Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lacey Monroe, Kettering  (Read 2338 times)

tdoggg

Hey, has anyone seen Lacey Monroe of Kettering? Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

19 years old, verified member, decent prices, looks good in private gallery (not sure if I'm allowed to post pics from private AW galleries on here if someone can let me know?), yet...has been a member of the site since the beginning of 2015 and has no proper feedback.  I've never seen someone working independently, only ever at parlours, so not sure how risky someone like this would be.  Thoughts much appreciated!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
According to her profile, she does duo with Lexi Benz on Tuesdays and Thursdays....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

tdoggg

Yeah I've seen that, would probably be fun.  Has anyone seen lacey or lexi, seperately or together?  In terms of the latter, the warning at the top of her AW profile puts me off a bit.

Offline Tuffers

Seen Lexi a few times, was previously Precious and Lara Black.

Nice girl great body and bubbly personality, a bit vanilla but a good ride. :)

tdoggg

Cheers mate, might check her out :)

Offline Cunning Punt

Just had a look at her profile.

Extremely limited likes list.
No FK and OWO at discretion, which, given the rest of her list, possibly means hardly ever.

One for a 30mins TOFTT if one lives locally, not if you have a bit of a journey, I would suggest.

tdoggg

Yeah I was thinking the same thing - her likes list seems to change quite a bit.  Might just go for the £30 oral only she's got going on.  Thanks everyone.

Offline Tuffers

This WG is a waste of time - thought i'd TOFTT and booked a 15 minute oral session at lunchtime today - comms weren't great, don't know if she's on something but asked for 1pm meet - she came back and asked if I could make it 1.30 - I said ok, then she texts me asking if I could make it earlier as she has to go to college - I say yeah 1pm she says ok!  :dash:

Arrive at location - has a big car park - text her that I've arrived.  After more texts and trying to ring her with no luck - I could see where this was leading - she finally texts me saying she is elsewhere and didn't get back in time!  I tell her she's wasted my time, she comes back with she's a busy girl!

Avoid!!  :thumbsdown:

Offline Cunning Punt

This WG is a waste of time - thought i'd TOFTT and booked a 15 minute oral session at lunchtime today - comms weren't great, don't know if she's on something but asked for 1pm meet - she came back and asked if I could make it 1.30 - I said ok, then she texts me asking if I could make it earlier as she has to go to college - I say yeah 1pm she says ok!  :dash:

Arrive at location - has a big car park - text her that I've arrived.  After more texts and trying to ring her with no luck - I could see where this was leading - she finally texts me saying she is elsewhere and didn't get back in time!  I tell her she's wasted my time, she comes back with she's a busy girl!

Avoid!!  :thumbsdown:

Thanks for TOFTT, but the above really needs to be in a standalone negative review.

Cheers.

Offline doughboy

This skank really must be stupid, constantly updating her profile with images stolen from the internet! Anyone brave enough to actually book her will be in for a huge surprise.

Latest profile - External Link/Members Only