Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CutestLucy - Angel  (Read 4154 times)

Mysterion

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

I'm probably going to get so stick for marking this neutral rather than negative but a review is a reflection of the writers view of things, if you believe that the following tale deserves to be counted as negative then feel free to do so IN YOUR OWN HEAD.

My punting opportunities are limited due to me not wanting to punt where I live. Thus I only punt when I get sent down to London on company business. I only restarted punting last month and my very first punt was Lucy. So impressed was I with her service that I attempted to book her as soon as I knew when my next visit to the smoke was going to be.

Buy this time Lucy had already achieved forum darling status, so communication was very difficult. Repeated attempts to call and text got no response, so I put in a booking on AW for the same date and time as I had already texted and as the booking had my punting name and number on it she agreed. I sent her a text thanking her and she responded saying she was looking forward to seeing me again.

Fast forward to yesterday lunchtime and I tried calling to ask her to confirm that the punt was still on. No reply. I sent a text. No reply. Knowing how busy she is I don't panic immediately but I do start to feel a little concerned. Later that night I check her AW profile again and realise that at some point since the start of the month she changed her phone number. So another text sent to the new number. No immediate response, again not panicked but definitely more concern.

When I switched on my punting phone this morning I got a message say that she couldn't see me as she thought my booking was for tomorrow. After several attempts I got to speak to her, she was very apologetic, but said that there was no way to rearrange her bookings to fit me in.

This is where I expect I am about to part company with a lot of you guys. I suspect that a lot of you would be really pissed off at this point. But that's just not my way. Shit happens and there is no point in losing your rag about it. I had already taken steps to secure a plan b (review to follow). The call was followed by a text in which she apologised again and promised to make it up to me (will be interesting to see how that pans out).

So yes, this review of Lucy's ability to keep track of bookings is undoubtedly a negative, but I simply cannot bring myself to give her a negative review. Ask any of the guys who have seen her, she is a top class punt. It's not like I lost any money and the fact that plan b didn't work out is nothing to do with her.

So there you have it. Feel free to revise this review down IN YOUR OWN HEAD but don't expect me to revise it.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Good on you for a honest review she seemed to be developing a lil fan club on here there will be a few posts saying she's great and it's just a one off
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 12:08:23 am by Brazilian Martian »

Mysterion

You obviously didn't read my post very well. I am well and truly part of the fan club. Go read my review of our first booking if you don't believe me

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

I'm probably going to get so stick for marking this neutral rather than negative but a review is a reflection of the writers view of things, if you believe that the following tale deserves to be counted as negative then feel free to do so IN YOUR OWN HEAD.

My punting opportunities are limited due to me not wanting to punt where I live. Thus I only punt when I get sent down to London on company business. I only restarted punting last month and my very first punt was Lucy. So impressed was I with her service that I attempted to book her as soon as I knew when my next visit to the smoke was going to be.

Buy this time Lucy had already achieved forum darling status, so communication was very difficult. Repeated attempts to call and text got no response, so I put in a booking on AW for the same date and time as I had already texted and as the booking had my punting name and number on it she agreed. I sent her a text thanking her and she responded saying she was looking forward to seeing me again.

Fast forward to yesterday lunchtime and I tried calling to ask her to confirm that the punt was still on. No reply. I sent a text. No reply. Knowing how busy she is I don't panic immediately but I do start to feel a little concerned. Later that night I check her AW profile again and realise that at some point since the start of the month she changed her phone number. So another text sent to the new number. No immediate response, again not panicked but definitely more concern.

When I switched on my punting phone this morning I got a message say that she couldn't see me as she thought my booking was for tomorrow. After several attempts I got to speak to her, she was very apologetic, but said that there was no way to rearrange her bookings to fit me in.

This is where I expect I am about to part company with a lot of you guys. I suspect that a lot of you would be really pissed off at this point. But that's just not my way. Shit happens and there is no point in losing your rag about it. I had already taken steps to secure a plan b (review to follow). The call was followed by a text in which she apologised again and promised to make it up to me (will be interesting to see how that pans out).

So yes, this review of Lucy's ability to keep track of bookings is undoubtedly a negative, but I simply cannot bring myself to give her a negative review. Ask any of the guys who have seen her, she is a top class punt. It's not like I lost any money and the fact that plan b didn't work out is nothing to do with her.

So there you have it. Feel free to revise this review down IN YOUR OWN HEAD but don't expect me to revise it.

Thanks for doing A review as that's better in my book than not doing one. I have a zero tolerance policy nowadays so it would be a negative off me and I have also punted with her but that wouldn't make any odds as to me giving her a negative.

Its clear her comms are on occasion at least a problem, I imagine going on other forum darlings that that is because she is so busy she hardly has time to put her knickers on let alone dealing with loads of punters wanting a booking. A downside of a WG becoming a forum darling in my opinion.

Mysterion

Obviously Its a downside of her popularity but what are you going to do? If you fail to review her or do so in a way that is inaccurate you are damaging the whole purpose of this site, in which case you can fuck off. So good WGs will always end up getting multiple positives which of course drives more people her way. Eventually the girl will burn out, fuck up in a way that damages her image or just retire to live on her pile of gold.

I have read certain punters here so they only review a girl when they tire of her and are ready to move on. Personally I think this is selfish but can definitely see the attraction in doing so

mgtow15

It's a fucking negative; fluffy guys like you make it harder for the likes of me.  Big headed WGs don't have to be arsed to be organised because they know guys like you will chase them.  I'll probably never get a chance to see CutestLucy because her attitude stinks.

vw

I have read certain punters here so they only review a girl when they tire of her and are ready to move on. Personally I think this is selfish but can definitely see the attraction in doing so

Just as selfish as not giving her a negative IMHO, only reason is you want to go back so a selfish decision !

Anyway punting is all about being selfish !

Offline The Godfather Returns

mgtow15 is spot on .. U are giving her too much weight. She got you all by her little finger. I am wondering whose the bitch ere - she should be working for you and not the other way round !!! There are plenty of her WGs out there on par and even better. Move on gentleman - it big old world out there.

Mendra

Like some said she will eventually burn out! Then set up a hair dressing salon back in Brazil.

I asked if I could see her, her text reply was "NO" how rude. Good attitude costs nothing. She can learn a trick from Moistjsde.

As for me, every brass will have their day and so will I. Good things come for those who wait. She is not located in an area that favours me so not a big deal if one doesn't get to see her.

WG's are like cars... Eventually the either breakdown, need cleaning, sell out or get changed.

Offline The_Don

I asked if I could see her, her text reply was "NO" how rude. Good attitude costs nothing. She can learn a trick from Moistjsde.

Attitude and service, means a lot, IMO, part of that is manners. The minute, I get some bad attitude, I will look else where and even walk mid punt, if required!

Like some said she will eventually burn out!

WG's are like cars... Eventually the either breakdown, need cleaning, sell out or get changed.

Just like most jobs people need time out, from the mundane (much like a service). So they come back refreshed and ready for the grind. Or they can get jaded and not perform (what there being paid for) over time. They may get left a side, as others pass them by.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 06:17:33 am by The_Don »

It's a fucking negative; fluffy guys like you make it harder for the likes of me.  Big headed WGs don't have to be arsed to be organised because they know guys like you will chase them.  I'll probably never get a chance to see CutestLucy because her attitude stinks.
:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline OutForJustice80

Come on man! This review can basically be summarised as "a wg fucked me about having had plenty of notice but I can't give her a negative review because I love her". How bad would things have to get before you would dare to besmirch her reputation with a negative? Who are you keeping it as a neutral for? Her? The other fluffys? I normally try and steer clear of being negative about reviews unless they're obviously lies but this is just a bit ridiculous.

Come on man! This review can basically be summarised as "a wg fucked me about having had plenty of notice but I can't give her a negative review because I love her". How bad would things have to get before you would dare to besmirch her reputation with a negative? Who are you keeping it as a neutral for? Her? The other fluffys? I normally try and steer clear of being negative about reviews unless they're obviously lies but this is just a bit ridiculous.

Well said you know what I'm just gonna put this op and others like him on ignore shit like this actually makes me sick nothing worse then a white knight / fluffy  :angry: :angry:

Offline Ozy84

Agree with outforjustice entirely.

Mysterion we will read this as we will and that's inevitable but for the purposes of your fellow punters and this website its a 100% negative for comms and attitude. Nobody is saying you should have scored it negative based on service as you didnt sample that on this occasion. we know she provides an outstanding service WHEN you get to see her or when she chooses you basically.

No wg is beyond being called a time wasting cunt. And thats what you should have probably called her. I remember a few months ago a romanian got slaughtered on here, Renata, because of her comms and attitude albeit she was worse. Renata when you got to see provided an outstanding service however her comms and attitude got her a reputation and probably finished off her punting career....apart from the fluffies of course.... :D

Lucy, if you are reading this, sort your comms out sharpish otherwise doing what you did to mysterion to a few more punters, intentional or not, will see demand for tou decline quick. Dont forget it was the punters  on ukp that made you as early reviews will remind you.

Offline smiths

Obviously Its a downside of her popularity but what are you going to do? If you fail to review her or do so in a way that is inaccurate you are damaging the whole purpose of this site, in which case you can fuck off. So good WGs will always end up getting multiple positives which of course drives more people her way. Eventually the girl will burn out, fuck up in a way that damages her image or just retire to live on her pile of gold.

I have done the same many times, had my fill of the WG first and then done a review, in fact some punters have recommended WGs to me on the agreement that I don't post about her yet on the open forum, getting my end away comes first in my book, then sharing with other punters.

I agree regarding what are you going to do which is why I reviewed this WG and others without much of a delay. Punters have to decide whether to be totally selfish, delay doing a review, or reviewing quite quickly, UKP obviously relies on reviews from genuine punters so I always have that in mind.

Online Bassman

Well said you know what I'm just gonna put this op and others like him on ignore shit like this actually makes me sick nothing worse then a white knight / fluffy  :angry: :angry:.

I just hope we don't see hypocritical posts from these guys when another WG that isn't Lucy does the same to them/someone else.

I'm a lot like Mysterion in that I can only punt every so often. However unlike him I can't be sure when that day will be. So booking more than a day or so in advance is a no go. That counts out Lucy. Id be mega annoyed if this happened to me knowing I booked so long ago.

To me this isn't because she thought he was the next day. The booking was through AW, she would have had all the correct details.

Offline smiths

Just as selfish as not giving her a negative IMHO, only reason is you want to go back so a selfish decision !

Anyway punting is all about being selfish !

Not all about being selfish for me because if it were I wouldn't of done any reviews on here, just lurked and got recs off punters I know and not shared fuck all. That would of been very easy to do.

Type_O_Negative

OP's way of defending his neutral review reminds me that prick Sylvester. Ohhh boy he was always ready to defend his darlings. But finally got a ban months ago (with quesadilla and unclesweetheart all together  :D).

Mysterion

Well I can say I didn't expect this reaction. I'm not going to tell you you are wrong but i will just remind you that every review on here is a reflection of the viewpoint of the reviewer. I've given you the facts and you've made up your mind that this deserves a negative, but you aren't me (lucky you) and I'm not you (lucky me) so while you are free to adjust the review according to your own criteria I don't see the need for the abuse. As for me being a whiteknight/fluffy, if that means I am capable of seeing beyond the end of my penis, then I guess I'm guilty as charged and on the allegation that I didn't go negative because I want to see Lucy again well that ships already sailed.

Yeboahsleftfoot

This forum is all about opinions mysterion and posters are not afraid to express them, strongly at times, that's what makes it great, one man's dream is another's nightmare, one man's viewpoint is anathema to another, ti's not personal. Crack on, I'm desperate to read about your encounter with AliceInWonderland or MaliceInBlunderland.

Mysterion

This forum is all about opinions mysterion and posters are not afraid to express them, strongly at times, that's what makes it great, one man's dream is another's nightmare, one man's viewpoint is anathema to another, ti's not personal. Crack on, I'm desperate to read about your encounter with AliceInWonderland or MaliceInBlunderland.

Thanks, reading all the above did kind of knock the wind out of my sails, but not enough to forget my promise to review every punt. I'll get right on it.

Offline smiths

OP's way of defending his neutral review reminds me that prick Sylvester. Ohhh boy he was always ready to defend his darlings. But finally got a ban months ago (with quesadilla and unclesweetheart all together  :D).

What a trio of absolute cunts, and Sylvester who then became Atticus Finch had two goes at being an absolute cunt, Ques had two chances and got banned both times, that's the level of those pricks. :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

Good post, :thumbsup: and I like the word anathema.

cockneybstrd

Well I can say I didn't expect this reaction. I'm not going to tell you you are wrong but i will just remind you that every review on here is a reflection of the viewpoint of the reviewer. I've given you the facts and you've made up your mind that this deserves a negative, but you aren't me (lucky you) and I'm not you (lucky me) so while you are free to adjust the review according to your own criteria I don't see the need for the abuse. As for me being a whiteknight/fluffy, if that means I am capable of seeing beyond the end of my penis, then I guess I'm guilty as charged and on the allegation that I didn't go negative because I want to see Lucy again well that ships already sailed.

You would have to be a bit of dullard not to expect this reaction. As throughout your review you make references to others may wish to downgrade the Neutral.

i dont think the neutral was based on seeing them again more your previous experience with her upgraded what is a negative to  a neutral in your mind.

Reviews are subjective and a snap shot of that moment in time. But if you hadnt met this prossie previously and she fucked you around would you have left a netural or a negative ?

Mysterion

You would have to be a bit of dullard not to expect this reaction. As throughout your review you make references to others may wish to downgrade the Neutral.

i dont think the neutral was based on seeing them again more your previous experience with her upgraded what is a negative to  a neutral in your mind.

Reviews are subjective and a snap shot of that moment in time. But if you hadnt met this prossie previously and she fucked you around would you have left a netural or a negative ?

Look at it this way. Imagine you found a restaurant that sold really amazing food. Now this restaurant is understandably incredibly popular and maybe is taking on more than they can handle and the staff don't have the experience to deal with such demand. So one night on attending the restaurant you discover that the person who took your booking made an error and they have no table for you. They are genuinely apologetic and offer you another booking which you unfortunately can't attend due to a prior commitment. Since you had been reading about people having booking problems on a review site you think it is only fair that people are warned about this and that maybe the restaurant will see it as fair criticism and improve their service.

This was the spirit of my review. If some of you think it isn't harsh enough, thats your issue. I remain happy with my decision.

mgtow15

Look at it this way. Imagine you found a restaurant that sold really amazing food. Now this restaurant is understandably incredibly popular and maybe is taking on more than they can handle and the staff don't have the experience to deal with such demand. So one night on attending the restaurant you discover that the person who took your booking made an error and they have no table for you. They are genuinely apologetic and offer you another booking which you unfortunately can't attend due to a prior commitment. Since you had been reading about people having booking problems on a review site you think it is only fair that people are warned about this and that maybe the restaurant will see it as fair criticism and improve their service.

This was the spirit of my review. If some of you think it isn't harsh enough, thats your issue. I remain happy with my decision.

Hayley is just as busy and even more popular than CutestLucy but she responds to my texts almost instantly.  Even when I had zero feedback on AW Hayley responded to me and was polite.  So you are just making excuses.  CutestLucy is unprofessional with the way she handles her comms.

Hayley is just as busy and even more popular than CutestLucy but she responds to my texts almost instantly.  Even when I had zero feedback on AW Hayley responded to me and was polite.  So you are just making excuses.  CutestLucy is unprofessional with the way she handles her comms.

No point wasting your time or energy on him to be honest  :unknown: people can see for themselves what type of punter he is  :thumbsdown:

cockneybstrd

As I said previously your previous experience upgraded what was Negative to a Neutral in your mind. (And that's just my personal opinion as like most of us we are willing to give people the benefit of the doubt if previous interactions have been positive)

I dont see it as a big issue just bemused that you seem to be getting a bit bent of shape about people saying that feels more of a negative to them. Its all just subjective opinions

To use your scenario if you hadnt eaten at that restaurant BEFORE and turned up and didnt have a table for YOU after you had jumped through hoops like Rex the performing police dog.

Would have you have given the place a negative or neutral review.

Its not an attack or criticism just a question.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 02:28:49 pm by cockneybstrd »

Online hendrix

It's your review so neutral/negative is up to you. At least you wrote it, so others can take what they like out of it. 

I do like the way "fluffy" is banded about here by the same punters that suggest that the same prossie should charge extra for rimming :sarcastic:

That's really fluffy.

Offline BillGoldberg

Like some said she will eventually burn out! Then set up a hair dressing salon back in Brazil.

As for me, every brass will have their day and so will I. Good things come for those who wait. She is not located in an area that favours me so not a big deal if one doesn't get to see her.

Can I ask what do you think it is that brought out such rudeness on her part to your enquiry ?

vw

Can I ask what do you think it is that brought out such rudeness on her part to your enquiry ?

What a dick thing to ask !

Clearly another fanboy !

Offline BillGoldberg

What a dick thing to ask !

Clearly another fanboy !

Clearly another knee jerk reaction from someone with a chip on his shoulder

:hi:

Offline doppelwalk

I sent her a random text yesterday for a booking today.
She called me (with no text before) maybe 3-4 hours after to confirm booking.
Now i am starting to get a bit worried after reading all these comments...  :wacko:

I guess let's see, i live in central london so worst case 30 min wasted.

PS : Who is this Hayley ? I only see one in portsmouth.

PS2 : @BillGoldberg : do you know any high quality WG that looks a bit like the ones in your avatar ?  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 09:52:17 am by doppelwalk »

Offline The_Don

I guess let's see, i live in central london so worst case 30 min wasted.

Have a plan B and C in place

Mendra

Mo disrespect but how can you judge the book by the cover. If reviews were about how WG's communicate then the will be quite a few negative ones.

I have not seen Lucy yet and when I tried to contact her the response was rude but who cares when I review her it will be based on the shag.

Don't forget a lot of these girls never finished high school.

Offline BillGoldberg

Mo disrespect but how can you judge the book by the cover. If reviews were about how WG's communicate then the will be quite a few negative ones.

I have not seen Lucy yet and when I tried to contact her the response was rude but who cares when I review her it will be based on the shag.

Appreciate that response Mendra, and no disrespect was intended nor implied with the question!

I was genuinely surprised and intrigued by the rudeness you were met with as I got nothing of the sort, it was all light, friendly and efficient

As always YMMV, but there's no excuse for uncalled for Ill  manners - I've ALWAYS found the maids to be the bottom of the barrel absolute worst when it comes to useless, uninformative and rude communicators

Looking forward to your review mate

Offline smiths

They play a part in some punters decision making, so if a WG has comments about her bad comms I think its useful for punters to know that. Unlike you if a WG is rude in anyway to me its the difference between me maybe booking them and not so I care, a good attitude is absolutely essential to me from comms right through to the punt.

I have punted with loads of WGs who weren't refined or particularly educationally smart but the good ones had great people skills and that's all I require off a WG. I found Lucy to be fine with her comms and she had a great attitude, hopefully after reading the comments about her bad comms on here and your post about her being rude she will sort herself out and ensure ALL punters get a good service from start to finish.

Offline doppelwalk

In case you care.
I saw her today, everything run smoothly so i guess i was lucky or she fixed her appointment issues. (I texted her once yesterday, she called me back 3 hours later to confirm)
She looked a bit tired but made up for it with the rest ! Very good sex, took care of my ass too.  :wacko:
And genuine/friendly conversation.
Enough people described the service so i'll stop here.

Offline claretandblue

I'm still pretty keen to see this girl but all the talk about her is actually putting me off,I think it's a consequence of being a member on here for a while, there have been the exact same debates about forum darlings before its all getting a bit tedious  :thumbsdown:

Offline Ozy84

I'm still pretty keen to see this girl but all the talk about her is actually putting me off,I think it's a consequence of being a member on here for a while, there have been the exact same debates about forum darlings before its all getting a bit tedious  :thumbsdown:

Would second that claretandblue. She's a whore who provides a very good service but is busy at the moment and therefore her comms are proving a little bit more challenging. It is what it is.

Offline doppelwalk

Just try your luck i guess with a call/text. If it works well you get an excellent VFM without much hassle.
If not plenty of fish in the sea...

Online Titi

Wow just read this thread and everyone needs to chill the fuck out. Yes Lucy is a great fuck but C'MON, she's a PROSSIE. I probably won't have reviewed if this happened to me as I don't see the point of reviewing a WG twice. So fair play to Mysterion. At the end of the day he can only judge her by HIS own experience and give HIS own opinion. Think some people need to keep their own opinions to themselves. It's counter productive coming on here to vent very fickle opinions.

Ps WELL DONE LEICESTER AND LET'S ALL LAUGH AT TOTTENHAM  :D :D :D
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 07:11:36 am by Titi »

Offline The_Don

Wow just read this thread and everyone needs to chill the fuck out.

Think some people need to keep their own opinions to themselves. It's counter productive coming on here to vent very fickle opinions.

IMO, its members POV and up to them, if they wish to partake in this review/thread. As long as they stay with in the rules, its an open forum (to be blunt).

Thus some may not wish to:

chill the fuck out.

:rolleyes:

Yes Lucy is a great fuck but C'MON, she's a PROSSIE. I probably won't have reviewed if this happened to me as I don't see the point of reviewing a WG twice. So fair play to Mysterion. At the end of the day he can only judge her by HIS own experience and give HIS own opinion.

Its up to the OP (of any other member) if they are willing to share, via a review and as stated in the site rules:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

- Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the she had accepted the initial booking. Only one review thread is permissible per punt. Do not combine multiple punts in the same review thread, neither should a single punt be split into multiple review threads. Only sex workers can be the subject of a review, not an agency / establishment / brothel.

IMO, its better to add, to an extincting review and update it. Unless a W/G, mucks me around, which changes the way I rate her.
From a positive to neutral to negative, etc.

Offline mr420

Ps WELL DONE LEICESTER AND LET'S ALL LAUGH AT TOTTENHAM  :D :D  :D

errrr no thanks . . lets not!  :mad:

coys!

Offline claretandblue

I managed to see Lucy earlier today, nice friendly girl and very enthusiastic; personally looks wise I don't think she is anything particularly special and think some have gone way overboard  (there probably the ones who text her to let her know they have posted a positive review  :D)
At 150 for the hour I wouldn't return,will post a full review later in the week

Mendra

Blue and claret. Looking forward to your trusted review. I knew it was all hype since she graduated from the old street Brazilian house who are all equally average.

Offline claretandblue

Blue and claret. Looking forward to your trusted review. I knew it was all hype since she graduated from the old street Brazilian house who are all equally average.
I wouldn't say the service is hype just the looks,I read in one review she could be a big star in us porn,utterly ridiculous in my humble opinion

Offline collector

I wouldn't say the service is hype just the looks,I read in one review she could be a big star in us porn,utterly ridiculous in my humble opinion
Agree mate. As I described in my review, she has next door  look. It's the service that makes her very popular.

Offline smiths

She offered me a good service so its not ALL hype in my view.

Offline claretandblue

She offered me a good service so its not ALL hype in my view.
Yes I did correct him there ,I think at that price point you should expect both  :hi: