Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature Katarina - Glasgow  (Read 3013 times)

11 review(s) for Scottish-Kat  (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline godfatherofsoul

External Link/Members Only

This is overdue from a few months ago, but putting it on here as I search for my next punt in Glasgow in about a weeks time.

Comms and location:
Excellent. Set up the meet via email initially, and then through a quick call. Directions given, a slight mishap finding the access door, but very handy for the city centre. the flat itself, ground floor, well kept and everything in good nick.

Physical:
Sadly, not to my liking. Her profile pictures are reasonably accurate. Her mummy tummy is quite noticeable. A little OTT with the tanning. Facially, again as the pictures suggest. I'd sort of hoped that in person she might be sexier or more attractive, but not really. I can't fault her as her profile is accurate, but she just wasn't quite what I'd hoped.  Her legs had a few marks/scars on them, and she had a slightly fusty air about her, so I didn't really want to go down on her.

Service:
Cannot fault her. Shared a glass of wine on arrival. Easy going and patient, she asked me what I was wanting - squirting and anal, and she duly delivered. Her OWO was excellent, she was happy to try a range of positions and her encouragement of "take any hole you want" was very refreshing. Very enthusiastic throughout.

Overall:
Cannot fault Katarina. Her service was excellent, she was very friendly and welcoming, and she offered and delivered exactly what I asked for. Unfortunately she wasn't really doing it for me physically, so I doubt I'll return.

JazzMan

"take any hole you want"
You don't often hear that on a first date.

cartman2k15

External Link/Members Only

Her legs had a few marks/scars on them, and she had a slightly fusty air about her, so I didn't really want to go down on her.

I tried to make a booking with Katarina some months ago but due to circumstances ended up having to cancel.  She then blocked me, I'm guessing because she had me pegged as a timewaster.  Her prerogative of course, but I felt that was harsh.

Based on the above though, things may have worked out for the best - first hint of a foosty smell is a deal-breaker for me... :-(