Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stella15 Burton on Trent  (Read 1720 times)

1 review(s) for stella15 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline 86stever

So, I went to the pot once too often and eventually got bitten.

External Link/Members Only

Stella15 is a Hungarian girl working in central burton with 2 others from a house near the train station. I turned up to be treated by the others (thinking bait and switch) then she arrived 2 minutes later. She then demanded £60 for half an hour when her page said £50. Should've listened to the world, but no I carried on. Up stairs, strangely told to leave my shirt on (I'm 13 stone, not that fat!) and socks too. She sat with her boobs out and told me to wank myself off. Obviously due to the strange situation I couldn't get the old chap up. She reluctantly gave me a blowjob with a condom on for all of about 2 minutes then then threw her hands in the air. No refund nothing, kicked out after 10 minutes.

I've previously seen Hungarian girls in Burton 4 times. Some move on and more arrive. All the other visits have been at least good and one great. I think I needed this though. It's taught me to actuall research my punts first.

Hopefully nobody else makes the same mistake.

TheNewSeeker

Risky TOFTT, 86S, sorry it didn't work out well; you deserve a badge.

Thanks for sharing your first review and welcome to UKP in the EM  :drinks:

Offline 86stever

Cheers mate. I've used it for scouting for a couple of months now, but never felt compelled to write a review until this afternoon. All the signs were there, but I was horny and ignored them. Lesson thoroughly learned

Offline ghostpunter1

Thanks for the review!

Sorry to hear you had a shit punt. It's a shame, she is decent looking!
You've got more patience than me. I commend you for that Sir  :hi:. Would have kicked off and asked for a refund or asked to see the other girls for free! But then again, these Romanian and Hungarian pimps are quite the bastards don't you think!  :unknown:

Offline _Bender_

Sorry it didn't work out for you bud, as a rule of thumb I void all the Hungarians & Romanians no matter how good they look in Derby/Burton except the well reviewed two.

nwbrfc

Yeah I went to the same place to see this one:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She didn't answer the door, a fat young girl did. Then she called the other in - she was the girl in the photo and she came limping in. At which point I realised how well doctored the photos are. For once my cock didn't override my brain, I made my apologies and left. To their credit they said OK, they didn't give me any abuse.

I then called the number for this one:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The same girl answered. I asked where she was and she said the same address. So I knew it was bollocks.

Boomer gy

When will you lot ever learn! Stay away from these Hungarian/Romanian Girls! They are so unprofessional/discreet! If they work from a house they have several girls there! Apart from being illegal, it is mayhem! When they work from Hotels, it seem more than 1 Girl! No wonder they rush clients, only so many booking hours before checkout time!  :scare: