Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kitty ( formerly Betmequeen/ Queenbetty/ bestinlove) Glasgow  (Read 5904 times)

moosehead69

External Link/Members Only
Older links from aw External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

So decided to visit kitty again despite the neutral review... Contacted kitty before hand and arrangements made for next day..she also asked if I wanted her to wear an outfit as she now has ...school girl, police woman, nurse, French chamber maid and playboy bunny... Elected for school girl..
Arrived at flat and door opened to see Kitty standing there in stunningly gorgeous outfit knee length stockings skimpy wee skirt with sexy knickers, crop top with tie and sexy glasses to complete the look..
Shown into bedroom and offered use of bathroom..
Started off standing up with some dfk and kitty smelt and looked gorgeous not before long she was on her knees in front performing owo.. Then onto bed for some ro and mutual fondling.....
Then moved onto protected shagging with her on top which seemed to last for ages before into missionary standing at edge of bed before finishing in doggy with her facing the mirror ... Rnd 1 complete and wee clean up ....
Her English isn't the best but it's quite cute as she tries her best... Rnd 2 started with some more DFK as she teases u and rubs her breasts on u.... Despite the fact the hour was approaching kitty kept going before finishing with cim which she swallowed fully...

So a positive meet with kitty who I find friendly, gorgeous with a full figure nice peachy ass...
Her aw profile was hacked and she is unable to access that's why she is only on vivastreet at the moment..

Offline DickDiver

I'm not sure you need to do a full review in rebuttal moosie? An update on your review or the one you dispute would probably have done fine.

moosehead69

Only did it to put new link on but point taken ...leave to others to make own mind up..

Offline Courtney

Her aw profile was hacked

:dash: ...tell her to use a longer password, say at least 20-30 characters.

Her old password was probably kitty, chico or moose. :bomb: :D

RandyF

Yes what is this hacked AW account fantasy pish they spread, and fluffies lap up.  Sergi or the bf guessed the password...or has she fallen out with Sergi and lost the account?

Either way takes 15mins to create a new aw profile...

Offline Jock D

I agree with DD, the only way I would post 2 reviews on the same prossie, is if I was going to change the rating.

Re: Kitty, I think she provides a good vfm service, and she is a sexy looking girl,but I find it hard to believe that she hasn't got new photos for her new profile, as those old ones don't do her any favours.

RandyF

leave to others to make own mind up..

It's a transparent lame white knight attempt posted solely because Laamma man, posted a dreadful review.

Looks like the same old gypo skank, that she has done from day#1 here. :unknown:  They'll be more negative reviews in the coming weeks, is my guess...and the Glasgow fluffies will then quietly forget about her  :lol:

chico1000

Oh dear you are becoming a bit of dick.  Loads of wee snidey remarks and not much content.

Offline Courtney

DG

I'm beginning to feel a little left out as I'm unable to add to my fluffy pals' support of this girl as I've never met her  :( Although I have been tempted after her initial flurry of good reviews, she comes across more and more as a bit of a drama queen  :unknown: Think I'll give her a miss.

chico1000

I'm beginning to feel a little left out as I'm unable to add to my fluffy pals' support of this girl as I've never met her  :( Although I have been tempted after her initial flurry of good reviews, she comes across more and more as a bit of a drama queen  :unknown: Think I'll give her a miss.

DG your choice but I would not have gone back time after time if she was going to be in the slightest bit flaky.  Good communications from her. I cancelled on her once.  No issues.  No drama other than good sex and some cracking outfits.  Girl in the photo's.  Only one neutral.

DG

DG your choice but I would not have gone back time after time if she was going to be in the slightest bit flaky.  Good communications from her. I cancelled on her once.  No issues.  No drama other than good sex and some cracking outfits.  Girl in the photo's.  Only one neutral.

Going back time after time doesn't guarantee no drama; believe me I know  :dash:

chico1000

moosehead69

Going back time after time doesn't guarantee no drama; believe me I know  :dash:
True It doesn't but with kitty there never is ... Sure she's had issues with her profile but never any drama just deals with it ..... IMHO she's a gorgeous girl who always delivers and is vfm ...simple!

DG

True It doesn't but with kitty there never is ... Sure she's had issues with her profile but never any drama just deals with it ..... IMHO she's a gorgeous girl who always delivers and is vfm ...simple!

Fair dos, but you know me, like to play it safe  :hi:

chico1000

DG everyone no matter how good gets a neutral or a negative not like you to get influenced by one iffy report.

moosehead69

Anyone seen kitty recently even her vistastreet profile seems to be away...

Offline kingsland

I have two numbers for her.  Tried them both recently to no avail.

Offline Courtney

...probably because Chico is no longer here to constantly talk about her. :D

.....she'll probably come back, she's disappeared before and came back.

moosehead69

Profile back on vivastreet and back in Glasgow saw her again yesterday cheeky wee sexy police outfit ..

ickydicky

Offline tazman1002001

She could do with some updated picks
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Jock D

Absolutely agree Taz, her current pics don't do her any favours.  :thumbsdown: Much better looking in the flesh  :rose:

ickydicky

Offline emptymybaws

She emptied my baws once again today, short notice booking, very good punt for price, ease of parking and fantastic tits and legs, nice lassie  :)

ickydicky

you have answered my question. sounds like a good lassie for a plan B :hi:

Offline Declan_C

Kitty is back on AW.
She has changed nationality from Spanish to being Romanian.

Met with Kitty in April and had a good photoshoot but not had chance to edit them yet. Hopefully do them soon.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Weirdo / creep/ lurker / leech, take your pick.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Courtney

:lol: :lol: :lol: .....after the some of the boys insisting she was "definitely" Spanish! :dash: :D

DG

:lol: :lol: :lol: .....after the some of the boys insisting she was "definitely" Spanish! :dash: :D

They could even tell us what her favourite restaurant in Madrid was  :lol: :lol: :lol: Chico and Benson, where are you when we need you?  :cool:

Offline Courtney

Chico and Benson, where are you when we need you?  :cool:

Yeah, Chico went right out his way to say she was "definitely" not Romanian. :D

Definitely not Romanian.

...and as for Bend Over Benson:

Definately spanish.

....well, :unknown: ...he was just weird anyway. :D

Offline auldie63

Kitty is back on AW.

Met with Kitty in April and had a good photoshoot but not had chance to edit them yet. Hopefully do them soon.

When you have get them on here, look forward to it.

Offline Jock D

They could even tell us what her favourite restaurant in Madrid was  :lol: :lol: :lol: Chico and Benson, where are you when we need you?  :cool:

Got to hold my hands up on this one, she had me convinced as well.  :unknown: She definitely speaks Spanish, and has a good knowledge of Madrid, so I guess she has lived there. The important thing is she provides more of a 'Spanish' service rather than a Romanian one. (Generalising I know but you get the drift)

Offline Declan_C

wouldn't surprise me if a new profile appears . wouldn't be like her, and her nationality goes back to Spanish.
I clicked the wrong country.  R is next to S in the alphabet , easy mistake.

ickydicky

wouldn't surprise me if a new profile appears . wouldn't be like her, and her nationality goes back to Spanish.
I clicked the wrong country.  R is next to S in the alphabet , easy mistake.

:diablo:

Offline Declan_C

to be honest nationality doesn't make much of a difference ,
its service that matters.
and she gave 10/10 so would see her again.

DG

to be honest nationality doesn't make much of a difference ,
its service that matters.
and she gave 10/10 so would see her again.

True but why lie? Surely positioning herself as a top Romanian SP would do her more good than being branded a liar and a cheat  :bomb:

mavgoose

Clearly Romanian, who lived / worked in Spain for a while.
I seen her once, but wasn't tempted to return.
Good. Not brilliant.

moosehead69

Da ... Spanish ... Ma - Romanian lived in Spain since a two year old parents still live their...so considers herself more Spanish...,

ickydicky

laim1690

I seen her recently nothing much to add only shes my type of girl shes a cracker.

ickydicky

laim1690

« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 03:58:14 pm by laim1690 »

Offline rowdee1

I'd been meaning to try this girl for a while and finally got round to her. She's is so reviewed I don't know that doing another would add much. She's nice enough but nothing special as far as I was concerned. She's clearly been doing this a while and it shows, bit mechanical, forced smiles that sort of thing.

Rowdee

Offline Llama32

I'd been meaning to try this girl for a while and finally got round to her. She's is so reviewed I don't know that doing another would add much. She's nice enough but nothing special as far as I was concerned. She's clearly been doing this a while and it shows, bit mechanical, forced smiles that sort of thing.

Rowdee
Sounds near enough like a review there already. With well reviewed girls, I find adding a brief summary does the trick as the more up to date the review the better for us punters. Maybe don't go into full depth of how many thrusts you done but cover the important points, price, location, vfm, enthusiasm ect.

I think the main frown is multiple reviews of the same girl from the same person in which case just add as a comment to the most recent review/your own.

Offline tazman1002001

Guys your favourite "spaniard" is back ...... :thumbsup:

Is it just me or does she look like she has put on the beef.....maybe it's been all that paella she has been eating  :D
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Clattypats

You must have scared her off aswell :D...Her AW link is down :unknown: