Author Topic: Busty Mature Tanya (Elland)  (Read 5510 times)


2 review(s) for BUSTY MATURE TANYA (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Ravanelli

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Actually quite a mixed review about this one. She wasn't my cup of tea at all (not attractive and a bit rough with horribly bleached blonde hair showing black roots) but I'd give her 10/10 for enthusiasm. Sounded like Marge Simpsons sisters, Patty & Selma so quite a heavy smoker I'm guessing. It's always difficult judging reviews because even when they're genuine you don't know who is behind them. I always drill into them to try and get a feel for the standard of women they're heaping praise on. I took a chance on this one after not finding anything from a reverse booking on adultwork. The thing that really pissed  me off is that I very specifically asked her if she had fake boobs cos I really don't like them. No,they were real 34D's, she replied. Real my arse. What is with working girls that they think we can't tell real from fake and an A cup fom a E cup? She had quite oddly shaped boobs, especially the right one which felt like it contained a cannonball. You know when boob jobs go wrong and they have that slightly cock eyed look....
If you just want a mature enthusiastic woman who is a real gusher then she might be right up your street but her AW profile is more than a little flattering.


Ravanelli

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Ravanelli

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Cheeky cow has given me negative feedback on aw on the basis that she claims the booking never took place.

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
Cheeky cow has given me negative feedback on aw on the basis that she claims the booking never took place.
Nothing new there, when reading feedback I read between the lines, booking never took place or man was rude and smelly are always typical excuses for offering a sub-standard service or lying.

Any man whose felt a fake pair of tits can spot fake ones. In all fairness to you, her pictures show very little.

Quote
Q. Are there any hidden costs?    A. No, my prices are all inclusive apart from A levels which are an extra £20 (only available on 1 hour bookings)
This a bugbear of mine, all inclusive, yet an extra charge, when will escorts understand why these sentences are contradictory?

Rochdull lad

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Newby to the Board but not to punting here.

Just wanted to thank you guys for this thread - I have to go over to the Halifax area, where I've never punted, on Friday morning for a funeral so thought that, as I've taken all the day off, I might as well go for a punt in the afternoon while I'm over there.  I was looking at various girls in the area, including this one, on Adultwork today and came across the comments above.

As yet, I've not decided in whose bed I'll end up but I know in whose I won't.  Thanks again, guys.

Ravanelli

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Newby to the Board but not to punting here.

Just wanted to thank you guys for this thread - I have to go over to the Halifax area, where I've never punted, on Friday morning for a funeral so thought that, as I've taken all the day off, I might as well go for a punt in the afternoon while I'm over there.  I was looking at various girls in the area, including this one, on Adultwork today and came across the comments above.

As yet, I've not decided in whose bed I'll end up but I know in whose I won't.  Thanks again, guys.

You're welcome; there was a good chance you'd have had more fun at the funeral.  :scare:

Rochdull lad

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
In the end, I didn't go to the funeral.  I had "man-flu", which was probably at least as enjoyable as a session with this "lady".

Offline ISTS2005

Has anyone else ever had a dabble of this one?