Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bianca --- At your service, Stirchley  (Read 2255 times)

Offline vision2014

External Link/Members Only

Last week i went to see charlotte for a quick service on the way out of the room i saw Bianca has i was leaving and after a small introduce i knew i had to come back and see her

So went along today  and had a fantastic time with bianca my judgement was right to go and see her she really does give the best service possible i had a bit of GFE and a bit of kinky side and she  really does enjoy both with in minutes she got me at easy and i spilled out all my kinks etc all of which she said she would do

She has a very sexy body  which she lets you explore  from the minute she enters the room 

This punt was the first ever where i got back to my van and  really did consider going back in again for another session with her If i had the time i really think i would have

Next time i shall be booking her for   alot longer i cant wait to see her she is amazing

On the way out i was  introduced me to a girl called sapphire she looked really sexy too some amazing tits on her Bianca told me next time i should see both of them i shall defintly be listening to her

Offline Plicious

Offline RedditchJay

Tell us more ????   who... what....details... cost ??

Offline vision2014

Tell us more ????   who... what....details... cost ??
[/

all the details is in my review name / what happened is between me and her  i just gave a brief insight into what you would get with her GFE or a more KINKY session  there are also  pleanty reviews and details of the place on here has for cost again also reviewed on here alot a basic service starts at £35 but of course for extras it cost you extra depending on what you require NUmber is on the website give them a call all i can say is bianca is the best girl there she is really good at what she does