Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Anna xx - St Annes  (Read 1390 times)

inxs950

External Link/Members Only

Seeing her tomorrow. Anyone else met with her?

Offline chrishornx

yes seen her a few times she is lovely very fit body works out very hard

legs go on forever and she loves sex

enjoy and treat her well

chris x

Offline bigmc

Id be very interested to hear how you went on. She looks just my type.

Bangman

Me too. Tempted to meet her on Friday.

inxs950

Well it was a 1 hour + intensive workout. Haven't sweated that much in years.

She really has a great body for someone at 45 (stated age, possibly slightly older). She has enhanced breasts which Im not a fan of but I didnt notice till she told me. They are pert and look 100% natural.
She is either a very good actress or she really went for it. Incredible kissing, oral and such a tight ass. Very nice apt in Lytham with easy parking. As previously mentioned she has a massive libido and I was worrying about neighbours banging on the wall and that was just from her noises! I was absolutely knackered at the end! £120 for 1 hour and worth it.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 03:05:20 pm by inxs950 »

Offline bigmc

Nice one, cheers. When you say she had a tight arse, did she let you up it, or was it just shapely ?

inxs950

Just shapely and pert, I'm not into anything A.

Offline bigmc

Thanks, shes on my list  :thumbsup:  ;)

Offline tazman1002001

Well it was a 1 hour + intensive workout. Haven't sweated that much in years.

She really has a great body for someone at 45 (stated age, possibly slightly older). She has enhanced breasts which Im not a fan of but I didnt notice till she told me. They are pert and look 100% natural.
She is either a very good actress or she really went for it. Incredible kissing, oral and such a tight ass. Very nice apt in Lytham with easy parking. As previously mentioned she has a massive libido and I was worrying about neighbours banging on the wall and that was just from her noises! I was absolutely knackered at the end! £120 for 1 hour and worth it.

Hi she is touring glasgow soon.... A review in the review section would be good?

Thanks
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

inxs950