Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XXXX scarlett XXXX  (Read 1880 times)

Still-alive

External Link/Members Only orhttps://www.adultwork.com/xxxx+scarlett+xxxx

Bit of a strange punt, this one, had a funny coincidence attached to it. I had originally booked a punt with Kelly J through AW a couple of days previously, and the booking had been confirmed and I’d received an e mail from her asking me to text and confirm on the morning of the meet. I did this and asked for the postcode, but heard nothing back, so 90 minutes later I texted again, still heard nothing after a good while so texted a third time and cancelled.

Time for plan B, except I didn’t have one, so I booted up the computer and started surfing AW. Scarlett had caught my eye a few days before, so I texted her and asked if I could get a 30min incall that afternoon, and she texted back straight away asking me to ring her. I did, she sounded OK on the phone, very friendly, and we arranged a time for later in the day. She then texted me her postcode and it was in the Northern part of Thornaby.

While I was waiting to go, I browsed some of her fluffy fanboy feedback on AW, not that I have any faith in AW feedback, and found that she had once worked as Josie and had a duo partner called Kelly. I knew Kelly J had once worked in Thornaby before she moved to Middlesbrough, could this be the same Kelly? Turns out it was. I found a UKP review for Josie too, couple of years old but a good one, and the link on it led to Scarlett. She used to work near Stanley, but has moved down to Teesside.

I arrived at the street and rang Scarlett for directions, she told me which block of flats to go to and which buzzer to press so that she could let me in. Decent enough area, bit drab and personality deficient, blocks of cookie cutter flats in a row, the architect needed an imagination transplant, but at least it was safe and discrete

Knocked on the door, Scarlett answered immediately, first impressions, more petite than I would usually go for, but although I prefer curvier women I’m not obsessed with them, and she did have a very big pair of knockers.

I went in, she was wearing a white loosely buttoned top, and underneath a red matching bra and thong set, and black hold ups. Very pleasant girl, red haired, had a few tats but quite pretty ones.

She said she was going to get a glass of water for herself and offered me one, which I accepted. We did the paperwork and when she came back from the kitchen we started kissing, which she obviously enjoyed and was very good at. This was followed by us undressing each other fairly slowly, and then moving onto the bed where we kissed and cuddled and I had a good suck on her large and delicious nipples. I gave her a little RO then moved back up and asked if she enjoyed that and she gave a very emphatic yes so I promised her some more before the end of the punt. She then gave me some oral, asking first if I wanted OW or OWO. I said OWO and she said that was fine, she did that with guys who were clean and I looked very clean, nice to hear.

Her oral skills are superb, she doesn’t do CIM but then neither do I so that was fine, my little soldier enjoyed himself immensely. After a while I said I would do some more oral on her and asked if I could make her cum. She said that judging by the earlier sample she was sure that I could, and I did, which made the punt even more enjoyable for both of us.

After that it was on with the rubber and into some delightful doggy, but the little man was getting a bit tired by then and wouldn’t pop so she offered to finish him by hand, and she is definitely very good at hand jobs, I have only rarely had a better one. Not for the first time did a WG find that I am quite noisy when the cork pops.

So all in all a good punt with a skilled and likeable girl. I told her about Kelly J and she confirmed that Kelly was a friend of hers and that she had been unwell lately. I’m not going to be petty and give Kelly a negative review, either here or on AW, because she probably really is ill, but the WGs often say “If your going to cancel, guys, have the courtesy to send a text, how long does it take?” Well for me, that cuts both ways, so Kelly J won’t be getting any more prospective bookings from me.

As for Scarlett, a good and enjoyable punt with a really good WG. Not my normal type physically, but variety is the spice of life so I guess I just had a jalfrezi instead of my usual vindaloo, and liked it.

Would I go to her again? Yes, I think I would, although at the moment I am taking advantage of my temporary freedom to play the field and any WG I go to twice has to be very exceptional. I can imagine that Scarlett has a good few regulars though. At £50 for the 30 minutes she is good value too, and has a nice flat in a good area. I’ve paid more for less service, and less enjoyable service, so if you like petite busty girls she would be the one for you.

Offline AgedCases

I saw her in early 2015 when she was Josie. I can concur with your review. She loved me sucking her big tits!

Bangman

Seen her a few times and she is always enthusiastic. Had the same issue with Kelly before. I arrived in the street having travelled 90 miles and she just went dead on me. She can be a good fuck but she is a little screwed in the head and not one to rely on.

Still-alive

Seen her a few times and she is always enthusiastic. Had the same issue with Kelly before. I arrived in the street having travelled 90 miles and she just went dead on me. She can be a good fuck but she is a little screwed in the head and not one to rely on.

Well I knew I was taking a chance when I booked her, because of problems others have had, but the ones who have got to see her seem to thinks she's great. Pity she is so unreliable though. I would still really like a punt with her but don't think I'll take a chance on her again.

Bangman

Yes the prospect of giving her a second chance is always tempting. You could ask Scarlett to do a FFM with her. She used to them.

Still-alive

Yes the prospect of giving her a second chance is always tempting. You could ask Scarlett to do a FFM with her. She used to them.

Scarlett on her own would be as much as I could handle at my age. Something I should have said in my review but forgot, IMO she looks younger than the 39 on her profile, which is surprising because a lot of WGs look older than their stated age. If I hadn't known Scarlett's age I would have guessed at early 30s.