Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenny Fox Bathgate Scotland  (Read 3468 times)

5 review(s) for Jenny fox (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Allintact

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Scotland
Bathgate

2 hour visit

I recently went to visit a real gorgeous looking 56 year old from Bsthgate in West Lothian.  Jenny Fox.  Don't lets this lady pass you by.  I was recommend to her by another customer of hers and I'm glad he did.

She lives in a quality part of town and has a lovely flat.  Jenny was a real treat to visit, very chatty and intelligent.  She looked amazing in her PAs outfit and black stockings as requested. We started off with a cup of tea and chat and she made me feel relaxed.  After several minutes of kissing we moved to her bedroom where she unzipped my jeans and took me in her mouth without protection  Bj was good, I then went down on her ad licked her until she cum.  Next it was on with the condom and we fucked doggy and missionary.  Amazing.
She then wanked me off and I came over her face.  I would have loved a 3some with her and another male or female which my friend said she would arrange with a friend of her boyfriend, so I may request that for my next visit.

If anyone else had had a good experience with her please share.

Offline lothianguy123

hi mate, fellow fan of jenny here, se my reviews, she is awsome, would love a mmf threesome, pm me

Will4long

Have seen the lovely Jenny a few times over the last 6 yrs or so but not for a while. A real classy stunner who is just so down to earth too.

Would love to see her take on more than one guy at a time so give me a shout too.

JazzMan

Granny fanny?  :scare:
What you talk about then?
Hysterectomies, menopause and HRT?

Allintact

I would pm if I kne w how to do it.  Can you pm me?

JazzMan

I would pm if I kne w how to do it.  Can you pm me?

Click the name of the user you want to send a PM to.
On the left hand menu under Actions.
Click "Send personal message"

Offline Name Not Found

OK, I'm a cynical old bastard, but I can't take this review seriously. Who the fuck has a female friend that they share their punting adventure's with who, in turn, has a boyfriend who has a friend (male or female?) they know wants to be set up for a threesome?

I smell shite  :wacko:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 06:25:51 pm by Name Not Found »

Offline David1970

Why is she in Bathgate but when you check her address it come up Dalkieth?
When I first read the review I thought it was an advert by her, but people seem to rate her highly.
Gut feeling something funny in this review and posts.

cartman2k15

I can confirm Jenny Fox is definitely located in Bathgate - at least, she was when I saw her last year.

Based on my own experience of this lady, the review above sounds absolutely legit.

Offline lothianguy123

I would defo be up for a mmf thressome  with nenny if any fellow punters are iinterested?