Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cardiff Recommendations  (Read 1142 times)

Offline Bluebird187

Hi guys its been a while since I last punted, I would probably say that has something to do with the HNDF closing shop but recently I've been looking at AW and I'm looking for some helpful advice. I think the reason I was such a fan of the HNDF was the cheap reliable service and also the fact that the majority of the WGs there were very attractive.

Basically I'm looking for a hot WG who provides decent service for around the 60£ per half hour/90£ per hour mark. I've read good reviews for Sexy Amy and BustyNiki but I have also been interested in Hughs recent review on Roxy Domina (she sounds and looks great).

So I was wondering who would you guys recommend for WG's around that sort of price range?.. I've always wondered about how attractive BustyNiki and SexyAmy really are so would be good to hear your thoughts on these two. Also if you think there are any WGs in cardiff who would be worth TOFTT then feel free to provide links.

As always any help would be appreciated, cheers!!

Offline iverthickone

I haven't seen Roxy, so can't comment on her, but she sounds a goodun'.

Sexy Amy is a good punt. Very pretty, thin, and decent service, though I think she crams in as many as possible, so I have felt a bit conveyor belt with her.  She wasn't averse to answering the phone between pops with me (I have an hour), to take another booking, which I wasn't happy with.  However, all in all very good.

Nikki is a fuller figure (not fat, but no waif). Also pretty, with hair extensions, and bigger tits. Her service is excellent, though she doesn't suffer fools gladly. 

Both girls English is fine, so no probs there, and both offer fantastic vfm against most other Cardiff girls IMO.

Hth

Offline HughJardon

SLA (sexy little Amy) is a solid punt who I would recommend to anyone, unfortunately her flat mate Olivia has hung up her G string I think indefinitely  :thumbsdown:

Hidden Image/Members Only
Roxy is hot, Id put her up there with Carla (the turncoat) better looking than the other pebble drainers from Hungary.
I had a whole heap of fun with Roxy and I know 360 got his rocks off with the same type of experience I indulged in, very much heavy GFE.
Her profile has her down as Romanian but she’s told me she’s Hungarian..who knows ?
Hidden Image/Members Only
From the date I replied to 360 on my review of Roxy she has specified goin on Hols/back home that would mean she’s leaving the 29th.
There's another girl called Isabelle there (whose pseudonym is Hotdream) both good mates, My pal Ledleys drafted a review

I've added your recent VFM thread, which contains links to most local 60 pphh girls.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=87741.0

I sincerely hope which ever direction you take it goes down a positive avenue _obligatory beer emoticon time-
 :drinks:  :lol: :drinks: :D :drinks:
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 05:32:12 pm by HughJardon »

Offline iverthickone

unfortunately her flat mate Olivia has hung up her G string I think indefinitely  :thumbsdown:

Sadly that is true - she left on Tuesday this week.  I was her last appt only an hour or so before she left to get a "proper" job in POland.  She is a very brainy girl and should do ok.  Hope so, as she deserves it.  Bloody gutted personally though!  :(

And Roxy looks something else.  Time for pastures new then now after Olivia!  :D

Offline Bluebird187

Cheers both, Amy looks and sounds great, but its a shame that its probably too late to catch Roxy before she leaves.

I'll be trying to get a punt in over the weekend so will let you know who I end up going for.