Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cutest Lucy - Islington  (Read 8758 times)

71 review(s) for LusciousLucy666 (60 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]

punther

So everyone here must be fluffy then. No body is putting up a negative review. We're not to know if she's making mistakes, double booking or getting better offers.

I'd like to see her, now I've been able to look at her private gallery I like what is see but I'm not a guy that can or even will book days/weeks/months in advance at all. So it's probably not going to happen.

When you do finally get to meet her you will be sympathetic to the fluffy's and that means a lot coming from me as i'm an ice cold punther lol

Online Bassman

When you do finally get to meet her you will be sympathetic to the fluffy's and that means a lot coming from me as i'm an ice cold punther lol

I'm not trying to slate any fluffy guys lol. But I think people need to put negatives just to keep things 'real'.

I'd like to see her. Maybe I'll attempt to contact her when the time comes. But I won't have high hopes. I don't think she can keep up her enthusiasm if she is that busy. id hate to book her, spend all that cash and end up being the guy that gets her off her game as she's burnt out/had the enthusiasm fucked out of her.

punther

gets her off her game as she's burnt out/had the enthusiasm fucked out of her.

This will inevitably happen soon. Its impossible for her mentally and physically to be that full on for a prolonged period of time.

Her throat and her ass hole can only take so much :(

Reckon soon she will be going 'ON HOLIDAY'

Online Bassman

This will inevitably happen soon. Its impossible for her mentally and physically to be that full on for a prolonged period of time.

Her throat and her ass hole can only take so much :(

Reckon soon she will be going 'ON HOLIDAY'

I'm sure she has enough cash to go on a rather nice one! But don't WG's get a week off every month anyway? Don't tell me they 'power through'  :vomit:

Offline smiths

I'm surprised she doesn't keep a diary. It's common sense right? How can she expect to remember it all in order. It sounds like she's basically double booking at the moment.

Can I ask why nobody is leaving a negative review? I believe it counts as per the rules here. Agreed booking, didn't come through. I'm sure any other WG would get a negative.

She has 1 negative for being a timewaster and has 1 neutral, so its not nobody has left a negative in fact. If she had time wasted me it most certainly would of been a negative review as I have a zero tolerance policy nowadays.

Offline smiths

I'm sure she has enough cash to go on a rather nice one! But don't WG's get a week off every month anyway? Don't tell me they 'power through'  :vomit:

Many use sponges or similar rather than lose a few days or a weeks money. Also of course they could use drugs through their GP that virtually stop periods and the blood.

Offline smiths

So everyone here must be fluffy then. No body is putting up a negative review. We're not to know if she's making mistakes, double booking or getting better offers.

I'd like to see her, now I've been able to look at her private gallery I like what is see but I'm not a guy that can or even will book days/weeks/months in advance at all. So it's probably not going to happen.

NO not all of us are fluffies, before you label everyone as such it helps to know the facts. :rolleyes: How about you contributing a review as your quite happy to moan and groan about others I note.

Online Bassman

NO not all of us are fluffies, before you label everyone as such it helps to know the facts. :rolleyes: How about you contributing a review as your quite happy to moan and groan about others I note.

I shall add a review when I punt next. The last WG I punted has many reviews and has since stopped providing sex and become what is basically an expensive masseuse, so therefor I didn't see the point of reviewing her as it will add nothing. I'm certainly not going to do a review just so I can say i did one when it is pointless.
My comment about fluffies was meant in jest. I could have been clearer.
Also, yes I could have done research and noted the one negative but she's become popular so recently it seems that  I didn't seem to notice it. However a lot of people seem to be having the issues of bookings being cancelled last minute. It's only fair to suggest people leave an appropriate review.

And I hope that while sponge thing isn't common. Surely with the amount of money they must earn, they can afford a week off!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 10:29:18 pm by Bassman »

Offline smiths

I shall add a review when I punt next. The last WG I punted has many reviews and has since stopped providing sex and become what is basically an expensive masseuse, so therefor I didn't see the point of reviewing her as it will add nothing. I'm certainly not going to do a review just so I can say i did one when it is pointless.
My comment about fluffies was meant in jest. I could have been clearer.
Also, yes I could have done research and noted the one negative but she's become popular so recently it seems that  I didn't seem to notice it. However a lot of people seem to be having the issues of bookings being cancelled last minute. It's only fair to suggest people leave an appropriate review.

And I hope that while sponge thing isn't common. Surely with the amount of money they must earn, they can afford a week off!

I look forward to reading your review. I agree if a WG is fucking a punter or punters about it would be good to hear about it on here. The use of sponges or drugs is very widespread with WGs in my experiences, a greedy cunt isn't going to take days or a week off.

Online Bassman

The use of sponges or drugs is very widespread with WGs in my experiences, a greedy cunt isn't going to take days or a week off.

And there goes my interest in RO!

Mysterion

When Lucy takes time off she flues home to Barcelona to see her dog, not sure if she does this once a month, but I'm sure she could afford to.

Online Bassman

Have a read https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=71901.0

Another one off the HL! In fairness she would've been a one off treat at her rates. I have a mate that punted with her. We both like the same kind of thing although he has much more experience in this game than I. He said she was his best punt and he's seen a number of ones mentioned on this site as well as ones that haven't. he won't be going back now!

Offline mf_1101

I agree punters have the right to know if someone may be a TW.

I was looking to book her today and she picked up, still the same lovely girl over the phone, said she couldnt see me today so she is obviously so popular now you have to book in advanced by a few days.

I imagine she needs a secretary or something cos her rise in popularity is remarkable. I won't take anything away from her negative reviews because each punting experience is different but I can say it says a lot about her service when only negative reviews are to do with her comms or committment. To me that says to punters if you want a guaranteed good time you may have to put up with some hassle trying to book her. To me that is a choice you and only you can make, I can understand why some would be put off by this, I am not here to advertise her it is a personal choice of yours if you want to take the risk.

Personally I will be booking WAY in advanced next time im in London  :cool:
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 10:23:21 am by mf_1101 »

Offline Ozy84

I agree punters have the right to know if someone may be a TW.

I was looking to book her today and she picked up, still the same lovely girl over the phone, said she couldnt see me today so she is obviously so popular now you have to book in advanced by a few days.

I imagine she needs a secretary or something cos her rise in popularity is remarkable. I won't take anything away from her negative reviews because each punting experience is different but I can say it says a lot about her service when only negative reviews are to do with her comms or committment. To me that says to punters if you want a guaranteed good time you may have to put up with some hassle trying to book her. To me that is a choice you and only you can make, I can understand why some would be put off by this, I am not here to advertise her it is a personal choice of yours if you want to take the risk.

Personally I will be booking WAY in advanced next time im in London  :cool:

Mysterion did book WAY in advance. When your booking fucks up and your waiting at a train station not knowing wtf is happening then plesse come on here and tell us how you feel then.

Offline BillGoldberg

I won't be seeing her, I see a transsexual in almost every picture of her and is surprised to see so many positive reviews. I wouldn't take a risk and visit her in the first place after seeing the photos.

"I see trannies......."   :wacko:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Bassman

Mysterion did book WAY in advance. When your booking fucks up and your waiting at a train station not knowing wtf is happening then plesse come on here and tell us how you feel then.

They'd be happy and understanding and do a neutral review.

In honesty this whole thing should be extremely easy to sort out. Keep a diary! It's as simple as that! My barber has an appointment diary, a beauty salon has an appointment diary, the gp has an appointment diary. Go old school and get a diary/book from WH smiths for a few quid. Or use your phone. It's that easy and that obvious a solution to this problem that I really don't think she forgot she was to see Mysterion. He booked a while in advance via AW so she new. Probably got a better offer. We all know the power of the pound can achieve all sorts.

Offline smiths

They'd be happy and understanding and do a neutral review.

In honesty this whole thing should be extremely easy to sort out. Keep a diary! It's as simple as that! My barber has an appointment diary, a beauty salon has an appointment diary, the gp has an appointment diary. Go old school and get a diary/book from WH smiths for a few quid. Or use your phone. It's that easy and that obvious a solution to this problem that I really don't think she forgot she was to see Mysterion. He booked a while in advance via AW so she new. Probably got a better offer. We all know the power of the pound can achieve all sorts.

Your giving her and WGs in general too much credit here in my view going on my experiences, many aren't bothered about fucking punters about and especially if they cant service the demand they already have. I didn't have any problems getting a booking off this WG but she now has many more reviews since then so its clear she isn't that organised and thinks she doesn't need to be to get punters. Being a WG isn't necessarily a long term thing, she might be thinking I will cash in while I can and fuck off so thinking ahead doesn't matter to her service offered wise.

However, at present most of her reviews are positives including mine so maybe she will take whats posted on here and improve her comms though I wouldn't hold my breath.