Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen This Brasilian, in Kensal Rise  (Read 1293 times)

Offline Brazilian Martian

External Link/Members Only

any reviews be sweet ?

Cheers

Never punted with her but have seen her in a line up at a parlour she's a lot heavier in person. Kind of pretty but there are better options out there

hardcorebanger

she has been on hotlist for quite some time. might have to drill her someday but first

this ASS

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Weathersmo

she has been on hotlist for quite some time. might have to drill her someday but first

this ASS

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Doubt she's genuine , had a profile over a month and no feedback , she's bloody hot though

Offline cactusmanjack

External Link/Members Only

any reviews be sweet ?

Cheers

I've seen her, and she is crazy hot but will try to rush. Also there is no way that is genuinely her for those prices, her hour rate is more than that.

Offline chriscampana

Cheers for the Heads up shes been at the Pies since those Pictures were taken Brazilian Martian.

That Wild Burning looks amazing , if shes actualy real  :diablo:

this ASS

She's not as nice in real life as well when I booked kaori she was also in the line up and apart from the fake tits she was not that appealing. But different strokes for different folks and all that JAZZ

I've seen her, and she is crazy hot but will try to rush. Also there is no way that is genuinely her for those prices, her hour rate is more than that.
It is her but these places change prices depending at what premises they are working out of,that's why I stick to my guns and pay 100 for a hour they try to squeeze a extra 20 for 60 mins sometimes but i always say i paid 100 last time. But normally Im a 15 min pump and dump for 40 quid guy.  The girl had to be fucking hot for me to stay for a hour  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 06:25:10 pm by Brazilian Martian »

LondonCity

£40 15 mins and she is very local. I'm in 4 sure

£40 15 mins and she is very local. I'm in 4 sure

Then you will fuck anything walking ones man's trash is another's  treasure as she looks horrid in that picture   :cool:

Offline cactusmanjack

I saw her sometime last year, can't remember when exactly. She seemed to be somewhat independent at the time as it was a 1 bedroom flat with no one else there. Also she was in great shape, not chubby at all.

LondonCity

Then you will fuck anything walking ones man's trash is another's  treasure as she looks horrid in that picture   :cool:

I have to disagree i seen better but she isn't ugly

I saw her sometime last year, can't remember when exactly. She seemed to be somewhat independent at the time as it was a 1 bedroom flat with no one else there. Also she was in great shape, not chubby at all.

Very odd a member since last October and 5 post's not a single review and you say you have seen this prossie and she was independent. Funny how that works when I saw her in the lineup in camberwell when I had a shit punt with KAORI they I asked both habla Inglés and falla inglés.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: But I guess you're correct mr cactusjack

Offline cactusmanjack

Very odd a member since last October and 5 post's not a single review and you say you have seen this prossie and she was independent. Funny how that works when I saw her in the lineup in camberwell when I had a shit punt with KAORI they I asked both habla Inglés and falla inglés.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: But I guess you're correct mr cactusjack

Sorry I quoted the wrong post, I'm talking about the Brazilian woman in the first link posted by OP. Never seen the woman in the picture quoted in my last post.