Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mmf meet with bonnyblows  (Read 1216 times)

Offline Allnewman

Hi there anyone fancy mmf meet Wednesday at 530

With her

k to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

tomwest88

Yeah I'm keen, would have to be 30 mins assuming she'd agree to £100 as y'know end of the month and all that, you can stay longer not bothered.
Also She'd have to agree to DP, Anal & OWO.
BTW I'm 30, white, tall and a bit of an animal.
If she's keen, your keen, then I'm keen.

overdone

I keep looking at her profile & doubt I'd last longer than 15min cos she does look hot.

Offline Allnewman

Yeah I'm keen, would have to be 30 mins assuming she'd agree to £100 as y'know end of the month and all that, you can stay longer not bothered.

Yea pm me

tomwest88

Don't have that privilege, maybe you can pm me then i can reply?

tomwest88

Dunno, just joined I guess, can't find the pm member button

tomwest88

Nah, FA mate, cant seem to see the messages button on my thingy. Hmmm, you can email me if you want tom_west@mail.com it's a burner address not my real one so I'm not worried who sees it.

Offline mrfishyfoo

UR expecting alot for not much dosh !! I reckon you will hear 2 words from her....Fuck and Off !! Last time I fucked her I paid £300 for 2 hours and anal was extra !!

Offline redmist81

I ve asked her about dp in the past she wanted double her fee plus extra

Has she given u a price yet

Offline mrfishyfoo

Something else to consider here.....have any of you lads seen her already ??

My experience with spitroasts etc is that the WG is more comfortable if she knows the game players already. Don't be surprised when she says she wants to see you on your lonesome first.

tomwest88

Something else to consider here.....have any of you lads seen her already ??

My experience with spitroasts etc is that the WG is more comfortable if she knows the game players already. Don't be surprised when she says she wants to see you on your lonesome first.

You're a bit negative, you're trying to answer the request for her by making assumptions, oh and you make her prices as well do you.

Offline stevedave

You're a bit negative, you're trying to answer the request for her by making assumptions, oh and you make her prices as well do you.

While you're right in that assumptions get none of us anywhere, I think he has a point in that WG's would usually be more comfortable having a spitroast/threesome having met at least one of the participants before.

Offline Allnewman

Offline mrfishyfoo

While you're right in that assumptions get none of us anywhere, I think he has a point in that WG's would usually be more comfortable having a spitroast/threesome having met at least one of the participants before.

Words well written from an experienced contributor with plenty of reviews on here.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I ain't making no assumptions. I wrote her only review on this site so I know exactly what she charges and what she will do as I asked her while my cock was buried balls deep in her.

So please don't start on me until you have contributed a bit more and given a little back.

I look forward to reading your review once you too have been where I have been before.

Tallboy2

Hi Tom West
Mr FishyFoo knows these higher priced Leeds girls better than any of us. Normally I would agree with you but in this instance I think you'll find he will be right.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Hi Tom West
Mr FishyFoo knows these higher priced Leeds girls better than any of us. Normally I would agree with you but in this instance I think you'll find he will be right.

Ha !! Ha !! They are costing me a fucking fortune but ask me if I give a shit as my balls are empty.

Tallboy2

Ha !! Ha !! They are costing me a fucking fortune but ask me if I give a shit as my balls are empty.
Empty Balls?
Ahh I thought you'd gone quiet!

Offline mrfishyfoo