Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanesa Sweett Southampton SO14 1NJ  (Read 1442 times)

MrKeen

1. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
3 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Avoid AVOID AVOID (Unless you enjoy the prospect night flying from a third floor window)

This by far the most exciting meet I have had, for all the wrong reasons. It's late and I will need time to write the story which I will do tomorrow, but as bait and switch, the usual con over time and threats of physical violence are part of the story I thought it best to at least put a warning up.

Basically the three girls live in a flat with a minder and his junior, They answer each other's phones and take punters like a taxi rank, whoever has been able to get rid a punter takes the next mug to turn up. It was interesting to see how quickly soft and sexy turned into snarling bitch.  More tomorrow when I am awake!

LookNoHands

I salute your thorough investigations of the Romanian networks! You are becoming the Roger Cook of Punting :-)

Offline pewpewpew

Why do these bitches always look so sexy? I've managed to stay away from romanians so far but all of these hot sexy photos are testing me

MrKeen

The background to the negative post
The story of Vanesa Cristina and Jessyka
This story starts two weeks ago. I been talking to jessyka about a meet, one Saturday night I thought, let’s live dangerously and see what happens. So I contacted jesseka (or I thought I did, in fact I was talking to cristina sweet. A time was arranged; when I arrived I rang as promised and was told to wait 10 minutes.  I went to the flat and door was opened by a very beautiful girl, I mean seriously sexy. The girl was not Cristina or Jesseka, in fact it was Vanessa. I had booked half hour and it was so much fun I wished I had booked an hour. Vanessa has tight figure sparkling eyes and the only jarring point was when I went to lick her pussy and she said £20 extra in half hour appointment, free on an hour appointment. (No face touching as per standard  with Romanians)  half way through the meet, a fit naked girl came into the room, vanesa apologised and said that was Cristina, who in fact turned out to be her sister. Gave me the idea of a duo. A few days later I talked to Vanessa about the idea of a duo, she told me that both Jesseka and Cristina were on holiday in Romania, but she said you can come and see me, in the sort of voice that caused immediate plan changing. That how I ended up late one night with Vanessa.
The meeting with Vanessa was amazing, if it hadn’t been for the second half I would have counted it as one of my best meets so far. I had asked for a striptease and lap dance to set the mood. Vanessa delivered in spades. She knows how to move and tease, she was so good in fact I tucked a five pound note down her bra as she danced. Onto the bed and she carried on being affectionate, she seemed keen to play with me but I stalled her for a little while until 25 minutes into the call having this vision of pure erotic writhing and tempting me was too much and she climbed on board and made me come.  It was downhill all the way, then, 2 minutes later it was obvious she thought the meet was over (now 31 minutes into the hour. She started nicely asking me I would mind getting ready and leaving as she had an out call and had to be ready to leave at 23:00. When I protested that I had only half the time she said you have come that is end of call. I reminded her that the AW site says you are buying companionship time so let me massage you (I’m allergic to massage she says Ok how about cuddle then, No way!). She was starting to get edgy now, showed me her mobile with the next booking and asking me to leave.  I said give me pro rata money back (I know pro rata, Romanian I was stretching understanding here). She left the room and next I hear angry exchange of her and a male voice. Make voice turned out to belong to her driver/minder/pimp not sure which.  Her minder entered the room and started telling me to leave I said I have paid for an hour I will stay here until my hour is up. Reminded about paid time then vanesa started repeating “My rules”  “my rules”, rather like those old fashioned kids toys that you pull a cord out the back and they repeat a phrase over and over until the cord in rewound.   Pimp had very few English words, so monosyllabic repetition of leave. He tried to manhandle me. I said keep going it will make the case so much better, which he seemed to understand. At one point he pointed to the window, we were o the 3rd floor) and asked if I would like to leave that way. I stood my ground despite being offered £20 I said I would accept £40 but they were not interested. While all this was going on I had the interesting experience of watching Vanesa tarting her self up and grabbing packs of condoms getting ready for the out call she was to go on. Interestingly she did not have a shower as part of her preparation despite having had sex with me.
As an aside there is no way Vanesa or her pimp could have written the profile, so they must have another person involved.  Vanesa's English was fairly good but not good enough for the profile.
It is a real shame, Vanesa is a stunner looks wise,and really knows her job, just unfortunate she was born of Romanian parents and has that bit of her brain programmed to lie and deceive.  Based on the first half hour I would returned and given her a good review because it was really really good up to the point she started to think of the next £140 pounds. She has the looks and ability to pick and choose clients. 

MrKeen

Very confusing just looked at Vanesa ID photo, no way that is the same girl I met, different shape face completely

MrKeen

This afternoon Vanesa profile was taken down. Here flatmates profiles are still up and as they are both away I guess Vanesa will take bookings on theirs.
I reported to AW that the verification photo could not have been the girl I met from that profile.

This the second Romanian I have written a profile on, whose profile has been removed next day.

MrKeen

I am sure Vanesa will be back at some point. I have stored a complete copy of her profile so will keep an eye out for when she returns with a different name.

oring123

Sorry to say romainian says it all
 only one good romainain wg in Southampton
So odds are stacked against you always .

mgtow15

Those links you provided for Vanesa are dead.  You got robbed plained and simple.

MrKeen

Those links you provided for Vanesa are dead.  You got robbed plained and simple.

See my entry above, the profile came down soon after I alerted AW to the fact that the validation photo was not the same girl I met from the profile.

Offline martinbee

Sorry to say romainian says it all
 only one good romainain wg in Southampton
So odds are stacked against you always .

2 infact....alyciayou and raluka and a good 2 indeed

Offline pewpewpew

MrKeen

Both suggested are on holiday.

oring123

Plenty of reviews for them both on ukp  south east. Section

LookNoHands

I've tried to book Alycia a coupe of times with no luck. She seems quite oversubscribed :-(

MrKeen

I've tried to book Alycia a coupe of times with no luck. She seems quite oversubscribed :-(

I think she is on holiday at the moment

LookNoHands

Yes since 21st April I think she's been away - but I mean over the last few months. It's probably my fault really as I have a habit of leaving things too late as I can't always be sure when I can get way from 'real life' very far in advance. So it tens to be a call as the opportunity arises. I think for Alycia I will need to plan and make use of a morning off work.

Troutzilla

I am sure Vanesa will be back at some point. I have stored a complete copy of her profile so will keep an eye out for when she returns with a different name.

Are you able to post an image for us to keep an eye out for?  I was going to go see Cristina so glad I didn't!