Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HELLEN SEXY GIRL BRAZILIAN - CRAWLEY  (Read 1463 times)

hardcorebanger

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

GIrl : Brazilian nice ass and tits

Services : OWO, 69, fingering, tits fuck, missionary, doggy, cum on ass, and cum on tits

took a quick shower, went into the room and hellen removed my towel and starts sucking my cock, i tried to deepthroat her but she couldn't deliver but she tried. on to the bed more OWO on 69 and started fingering her with two fingers inside her then got her up fuked her tits and onto missionary while squeezing her tits was ready to shoot the load so gave it to her on her tits she then calmly spreads it around and then goes to the toilet to clean up.
round two OWO missionary and fucked her hard doggy and shoot the load on her ass

great fuck

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 02:42:04 pm by hardcorebanger »

stevenathan

Was she on her own in the apartment? As visited one near Asda and looked like a brothel lol

Offline jomtien

I've seen Hellen a number of times at the apartment near ASDA. There has always been at least one other girl there, and sometimes two more, so yes a brothel. In fact they were raided back in January - External Link/Members Only

In fact I know this apartment block very well as I used to live there. There were always 2-3 brothels in operation at any one time and I would guess there still are.