wet wipes on my cock beforehand). She was energetic in doggy (pushing herself back against me) and especially during cowgirl (she really went for it and was very bouncy). She offers CIM and swallow (no extra), but I enjoyed the sight of her bounding up and down so much that I came in her pussy.

She took off the condom and cleaned us both up with the wet wipes again and we had a chat while I got dressed (she sat naked on the bed next to me). After a peck on the cheek I was down the stairs almost 30min on the dot since I went in.

All in all, it was a very “natural” and comfortable session, and I felt like I was having sex with a girl I’ve known for a long time (oddly, as this was the first time I’d seen her). Everything flowed easily and I had a really “nice” (not the most descriptive word, I know, but it feels appropriate) and satisfying time with her. She struck me as a quite genuine and straightforward woman and I would probably make her a regular if I lived nearer, although I have to say that she probably wouldn’t be my first choice if I was in the mood for a real filthy / intense session.

Apparently she only works a couple of days a week in Liverpool (usually mid-week) and confirmed to me that she shares the flat with her “sister” Jowita (they have been reviewed as a duo on UKP, so I doubt they are really related, but who knows!  :sarcastic:).

Scores On The Doors

* Face: 8/10

* Body: 8.5/10

* Attitude: 10/10

* Accuracy To Profile: 10/10

* Overall: 9/10

* Would See Again: Yes
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 01:10:39 am by Integral »

Integral

I posted and image from her PG in this thread (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=93965.msg1140574#msg1140574) before my subscription expired.

It shows more of Jowita than Julitka but it might be useful to someone.

vw

I posted and image from her PG in this thread (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=93965.msg1140574#msg1140574) before my subscription expired.

It shows more of Jowita than Julitka but it might be useful to someone.

This one

Hidden Image/Members Only

Integral

This one

Hidden Image/Members Only

Cheers VM, clearly you are more wise in the arcane arts of the image upload than me  :D

Ta. :hi: