Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any infor please - Kinky Louise Raine  (Read 1957 times)

Offline peewee

Still on my quest for a British Big tit MILF in the London area. Does anyone have any recent experience of Louise Raine?  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

vw

Have you seen this ?

Good luck, look forward to your first review if you meet her !

Back in October I was asking some advice as to what the punting scene in Guernsey was like. The advice given was too keep an eye to AW tours and this is really just to say that that advice is good advice as it is pretty well all there is.

There are no local girls who provide service on an ‘advertised’ basis, which, as was also advised, is understandable on a small island (25 sq. miles, population 60,000 give or take).

There were some lean times when hardly anyone toured to Guernsey but when they did, there was good quality.

I have moved back to England now but for those who are thinking of going to Guernsey for whatever reason, the following is a list of those with whom I have had some extremely enjoyable times and who tour there fairly regularly.

Beauty Brooke - External Link/Members Only

Louise Raine - External Link/Members Only

Naughty Salma was recommended and was spot on - External Link/Members Only

Sensual Carmen (who I have also seen back in England also tours in Guernsey) - External Link/Members Only

Hope this is useful.

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Still on my quest for a British Big tit MILF in the London area. Does anyone have any recent experience of Louise Raine?  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I remember her in Aberdeen a couple year ago @130 HR now she is back @150HR, 111 AW reviews yet zero info on here.

Little suspicious.

mrbigmac

yes that very suspicious  :scare: do u think all her reviews on aw are fake and all her field reports too, or maybe she is hacking into into this website and deleting all her reviews here or she could be threatening all the clients that see her not to leave her feed back on punter net she could of even killed them or maybe she don't even exist,, ummmmm tough one,  :crazy:

or here's an idea maybe most of her clients are regular clients or married and professional which i am guessing they did not have time search  punter net and write reviews on here, as i have noticed alot of bad mouthing and degrading decent females that most men would not waste there  time on here due to the crude writings about WGs that actually look after men and deserve some respect, too many keybroad warriors on this site, shame.

lets keep in mind that if she is seeing mature men then they are not always savy and use this site ,  :D

mrbigmac

yes that very suspicious  :scare: do u think all her reviews on aw are fake and all her field reports too, or maybe she is hacking into into this website and deleting all her reviews here or she could be threatening all the clients that see her not to leave her feed back on [banned-site-auto-censor] she could of even killed them or maybe she don't even exist,, ummmmm tough one,  :crazy:

or here's an idea maybe most of her clients are regular clients or married and professional which i am guessing they did not have time search  [banned-site-auto-censor] and write reviews on here, as i have noticed alot of bad mouthing and degrading decent females that most men would not waste there  time on here due to the crude writings about WGs that actually look after men and deserve some respect, too many keybroad warriors on this site, shame.

lets keep in mind that if she is seeing mature men then they are not always savy and use this site ,  :D

PLS NOTE I AM BEING SARCASTIC FOR PEOPLE NOT FOLLOWING THE THREAD......
I HAVE MET LOUISE PLENTY OF TIMES AND SHE IS IN A DIFFERENT LEAGUE, SHE MAINLY WORKS IN SOUTH EAST ASIA NOW

James999

Mrbigmac you sound more like MissJadedOld Pro$$ie  :music: