Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual+Alysha  (Read 948 times)

6 review(s) for Sensual Alysha (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline onepopwunda

As with all new reviewers on here please be gentle, I may get it wrong.

I went to see Sensual Alysha in Harlow last week. Parking is very easy and plentiful but it is in a very quiet modern housing estate and it’s the corner property of a close of 4 houses. If the neighbors don’t know what’s going on they must be completely stupid. Not my first visit to this premises either, (another brazilian girl, Maya4sex)  Comms were excellent by text, she doesn’t check her AW email so there’s no point in trying.

Greeted with the usual hiding behind the door bit which she made a joke of which immediately put me at ease. Initial reaction is she is stunning but I always feel like that when an attractive woman opens a door to me in very little clothing !! Excellent English as it should be after 10 years in this country, she’s Brazilian which I found the proof of some 10 minutes later. She states that she is 24 but after 10 years here you can all do the calculations, nearer 30 I’d say.

After freshening up and sorting out the paperwork, (£70 - 30 mins, just checked her profile and she's upped her prices today), we started kissing, tongues were involved but more like a barrier that DFK, nice tho. Got the ole man going through clothing, my hands all over her, fantastic boobs, butt, and I DO mean butt, j-lo/kardashian type. I undressed her and myself and she immediately dropped to OWO which was my first time and great, not DT but if she had I would have been looking at trying for a second pop. I put her on the bed and returned the favour, she stopped me when I went to finger her, nice smooth and fresh, she seems to like it but I don’t think she’s a cummer and before you say it, I don't think it was me, I've had success in this department before  :cool:. We kissed and cuddled and chatted for a while, no rush at any time, she asked if I wanted to put a mac on but was happy to keep things slow when I said not yet. Turned her over, Kissed her all over, cock in her arse crack while I rubbed and kissed her back and neck. When time was right she offered doggy which I refused on the basis I wanted it to last minutes not seconds. By now I was ready for it and just went for it mish, NICE !

The entire meeting was easy going, chatty, very friendly and not mechanical or business like at all. She comes across as a really lovely person. Thoroughly enjoyable, probably the “nicest” punt so far.

Offline GoldenLeaf

Fucking hell that's a bit of an increase sinice you punted with her.

Offline onepopwunda

Absolutely, I wouldn't go back at these prices, there would have to be no limits for that money ! She was my plan B, Girlfriend Jenny was plan A but tried for 2 days and still can't get a booking, sounds great on the phone.

Offline Hertsgent

Excellent review, thanks

Price increase could be because she is currently in London?