Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any More Info on Brittishjess?  (Read 987 times)

Offline Bassman

External Link/Members Only

I'm tempted but she's recently increased her p/h rate to £150. It's at the top end for me.

I've got her Cutestlucy and Tayla Brazil that I'm choosing from.

The lack of pics and few services makes me reconsider. But Cutestlucy seems hard to book. Tayla works from Wimbledon according to her profile which is a bit of a pain to get to for me. But Jess isn't difficult for me to get to at all.

There's only one review from someone who had punted her. Can anyone else shed anymore light on her? Does she perform well? Her profile says she is open to discussion regarding other services, any ideas if she matches what people say about Cutestlucy or Tayla. Has anyone seen both/all three?.

Thanks guys.

When I decide and punt I shall put up a review. I'm actually looking forward to that bit :)

Offline Steady Eddy

I think she is a member of UKE.  There is one more pic there.

Offline Bassman

I think she is a member of UKE.  There is one more pic there.

Thanks for that. Had a look. Looks nice but not showing much. Would like to know what her butt is like. I've noticed she says all her pics were taken down.

Still no other info on how well she performs. May have to give her a miss unless someone can shed some light?

Offline Strikar

I'm trying to see her myself, she seems to do incalls for one day only every 2 weeks or so. Might have better luck with an outcall as per that review.

I'll update if I ever get to see her, doubt she will add additional pics as her profile has not changed in a good while.

Offline Bassman

I'm trying to see her myself, she seems to do incalls for one day only every 2 weeks or so. Might have better luck with an outcall as per that review.

I'll update if I ever get to see her, doubt she will add additional pics as her profile has not changed in a good while.

Thanks for the info re her incalls.

Its a shame she doesn't offer incalls more regularly. I'm not going to fork out for a hotel as well as her price, which is already up there near the max p/h for me. Fair play to anyone who does though.

I guess I could contact her to ask re availability. Plenty more out there too. I had it narrowed down but there's always a spanner to throw in the works lol.

Offline Bassman

Proper profile

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

That's a different Jess. The link I posted is directly from her profile on UKE.

She's not bad though!