Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Price increase  (Read 1789 times)

Offline heelslut

Hi
Was just about to book Annabella Crimson, but her prices have rocked up was looking at the dom session increase of £70-£80 per hour. Any recommendations for someone similar and in the same original price range

External Link/Members Only

Offline madeinwales56

Maybe it's because she's on tour in Kensington and needs to cover her hotel costs?

badbell

Im in London, I can charge what i want when I tour. I was busy all day yesterday and looks like today will be too. xxx

Boomer gy

As I have stated before, I have seen her in Great Yarmouth, not for dom, but her in call normal price now @ £150, is far too high for her what ever area she is in! Not classy enough.

Offline The_Don

Hi
Was just about to book Annabella Crimson, but her prices have rocked up was looking at the dom session increase of £70-£80 per hour. Any recommendations for someone similar and in the same original price range

Like I said before, it up to the W/G what price she set/charges. Some punters will pay, others will not and move on.

Remember in London we are lucky in the respect choices. When its comes to, W/G (no pun intended) .

YMMV, with any W/G.

Best to confirm, what services she charges extra for. Before booking or handing over any cash.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=18.0 < you could start here

Also note the External Link/Members Only

How To Do An AdultWork Profile Search on UKP

« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 02:20:27 pm by The_Don »

Offline heelslut

ah ha I didn't see you was in London I thought Ely, when you back to our poorer town ????

LL

Im in London, I can charge what i want when I tour. I was busy all day yesterday and looks like today will be too. xxx
Well that's him told :D

Boomer gy

She rough as guts with no make up! But well rude!! I cannot knock that for £80/hour in Great Yarmouth!! :thumbsup:

Offline Cunning Punt

She rough as guts with no make up! But well rude!! I cannot knock that for £80/hour in Great Yarmouth!! :thumbsup:

Yes, she certainly proved that:

Pointless, boastful post.  :thumbsdown:

While the OP put price increase in the subject field, he wasn't really having a go in his post, he was asking for a cheaper alternative.
As was said above, you charge what you want, love.

We'll make the decision or NOT to see you, most of us in the latter camp so really don't give a shit whether you're busy are not.

badbell

I wasnt boasting love. Id be happy to see heel slut at my Ely prices.  Rough as guts? I left parlour work because of the cheap rates and vile clients. I worked at a horrible parlour seeing horrible clients, obviously you were one of them. Since ive been independent ive seen lovely guys. Say what you want sweet cheeks!!! Look at my reviews in between banging £80 whores in a dirty flat who are treated badly by a nasty old cow and a violent pimp called Ivan. Happy punting treacle xxx

badbell

I  dont care if you dont think im classy enough either. If you read my profile im kinky and slutty, far from classy. Im a WHORE with bad girl tattooed on my knucles lol. I like my style and they way i work. Funny about the no make up comment. Im never seen without my lashes and bright red lips. xxx

Offline claretandblue

I  dont care if you dont think im classy enough either. If you read my profile im kinky and slutty, far from classy. Im a WHORE with bad girl tattooed on my knucles lol. I like my style and they way i work. Funny about the no make up comment. Im never seen without my lashes and bright red lips. xxx
No one cares you daft bint

Siamese Tomcat

Good on you BB - you're not my cup of tea by any stretch, but I admire your assertiveness.

When I read some of the punter's comments on this thread, I thought that I'd logged into PN by mistake! But then - the SPs that post on there would never say "Boo!" to a punter.

badbell

Thanks Tom cat, i was just stating my case. I think its really unfortunate that the world of punting has got this petty. Ive worked along time and i bloody enjoy it but after looking at this forum and the working girls forum it just makes me realise the dark side to it. I mean look back at the comments on this! 3 fully grown men being nasty for no reason, its so uncalled for. Ive been called a name and been sworn at. I am really lucky that the men I see are proper gents who I have a cracking time with. Its so easy for some people to  to hind behind a fake identity and get abusive. Keyboard warriors obviously. When did things get so dark? you have a bad punt, move on and find a different one.Its the same for us girls, Ive had some very disappointing experiences, but I wouldnt "bad mouth" . Thats life, thought it was all part of the fun. Luckily for you fellas, us WG'S are not allowed to reveal you identity on our forum. Some of the review ive seen on hear are quite nasty. Sometimes you punt and its not you cup of tea. move on! Prossies and punters should be on the same page. Its a shame I think xx

Offline Brazilian Martian

Thanks Tom cat, i was just stating my case. I think its really unfortunate that the world of punting has got this petty. Ive worked along time and i bloody enjoy it but after looking at this forum and the working girls forum it just makes me realise the dark side to it. I mean look back at the comments on this! 3 fully grown men being nasty for no reason, its so uncalled for. Ive been called a name and been sworn at. I am really lucky that the men I see are proper gents who I have a cracking time with. Its so easy for some people to  to hind behind a fake identity and get abusive. Keyboard warriors obviously. When did things get so dark? you have a bad punt, move on and find a different one.Its the same for us girls, Ive had some very disappointing experiences, but I wouldnt "bad mouth" . Thats life, thought it was all part of the fun. Luckily for you fellas, us WG'S are not allowed to reveal you identity on our forum. Some of the review ive seen on hear are quite nasty. Sometimes you punt and its not you cup of tea. move on! Prossies and punters should be on the same page. Its a shame I think xx
Well fucking said  :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

Easy to say when your not the one doing the paying, these days with UKP punters don't need to just move on after being scammed or after being given a bad service, they can name and shame the WG as such WGs deserve.

Its all very simple for me, good WGs deserve praise and bad WGs deserve to be castigated.

vw

Well fucking said  :thumbsup:

Well said???? maybe you are on the wrong forum  ? 

I bet this one who slags if this forum is mates with TYE !
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 08:30:13 am by vw »

Well said???? maybe you are on the wrong forum  ? 

I bet this one who slags if this forum is mates with TYE !

Nope its not her another girl actually im agreeing with her on the fact about keyboard warriors. I'm sure I'm  on the uk punting last time I checked  :hi:

Offline heelslut

anyway, when you back in Ely  :D :D :D

Looks like xena the warrior princess has got herself banned
Oh well.

Hidden Image/Members Only

vw

Looks like xena the warrior princess has got herself banned
Oh well.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yes for the comments you said well said to shockingly !

Offline Cunning Punt

Nope its not her another girl actually im agreeing with her on the fact about keyboard warriors. I'm sure I'm  on the uk punting last time I checked  :hi:

Some of us just said we didn't really need to know her life story or whether she's busy or not.

One person called her "rough as guts". That was it.
She proved through her comments she was rude.

So not really keyboard warriors.

Total over-reaction and she got herself banned.