Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MandyFoxxx ( Birmingham tour )  (Read 3514 times)

104 review(s) for MandyFoxxx (91 positive, 10 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Juankerr

External Link/Members Only

1 hour PSE @ £180 ( Usually £200 but Mandy kindly gave me a special offer )

Mandy is a well reviewed Lady on the UKP East Midlands review section who is based in Leicester and was first brought to my attention some time ago by my fellow UKP member dboy74  :hi:

I had wanted to meet Mandy for a long time and having had some good chats getting to know her a little on UKE over the last 5 months or so I finally got to meet her on her recent tour of Birmingham.

I had originally booked a 1 hour GFE ( £130 ) + Anal ( extra £30 ) but Mandy kindly offered me her all inclusive PSE hour for £180 instead of her usual £200 which I happily took her up on as in her words she wanted to have some filthy fun with me, wasn't going to argue with that!  :yahoo:

Booked well in advance, simple comms via text to confirm the meet the day before and again on the day for the floor and room numbers for her hotel.

Mandy was located at a lovely hotel close to the Mailbox in Birmingham city centre with lots of P & D parking available nearby.
I've visited this particular hotel a couple of time before and never had any issues going in or out. The rooms are very nice with good shower facilities and more importantly a nice big bed with plenty of mirrors in the room.

Mandy emerged from behind the room door as I entered and I had another one of those jaw dropping moments, I already had a good idea of what she looked like but was delighted to see just how gorgeous she is.
Her pics are accurate, extremely good looking pretty face, lovely green eyes and bright Pinky Purple hair which looks great and suits her well.
She also has a great figure with big boobs, a great bum and lovely legs. Mandy also has a really flat stomach after having a recent tummy tuck, she does have a scar which she mentions on her AW profile, I was aware of that but it made no difference to me and it will obviously fade given time.

I didn't make any dress requests and left it up to Mandy what she wanted to wear, a Black lacy dress with heels and nothing else!  :cool:

Had a quick shower while we chatted about what we wanted to do as Mandy began toying her pussy with some love balls as I dried myself off enjoying the view.
We made our way onto the bed and got into some great DFK while both sets of hands started exploring each others bodies.
Mandy got to work on my cock giving some excellent OWO, she has a great technique, just how I like it with subtle eye contact and very little wanking involved. She also gave me some great deepthroat and terrific ball-licking.

Meanwhile, I was having a good grope and slap of her bum until Mandy slowly removed the love balls from her pussy and asked me to suck her juices off it which I did without hesitation.
Mandy then lifted up my legs and gave me a brilliant rimming session which was a first for me, not just a little bit of tongue either as she really went for it and buried her face and tongue deep in my arsehole.

Mandy made her way back up to me so I enjoyed playing with her fantastic boobs, having a real good suck and grope while Mandy was getting her bum ready for anal with the help of a butt plug, which once she was ready she removed it and offered it to me so I sucked that clean too.
With a cheeky smile Mandy asked me do you want to fuck my arse, needless to say I responded quickly, yeah I'm gonna fuck your arse RIGHT NOW!!
On with a condom and then lubed up, Mandy slowly lowered her bum onto my cock for some cowgirl anal starting off slowly and then riding me harder taking it balls-deep while I reached up to play with her nipples, holding the palms of my hands against them as she rode me. I moved both my hands and gently wrapped them around her throat as we took it in turns controlling the pace, both spreading her bum cheeks apart as I pounded her from below as Mandy fingered her pussy before getting a dildo to work on her clit.

Time for me to indulge in some RO, and as if Mandy isn't pretty enough I found that she also has a very pretty pussy. Had a good session teasing her clit with my tongue which got quite sensitive as her pussy got nice and wet, she reached down and pulled my head deeper in as she had a lovely orgasm and came quite vocally  :yahoo:
I let her relax for a second before lifting up her legs and began paintbrushing her pussy and arsehole with my tongue.

Switched into 69 for more OWO given while I spread Mandy's bum wide and enjoyed burying my face and tongue in her arsehole whilst rubbing her pussy. We then decided to move off the bed and take advantage of the adjacent mirror with Mandy now on her knees giving some measured DT OWO while I pulled her hair before I then took over for some face fucking.

Time for another condom and we got into some Folded Deck Chair on the bed with Mandy's legs tight over my shoulders, both giving each other some dirty talk encouraging each other. This might be my favourite position and Mandy seemed to be enjoying herself, making all the right noises and telling me I was hitting the spot so continued with lots of variation of pace and depth as the level of both of our vocal enjoyment intensified.

Mandy had mentioned she enjoys watching herself as do I so we moved into the bathroom to have some doggy action in front of the large mirror. Lots of eye contact between us via the mirror while I held Mandy's head down and had a real furious session as I occasionally reached around to rub her clit as we continued fucking hard and slapping her gorgeous bum.

We made our way back into the bedroom with Mandy again on her knees in front of the mirror giving me more DT OWO before I took over, wanking my cock against her tongue for the big finish.
I said I'm going to come on that pretty face of yours now Mandy are you ready? Come on then, come on my pretty face she replied so I did as I was told, half of my spunk shooting on Mandy's face/chin dripping down onto her boobs while the other half went in her mouth which she swallowed, looking up at me with a cheeky smile as I leant down to share a spunky kiss while I let the jelly legs subside!  :cool:

Had another shower while we chatted before leaving with a kiss and a cuddle and thanking Mandy for an awesome PSE experience, no doubt in my mind the best and certainly filthiest I have had  :yahoo:

In conclusion I was obviously delighted with how this meet went and even more pleased to have met Mandy as its been a long time coming. She's a top class SP, extremely pretty IMO with a great figure. She has a great personality and her attitude is spot on, she delivers her services with genuine enthusiasm and clear enjoyment, I now know why she is so well regarded.

I will definitely hope to see Mandy again 1 on 1 and in one of her duo's either over in Leicester or if she comes back to Birmingham again in the summer, for now I'm happy to quote a friend and say I've been Mandy'ed  :D And then some  ;)

Very highly recommended  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Happy punting, Juan  :hi:

« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 07:33:56 pm by Juankerr »

Offline BillyBackDoor

Fuck me!  I would thank you for the report Juan, but I can't quite bring myself to at the moment as I'm fucking green with envy and livid that I missed her.

That and the fact I've now something pressing, ahem, that requires my attention.  Thanks for that.

Offline Juankerr

Fuck me!  I would thank you for the report Juan, but I can't quite bring myself to at the moment as I'm fucking green with envy and livid that I missed her.

That and the fact I've now something pressing, ahem, that requires my attention.  Thanks for that.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think, having an idea of your tastes BBD you would love meeting Mandy  ;)

Ming

You dirty bar steward  :drinks:

Excellent review

She's straight onto the HL

Ming  :hi:

Offline pedro2

Excellent Juan... sounds like you was well and truley Mandy(ed.)   Did you get Ass to Mouth and forget to report or have I missed that....
Sounds like Mandy got Juan(ed) he he.  :thumbsup:

Offline dboy74

Excellent review, Juan

Very pleased to hear you had a great time  :thumbsup:

Offline Juankerr

You dirty bar steward  :drinks:

Excellent review

She's straight onto the HL

Ming  :hi:
Thanks Ming  :hi:

Offline Juankerr

Excellent Juan... sounds like you was well and truley Mandy(ed.)   Did you get Ass to Mouth and forget to report or have I missed that....
Sounds like Mandy got Juan(ed) he he.  :thumbsup:
Hi pedro  :hi:

Didn't do ATM but there will be other meets  ;) I can now fully understand why you saw her so often and rated her so highly, she's a fantastic Lady  :thumbsup:

Offline Juankerr

Excellent review, Juan

Very pleased to hear you had a great time  :thumbsup:
Thanks dboy  :hi:

I'm sure you and xxsophiarosexx External Link/Members Only had left Mandy ready and horny for me!  ;) :D

Offline Kerosene

I saw Mandy when she was in Birmingham too. There'd been some talk on UKE about parties and Mandy said she was up for a MMMF. One of the others had cancelled so I was left in a MMF and not having to share as much  :D

Like the OP says, comms, service and attitude were great throughout. It's dawning on me that I might not be as vanilla as I had always thought.

Definitely worth seeing again.

Offline Juankerr

I saw Mandy when she was in Birmingham too. There'd been some talk on UKE about parties and Mandy said she was up for a MMMF. One of the others had cancelled so I was left in a MMF and not having to share as much  :D

Like the OP says, comms, service and attitude were great throughout. It's dawning on me that I might not be as vanilla as I had always thought.

Definitely worth seeing again.
Pleased and not at all surprised to hear you had a great meet with Mandy Kerosene  :thumbsup:

SEW15

I remember I got moaned at by someone for reviewing the awesome MandyFoxxx in the West Midlands section even though I met her in Leicester........I done it so u guys knew it for when she toured here!!!!

Offline Talbear

Offline Juankerr

Great review JK..!!! :thumbsup:
Thanks Talbear  :hi:

I can definitely see a repeat in my future  :thumbsup:

vw

Glad you had a good punt Juanker !

I remember I got moaned at by someone for reviewing the awesome MandyFoxxx in the West Midlands section even though I met her in Leicester........I done it so u guys knew it for when she toured here!!!!

Rightly so, if everyone posted reviews where they didn't happen this forum would be a a mess.

Should have been deleted for touting really, like someone else's tour announcement did !

Offline Juankerr

Glad you had a good punt Juanker !
Thanks VW  :hi: Good being an understatement of massive proportions  ;) :D

Offline mf_1101

What a fantastic review, I think I need to spend all of my punting budget on a two-girl with her and Vicki  :cool: