Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Imagine this bait and switch!!  (Read 1433 times)

Offline Sar-Major

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sqlbatsman

But how is this a Bait & Switch though, you already have seen the pictures of the lady, so why would you even bother going in the first place.

Just asking  :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
But how is this a Bait & Switch though, you already have seen the pictures of the lady, so why would you even bother going in the first place.

Just asking  :unknown:

The title says 'imagine' this bait and switch, so you see a photo of a stunner and turn up to find this one. She's the switch part. But not really though you're only imagining it happening     :dash: :dash: :dash:

Edit

And the stunner's the bait, in case you're confused how it works.   :hi:
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 07:12:28 am by daviemac »

Majorrmp

My Lord..... I bet there's a que of guys waiting outside for her ... That's gopping!!

an04her

Hate it when these Romanians use photo shop

Looking4fun

If I had booked her, I'd be hoping for a bait & switch it couldn't get much worse

Tobias1978

She might be here for a while, coz I don't think she will earn the fare back home?.

Still-alive

Decent body but a right paper bag job facially.

Offline captainsc

You're being too kind SA, body is shite as well. Wouldn't fuck her with my worst enemy's cock!! :vomit:

Offline The_Don

Offline dg500

Looks to me as she started life as a male

Offline Sar-Major

Dont be so fekin daft S-A, Its at least a "Double Bagger", just incase the fekin first one comes OFF  :D :D :D :D

:P :P

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

chesterlad

She looks dirty, but not the good type of dirty  :thumbsdown:

Offline captainsc

We could all put in a tenner and see if someone will volunteer to try her out....

Sar-Maj would be a great volunteer for this dangerous mission due to his military training...  :D

Offline Mansell

I think even SarMgr might demand danger money with that one  :scare:

Offline Sar-Major

I think even SarMgr might demand danger money with that one  :scare:

Been shot at by fekin worse than that Mansell, and lived to tell the Tale... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:

Tobias1978

Keep Dodging them Bullets SM...unless you really want to help out and TOFTT.