Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Really Hungarian?  (Read 1083 times)

Still-alive

Who thinks Bessie Bunter here is probably really a Romanian?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Who thinks Bessie Bunter here is probably really a Romanian?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Would think so, geography's not a strong point either.

Town:   Peterborough
County:   Greater Manchester
Region:   North West

Offline maxxblue

Just suppose she is from Hungary rather than Romania - would that make any difference about whether you would knob her?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Just suppose she is from Hungary rather than Romania - would that make any difference about whether you would knob her?

Don't think it would make much difference to me, wouldn't knob her, even if I could find her.   :sarcastic:

Still-alive

Well before I realised she might be Romanian I'd already bought the big bag of flour to roll her in so I could find the wet bit.

Tobias1978

She could be Russian ?....Weightlifter.... :vomit:

Offline Sar-Major

Why don't you just ask to check her fekin Passport... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Scarlett Cavalli

Adultwork admins set the Nationality field based off the passport used for verification, we can't edit or hide that so if it says Hungarian it means she's a Hungarian passport holder (although she may be dual nationality, but so might anyone!) X

Offline Dimond dave