Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Isabelle - City  (Read 3766 times)

10 review(s) for English Isabelle (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Herges Adventures

Meeting date : Week beginning 11th April 2016
English Isabelle - External Link/Members Only

In summary: Isabelle is a properly gorgeous, sensual, sexy and fun English girl. The perfect GFE - just what the Doctor ordered !

Comms: All very easy and quick to sort – originally contacted via AW e-mail which was quickly responded to. Made an advance booking and on the day exchanged texts before being given full details to meet.

Amount paid: £150 for 1hr

Venue: Luxury 5 Star Hotel in the City. Room was super spacious, bed very comfortable and great power shower, with gels etc.

Looks/Personality: The thing that really made me smile from ear-to-ear when Isabelle opened the door was seeing her gorgeous face – she really is a head turner with her wide open brown eyes, sexy full lips, lovely long hair and Mediterranean look. That’s by no means her only asset though – her body must be a size 8/10 I would guess and is very hot, with some really nice curves and a perfect rear.

A seriously sexy lady – it feels great to look into those amazing eyes when you’re both enjoying yourself!
She’s also incredibly fun & outgoing too – one of those meets when you instantly wished you’d booked for longer….  :thumbsup:

Service: After sorting money and having a quick a shower, we started with some sensual soft kisses, that moved quickly into some sexy and real deep FK on the bed, with a lot of tongues…. love that feeling when someone is kissing you passionately and deep and Isabelle is really good at this, setting up the GFE to a tee. :hi:

Things moved on to OWO and Isabelle’s technique is very good – taking you very deep, keeping up a perfect pace but also being very soft and sensual. I really enjoyed it and oral on me is not usually my favourite…
I prefer to give rather than receive and really really enjoyed giving R/O – Isabelle got very wet, letting out some sexy moans and tasted great! She really does have the perfect pussy !  :wacko:

This was the perfect warm-up to the main event which was really deep and intense – tried several positions before more sensual kissing tipped me over the edge and I collapsed, sweaty and happy, back on the bed.

Isabelle is only p/t and thinks she wants to be able to relax and enjoy herself too. She didn't once watch the clock and I left slightly over time.

Pros – Very attractive and engaging young English girl; gorgeous face n figure; naturally submissive; sensual dfk; great OWO and intense sex; good hotel room and shower; nice chat, laughs and banter throughout; dressed as requested.
Neutral – None
Cons – Sadly only works Thursdays! You’ll have to book in advance or call in good time on the day!

VFM: Great to meet a really fun and outgoing English girl with glamour looks – add the attentive and sensual services and it’s a 10/10.
Would I visit again: Yes.
Would I recommend: Yes

A really enjoyable experience overall. Not often you find an English girl you can engage and have a laugh with and have a really hot time too. I had a really really good time – recommended. :thumbsup:

Offline tantric talents

Thanks for the review. Glad you had a great time.
On the HL  :hi:

Thanks for the review. Glad you had a great time.
On the HL  :hi:

Well worth it  ;)

Offline claretandblue

Suprised this girl hasn't had more reviews on here,I enjoyed my punt with her,I remarked at the time she had a bit of a belly and was closer to a 12 so it seems she has lost a bit of weight since too

Offline barnstorm123

Cheers for the review, one for the hotlist and today is Thursday and I'm at a loose end  :)

so it seems she has lost a bit of weight since too

Yes, she mentioned losing some weight recently C&B

Offline claretandblue