Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bigtits Betti (again)  (Read 7912 times)

alfie404

Hi Fellas

So Bigtits Betti's profile (for those of us who are interested) appeared again a few weeks ago but was strangely inactive, except details such as her nickname altered slightly and there has been no phone number. Her ratings and feedback have also been hidden which is not like the old Betti. This has happened before with her and there has been speculation about the phenomenon. Today, however, a new phone number has been added (although no answer so far).

Anybody had any contact or seen her?

alfie404

robbybox

Hi Alfie  :hi:
Thanks matey. Good on yer for keeping tight surveillance on this amazing woman.
It'd be really great news if she's genuinely back.
Hope Betti moves back to west London/Uxbridge ... that'd be better for me.
I see Betti's rates have gone up to reflect the market at £120ph but most of her fans would probably pay that without hesitation just to see her again.
Really really hope she's back.
 :yahoo:

kleevage

Thanks for the update. We must all pray for the big tit god to make sure this is a real profile and Betti will return.

alfie404

Let me know if you have any luck contacting her and if it's the real Betti. I'm going to call the number today. No luck last night but phoning Betti never was straightforward.

It's an odd one this. She mentions her old partner in crime Dina who has also got a new profile at what seems to be the old Uxbridge location. So some things add up to the real Betti but other things are not her usual MO.

My investigation continues.

Offline LoneWolf2020

id be careful if i were you, it looks like someone has copied her profile as a scam. her feedback is now hidden since the last comment went on there so it was obviously a negative.

i can say this though, its not just an identical profile...if it is scammers then they've hacked her real account because it reappeared in my hotlist.

In addition to the above, her username keeps changing and 'betti' is now spelled with a 'y'. i smell a rat.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 10:56:53 am by LoneWolf2020 »

alfie404

Thanks. I've got my suspicions too.

alfie404

I tried her number a couple of times today and no answer. It's not looking good.

DannyJames

£120 an hour for an old whale. I'm out  :thumbsdown:

kleevage

If it's a scam surely someone will respond. In all honesty it all looks like she's kept it up for the private gallery.

She had 45 feedback before and that was positive so that's not the issue.

robbybox

There's also the issue of Dina's AW profile, or 'Dina Diamond' shall we say. It would appear that this is simply a profile renewed after it has previously lapsed, as Rating=0, so could genuinely be a new profile created by the girl herself.  Curious that Betti's profile, or 'Betty BBW' still has a rating=45. She went back to Hungary for several months so unless someone was deliberately keeping the profile alive it would have lapsed and been deleted by AW after 3 months, wouldn't it?
Don't some girls set profile to 'Distribute Content Only' to stop the account lapsing? As regards Betti's gallery pictures it was pretty easy to determine what she looked like and how genuine she was from her picture gallery. Who'd be interested in PG. It would be more of the same surely unless she had some video files, or punter filming files there as well.
I wonder who has been keeping Betti's profile alive? Sadly it's looking unlikely to be the legendary lady herself but an imposter trading on Betti's previous good rep.
 :(

alfie404

It's an odd one. Various members have posted the opinion that it's a scam or her profile has been hijacked. I'm not sure technically how you achieve either or what the benefits would be if you did.

A few facts. According to Betti she was returning home for good. That said, she has made at least one short return visit. She told me then that she did so as a lot of clients had been asking her to, but I guess it was financially rewarding as well. There has also been at least one previous period when something similar to this happened: her profile turned up, she was based in a couple of places outside of her usual territory, the nickname went through several minor alterations, she didn't answer any attempts to contact her.

Has anybody else attempted to call her. I did again today but it's just ringing out.

alfie404

If she's keeping it up for the private gallery why add a phone number?

Offline LoneWolf2020

mate seriously, her feedback has turned from public to private. Something has gone on, i'd advise caution.

robbybox

Hi Alfie. I've tried an old number I had for Betti. Same response as you got ... just ringing tone, unanswered. Have you tried emailing her AW account see if you get a response that way?
I did this on one of her previous return visits when her profile said based in Glasgow .... I asked when she was coming back to Uxbridge .... I just got a standard response prssumably from Betti's maid saying a rather unhelpful "Im working from the 6th".
I also have an old BBW Contact Magazine ( seriously who buys those anymore? ) which features both Betti and her partner in debauchery Dina Diamond with a phone number listed. I might ring that one when i next get a chance see what transpires.
I'd agree at this stage with LoneWolf ... I agree it smells fishy but as someone here pointed out previously in another thread Betti has a womanly frame which is pretty difficult to B&S.

Offline LoneWolf2020

i messaged her a few weeks back, the messages stay unread.

alfie404

Yeah, for those who know Betti nobody is going to be fooled. I'd recognise her voice and if I did go as far as turning up for a booking and it wasn't her I'd walk. At the moment it's more about solving the mystery. Which probably won't happen...

Offline The_Don

Yeah, for those who know Betti nobody is going to be fooled. I'd recognise her voice and if I did go as far as turning up for a booking and it wasn't her I'd walk. At the moment it's more about solving the mystery. Which probably won't happen...

IMO, you never speak to Betti on the phone.

Every time I've booked her or any others working from that UB8 location, all comms are handle by a maid (see below).

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's, her English is basic. I had the post code from my visits before (maid handles comm's and poorly).

Neg - The maid (1 of sergei mob) is shocking bad at comm's, made to wait several time due to the bad comm's. Never answers phone and replies to first call with text reply : "Text me" and "don't park on my street" or "Knock on the door"

alfie404

In latter days this was always my experience too, although, I never saw any evidence of a maid. I think Betti fielded her own calls or if she had a colleague working with her they'd field them for each other.

I Tried calling this afternoon and got an engaged signal. In the context, this is progress.

Offline cunnyhunt

I Tried calling this afternoon and got an engaged signal. In the context, this is progress.

Not progress if you called when Robbybox or another from here was calling at the same time  :hi:

robbybox

Not progress if you called when Robbybox or another from here was calling at the same time  
It is progress certainly. I've not been calling her today, too busy cocooned in my 8-hour day at work.
I will do the same as Alfie tomorrow or over the weekend and see if I get the same or even better progress.
 :hi:

Jay-Jay

Is there some reason that escapes me that this is filling space on the general board rather than in its regional section?

Jay

robbybox

Mmmm ... it isn't the first time that a good SP has been discussed at length on the main board. Where would you suggest the thread be put? Off-topic? She has been moving around so is not specific to one region.
Clearly BBWs hold no interest for you, so rather than post a detrimental contribution better to just stay off this particular thread. 
From Jay-Jay on: April 06, 2016, 06:42:35 am No stranger to Greggs judging by the dimensions so not for me at any price!

Offline nylonnobby

Have seen betty loads of times in tulse hill and uxbridge texted her on that new number no reply all so not answering calls can't fine her duo partner dina diamond (blondy dina) and ascyku said shes hidden her ratings something aint quite right

Offline nylonnobby

Just found dina diamonds profile definetly not right pics are her but profile doesnt sound like her

cockneybstrd

Mmmm ... it isn't the first time that a good SP has been discussed at length on the main board. Where would you suggest the thread be put? Off-topic? She has been moving around so is not specific to one region.
Clearly BBWs hold no interest for you, so rather than post a detrimental contribution better to just stay off this particular thread.

You sound a right pompous cunt perhaps you should follow your own rules and stay off particular threads rather than just post a 'detrimental contribution' https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=94581

Offline nylonnobby

Definetly a scam i think her phone numbers gone now and has been logged on to a/w around 8-30am all week betty very rarely logged on before 11am

kleevage

Profile says she's on holiday and back on the 13th. Was that there before?

Offline nylonnobby

No it wasnt she used to hide her profile when she went on holiday before had some credit in my a/w account so bought dina diamonds private gallery 8pics i think 4 of them exactly the same and jesus she looks rough in one of them looks like a junkie so time will tell if the real betty comes back on the 13th ???

Offline Brazilian Martian

I personally dnt see the appeal of a fat ugly Hungarian with saggy breast  :vomit:

robbybox

I personally dnt see the appeal of a fat ugly Hungarian with saggy breast
Dices Putas Tonterias - "This S Poor As Stunt Air E Us".
Neither do I see the appeal in the creature you describe, but ....
Betti is none of those things. She's not fat. She's not ugly. And she certainly does not have saggy breasts.
I notice that her name has now reverted back to the original "Bigtits Betti" with "BBW" tagged on the end. A further small sign perhaps that her profile might still be genuine. I'm not giving up hope.

Dices Putas Tonterias - "This S Poor As Stunt Air E Us".
Neither do I see the appeal in the creature you describe, but ....
Betti is none of those things. She's not fat. She's not ugly. And she certainly does not have saggy breasts.
I notice that her name has now reverted back to the original "Bigtits Betti" with "BBW" tagged on the end. A further small sign perhaps that her profile might still be genuine. I'm not giving up hope.

First of all your Google translate gave you a mispelling it's Dices Puras Tonterias what you stated made no sense at all  :hi:. Secondly her breast might not be saggy but she is fat from her pics you can see she has a belly if you cnt admit that then you're   :wacko:..
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 09:35:41 am by Brazilian Martian »

kleevage

First of all your Google translate gave you a mispelling it's Dices Puras Tonterias what you stated made no sense at all  :hi:. Secondly her breast might not be saggy but she is fat from her pics you can see she has a belly if you cnt admit that then you're   :wacko:..

Who the fuck cares? Seriously?

Who the fuck cares? Seriously?

Not that it has anything to do with you he stated a quote in Portuguese to me which made no sense. Also you have been a member since December and have no reviews at all I will leave you know to pray to your big tit god Betti. Your words not  mine  :hi:

kleevage

You just wrote a post about how you don't see the appeal of some woman. Do you feel so self entitled that you have to give your opinion or what? It's like going on a music video on youtube and writing "I do not like this band"

Also you have been a member since December and have no reviews at all

Is that relevant, or are you just suffering from a superiority complex?

alfie404

That start date popped up briefly, went away and then came back again as it is now. I notice whoever it is (Betti or otherwise) is logging in on most days too.

You just wrote a post about how you don't see the appeal of some woman. Do you feel so self entitled that you have to give your opinion or what? It's like going on a music video on youtube and writing "I do not like this band"

Is that relevant, or are you just suffering from a superiority complex?

Nope not at all just wondering why no reviews not even one of your big tit god Betti, anyway enjoy your weekend hopefully you will post a review soon.

Offline The_Don

kleevage

Nope not at all just wondering why no reviews not even one of your big tit god Betti, anyway enjoy your weekend hopefully you will post a review soon.

Cheers for being condescending. I hope you cure yourself of being a cunt, though you might have to go private for that.

Cheers for being condescending. I hope you cure yourself of being a cunt, though you might have to go private for that.

No I'm not being a cunt I could easily call you a tout a member for 7 months without a review and 8 post plus calling this heffa( my personal opinion of her) a big tit god. Maybe post a review of her or some of the other prossies you may of visited. Nothing worse in my opinion than a leech takes all the knowledge this site others but contributes fuck all.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 06:39:56 pm by Brazilian Martian »

kleevage

No I'm not being a cunt I could easily call you a tout a member for 7 months without a review and 8 post plus calling this heffa( my personal opinion of her) a big tit god. Maybe post a review of her or some of the other prossies you may of visited. Nothing worse in my opinion than a leech takes all the knowledge this site others but contributes fuck all.

I did not call her a big tit god you fucking moron. Learn to understand what a lighthearted comment is, i.e. one that isn't 100% serious.

Why do I need to write a review write now? What does this have to do with anything? I am on this thread because it's a discussion on a woman I am interested in booking. What exactly am I leeching? Your tax money?

Nothing worse in my opinion than a leech takes all the knowledge this site others but contributes fuck all.

You're the fucking cunt who just came in here and posted without contributing. All you did was call her fat. Do you just post to start trouble or what?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 07:31:11 pm by kleevage »

I did not call her a big tit god you fucking moron. Learn to understand what a lighthearted comment is, i.e. one that isn't 100% serious.

Why do I need to write a review write now? What does this have to do with anything? I am on this thread because it's a discussion on a woman I am interested in booking. What exactly am I leeching? Your tax money?

You're the fucking cunt who just came in here and posted without contributing. All you did was call her fat. Do you just post to start trouble or what?

You seem to be a very angry man maybe have a punt with Betti that might chill you out a bit then place a review. FYI this is not prossienet its uk punting. If I find a prossie in a thread unattractive I can state it any way I feel fit many other have and do this. In my honest opinion you sir kleevage are nothing more than a 

Offline nylonnobby

Haha her profile dont add up has hidden ratings says doing duos with dina diamond whos still in uxbridge and her english is to good and profile to imformative

kleevage

You seem to be a very angry man maybe have a punt with Betti that might chill you out a bit then place a review. FYI this is not prossienet its uk punting. If I find a prossie in a thread unattractive I can state it any way I feel fit many other have and do this. In my honest opinion you sir kleevage are nothing more than a 

Fucking cunt

alfie404

There are definitely weird things going on with her profile but a lot of it is the same as it always was I think.

The whole Canary Wharf location bothers me. Betty was aways sculling round the outskirts in the past. Tulse Hill and Uxbridge were her manors.

robbybox

Betti was at those locations mainly but I also saw her once at Wightman Road North London, nearest station Hornsey. Canary Wharf is a pain to get to even if you already live in or close to London.

alfie404

I saw her in North London too. Maybe the same location. It was a tiny bedsit. That's one of the reasons I don't think she worked with a maid. There was barely enough room in there for me, Betti and Betti's tits. Happy memories.

robbybox

It was a tiny bedsit. There was barely enough room in there for me, Betti and Betti's tits.
:D :lol: :lol: :lol:
Alfie mate you've described my punt with her at Wightman Road almost exactly. Were you looking in at the window?  :D
I much preferred her big bouncy bed at Uxbridge. In fact her new double bed was propped up against the wall still in its wrapping waiting to go to its new home when I was at Wightman Road further cramping the available space.
But Betti had a knack of making your time with her special no matter how much her space was restricted. What an amazing woman.

alfie404

Uxbridge was an ideal location for me. Tulse Hill was a trek. I happened to be driving through North London and was happy to find Betti on route on that occasion. I don't think the room had a window if I remember rightly although any light that might have made it into the room was blocked out by those JJ cups.

Have you found any WG to replace Betti? (Not that she can be replaced but you know what I mean). Any recommendations would be welcome.

robbybox

Have you found any WG to replace Betti? (Not that she can be replaced but you know what I mean). Any recommendations would be welcome.
Hi Alfie. I'll PM you. I'd prefer to keep WGs names out of this main thread ... if you don't mind ... too many troublemakers lurking that delight in persistently sabotaging this BBW thread.