Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CutestLucy - Angel  (Read 4160 times)

Mysterion

Blue and claret. Looking forward to your trusted review. I knew it was all hype since she graduated from the old street Brazilian house who are all equally average.

Aren't you jumping the gun a bit . B&C says that he doesn't think much of her looks (which is obviously a subjective thing)  and suddenly the 16+ positive reviews are "all hype". Great way to insult a number of forum members at once.

Offline claretandblue

Agree mate. As I described in my review, she has next door  look. It's the service that makes her very popular.
Yes agreed,cuteish girl next door looks ,she looked pretty enough at the start but a right mess after the first round of face fucking  :D

Offline claretandblue

Aren't you jumping the gun a bit . B&C says that he doesn't think much of her looks (which is obviously a subjective thing)  and suddenly the 16+ positive reviews are "all hype". Great way to insult a number of forum members at once.
Some things about looks are subjective of course, others are factual and there were certain aspects of her appearance which were pretty average especially at that price point,need to get on my pc and write up my own review really!

Type_O_Negative

I managed to see Lucy earlier today, nice friendly girl and very enthusiastic; personally looks wise I don't think she is anything particularly special and think some have gone way overboard  (there probably the ones who text her to let her know they have posted a positive review  :D)
At 150 for the hour I wouldn't return,will post a full review later in the week

Her photos didn't blow my socks off too. I wouldn't pay 150GBP/hour.

Offline doppelwalk

Some things about looks are subjective of course, others are factual and there were certain aspects of her appearance which were pretty average especially at that price point,need to get on my pc and write up my own review really!

A lot of 150-200ph girls are random with okeyish look and poor service anyway...

The only girl i met where i felt i was getting spoiled at that price is Emma from BT (she retired unfortunately...)

Offline smiths

What that tells me is he doesn't rate the reviews of the rest of us, but does Clarets which is up to him. My review was an honest account of my punt with her, she offered me a good service so got a positive review. Looks wise she isn't a minger but isn't a stunner in my opinion.

Offline smiths

Yes I did correct him there ,I think at that price point you should expect both  :hi:

Fair enough, i found her attractive enough to get and keep my cock hard so that and her good service made it a good punt for me.

Offline Ozy84

Hmmmm....honestly....we really should move on  :drinks:

Offline Ozy84

I know it was me that said we should move on but things have gone completely silent on her.

Anyone seen or heard from her recently? 😁

Offline Herges Adventures

Yep - and green light available is on now...

Offline jason2004

She must have taken a break as it's been fairly quiet with Lucy.

Looks like business is open now.  :D

Offline Travel

So if you are giving her a neutral review for poor comes, then presumably you are ok with her doing the same? You kept contacting the wrong number to begin with.

I think you have double standards.

Offline mf_1101

She must have taken a break as it's been fairly quiet with Lucy.

Looks like business is open now.  :D

Yeah I got a booking with her this weekend, hopefully the service is as good or better than the first time  :cool: