Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London (SE1, Tower Hill): Sexy Joanna~  (Read 2358 times)

4 review(s) for Sexy Joanna~ (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mr_Shins

Profile: External Link/Members Only

I approached Sexy Joanna~ in response to having searched feedback from another punter with the same (or at least similar) fetish to myself, and the fact that she was based in London (or at least is, some of the time).

She was responsive in taking the booking over the A/W booking system, although we did not discuss much detail in advance and I had to remind her when I got there.
However she was very receptive to it. She was fully dressed when she answered the door and looked good.

The place was one she shared with some other girls but it felt like she was independent and I know I get the one I planned to see.

The only real "negative" is that she is travelling and only visits London on occasions, so I'll have to wait around 6 months to see her again.

Offline collector

Where's the rest of the review? The most important part?  :unknown:

Offline Mr_Shins

You mean what service I was seeking and what I paid for it etc.?

In this particular case, I went to get my balls kicked, and I chose her because someone on AW who uses the name Seamed Stockings had visited her in November and given a good account to say she could do it well. I went through various people he had visited, most of them in the West Midlands but found 2 in London, she being one of them. I liked the look of her profile.

I paid £120 for 1 hour (he had paid £80 for half an hour but I felt I'd get a better service if I paid for an hour as there is time to warm up and get to know them etc). She switched between 2 pairs of shoes, some Adidas white "superstar" trainers and some blue suede high-heel court shoes (closed and slightly pointed toes). The very hard kicks she administered with the trainers. Although this comes under the category of "domination" for many, she did not do it in a dominatrix kind of way but more a cheeky kinky friend way, smiling and being sweet through it all, which is how I like it.

I do not always seek this. Whilst the service I seek always involves some kind of fetish and touching with shoes, it is not always hard ball-kicking.

Offline Rocket Scientist

In this particular case, I went to get my balls kicked...

This forum is certainly educational

Offline Sentinal

she looks hot. Would be nice to see a review from someone who wanted something a bit less painful. Not that your review was not worthwhile though!

Offline collector

You mean what service I was seeking and what I paid for it etc.?

In this particular case, I went to get my balls kicked, and I chose her because someone on AW who uses the name Seamed Stockings had visited her in November and given a good account to say she could do it well. I went through various people he had visited, most of them in the West Midlands but found 2 in London, she being one of them. I liked the look of her profile.

I paid £120 for 1 hour (he had paid £80 for half an hour but I felt I'd get a better service if I paid for an hour as there is time to warm up and get to know them etc). She switched between 2 pairs of shoes, some Adidas white "superstar" trainers and some blue suede high-heel court shoes (closed and slightly pointed toes). The very hard kicks she administered with the trainers. Although this comes under the category of "domination" for many, she did not do it in a dominatrix kind of way but more a cheeky kinky friend way, smiling and being sweet through it all, which is how I like it.

I do not always seek this. Whilst the service I seek always involves some kind of fetish and touching with shoes, it is not always hard ball-kicking.
:scare:  :lol:  :crazy: Well, your money, your time, your fetish. Glad you enjoyed what you paid for.

How close she is to the pictures? any photoshop?

Offline PLeisure

So, to clarify... you had no sex, just her kicking you?
How about other aspects... accuracy of profile pics... general demeanour... That sort of thing.

There's a Punting Wiki with excellent guide to writing reviews if you're unfamiliar. See the link below  :hi:

Offline PLeisure

Offline ProtocolDroid

I went to get my balls kicked

I initially read "kicked" as "licked"... Was a little puzzled at why someone would volunteer that "fetish" only after some prompting. It's when I got to the different shoes that I realised I might have misunderstood things :D

No implied criticism of OP, though; kudos to him for having the (clearly pretty resistant!) cojones to explore his kinks.

Would be interested to hear a little more as well, including about her looks. Most of her pics look heavily photoshopped, but the first one in the gallery seems more natural and would seem to suggest a reasonably cute girl-next-next-door look, quite a slim frame and pretty nice boobs.

Offline Mr_Shins

She does indeed have a cute girl-next-door look, and she is naturally good looking. She is from Poland but her English is good and she was able to communicate very well with me.

As well as the heavy kicking she also did help "finish me off" by touching me with her shoes in a more sensual manner (she used the heels for this purpose) whilst I masturbated myself off.

I don't know why some people reading this are so surprised, there is an enormous market for fetish-type activity like this. The difficulty for someone like me is that most of the WGs offering it come under the BDSM category of "Mistress" or "Dominatrix" and they tend to have a certain character and work in a certain type of environment (dungeon) that isn't really what I'm looking for (I want a cute girl-next-door type).

There are also some who are simply not up to it. (For example Miss Jessica Wood, who is very pretty, and does her dominatrix act in her home in a domestic setting wearing regular clothing, and whom I have met a few times is absolutely hopeless at kicking in the balls. When I have met her it has often been accompanied with Miss Amy Hunter who is much better at doing that. Jessica Wood tends to do things like stamping on me with heels).

It is not always a hard kick in the balls I seek when I am meeting a WG, although it will always involve some touching with shoes. There is one WG I used to meet with for sex and romance too.

There is no way I can answer how good Sexy Joanna~ would be for sex as I didn't try it with her.

Offline PLeisure

Her AW profile has gone down now !  :unknown: :(

All this discussion.......  :rolleyes:

Offline Mr_Shins

I just noticed she has deactivated her profile, probably because she has gone back to Poland for now, but she told me she will be back. So wait a few months and if she returns you can all check her out :)