Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Betmequeen/QueenBetty - Glasgow/Cessnock  (Read 3012 times)

2 review(s) for BetMeQueen (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Llama32

Let me preface this review that this was my second punt, and I had high expectations after the first one went really well (I might do a follow up of that later). While part of the problem was my own naivety, I still feel neutral is a fair assessment of the punt.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Profile now seems to no longer be active, even when I try via emails on AW.
1hour incall - £100

This was a plan B, as I had enquired with another a few days before, however she was unavailable. Initial comms were good, emailed asking her availability and asked that I phone her on the day to confirm. Was sent post code and address shortly afterwards which was easy enough to find, about 5-10 minutes away from Cessnock subway.

Pictures are mostly accurate, fairly curvy body, not unpleasant, a solid 6, a 7 in good lighting, dressed in a one piece bra and knickers with fishnets. Place was relatively clean, an odd smell which I couldn't place but serviceable, didn't look like a work flat, I think she genuinely lived there.

Guided to the bedroom and told to strip once money was handed over, a brief exchange of kissing before telling me to get on the bed whilst she proceeded to give me hand relief, this was given fairly mechanically and with little enthusiasm. This is now where my inexperience comes in, after the first round was over (solely hand relief which was about 10-15 mins) she then left to say she needed to make a drink, so there was me, sitting in the bed room, waiting for her to return. At this point I should have left, but with another 30-40 minutes to go and already paid, I figured there was still time for things to get better and decided against my better judgement to stay.

Upon her eventual return (Drinking her beverage was the first time she had smiled during the session), she offered me a massage, which I took up, as I had been working all week and was fairly stiff. I will give credit, she does provide a fantastic massage, although I realise now that it was more a time wasting technique.

Once the massage was over, 15mins was left remaining and I figured this was where we'd move on to actual sex, but it was just more hand relief before showing me to a sink to wash up (no shower?) and then I left 5 minutes early.

I accept that it's partially my own fault for not demanding nor confirming the services I want, however, the services she did provide was bare basic and delivered mechanically with little interest. There was a clock at the foot of the bed too which I caught her stealing glances at on occasion.

TL;DR
-Accurate Pictures, curvy, blond
-Poor-passable English, very little talking during the meeting
-clock watched
-time wasted
-gives a good massage
-left for 10 minutes to make a drink mid session
-no offer of shower before or after
-mechanical and uninterested
-£100 for 2 handjobs  :cry:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 08:34:31 pm by Llama32 »

Offline gorgie tony

I don't see how this can be a neutral, surely it's a negative.

DG

Agree with GT. I have no experience of this girl, but given her recent rave reviews, it does seem like a drastic loss of form. If I had to hazard a guess, could it be time of the month?  :unknown:

Offline Llama32

Agree with GT. I have no experience of this girl, but given her recent rave reviews, it does seem like a drastic loss of form. If I had to hazard a guess, could it be time of the month?  :unknown:
All of her AW reviews were positive (not that really means much) which is why I gave her ago. I have no idea if it was her time or if wasn't feeling it, but we definitely didn't click and if I could redo it, I'd probably would have just walked. Neutral might have been a bit generous now I think about it.

Offline Llama32

I don't see how this can be a neutral, surely it's a negative.
Reading through it, I kinda agree, neutral might have been overly generous, even taken into account I pretty much walked in with a sign saying "new punter"  :blush:

chico1000

Offline Superhands

This must surely merit a negative??
Did she remain dressed?
sounds like she took advantage of your nervousness to speak up
2 wanks and shown the sink   :lol:
Thats one to remove from my to do list

Offline Llama32

Definitely not like her.
Have you seen her before? the one review here was positive and as I've mentioned in a previous reply all the AW were positive, not that the latter means much.

Offline Llama32

This must surely merit a negative??
Did she remain dressed?
sounds like she took advantage of your nervousness to speak up
2 wanks and shown the sink   :lol:
Thats one to remove from my to do list
Yeah, I was overly generous but it's too late to edit now. She did remove her attire but short of a feel of her breasts, she mind as well have remained clothed.

chico1000

I've seen her 4 or 5 times all excellent everything I asked for.
I see she went to Aberdeen and then disappeared.  Something must be up because it's not like her.  I know at least two others on here who had good meetings.

Offline Llama32

I've seen her 4 or 5 times all excellent everything I asked for.
I see she went to Aberdeen and then disappeared.  Something must be up because it's not like her.  I know at least two others on here who had good meetings.
Well that's disappointing. Maybe she was having an off day or something but I personally wouldn't go back. And I can't edit to a negative anymore so that's that.

chico1000

No worries got a feeling it may be more than an off day but not for public forum.  I hope she comes back.

It is worth having a good look around here.  On my first visit with her I confirmed services.  I do that now always by text and ask the girl before I part the cash.  The advice at the bottom here is pretty good.

Actually for me come to think of it the worst bit of her service was the massage and you found that excellent.  Don't know if that means anything.

Yes she was previously BestinLove and had her account deleted all of a sudden.  She built up good feedback on that account also.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 09:42:36 pm by chico1000 »

Offline Llama32

Yeah, like I said, it was my 2nd punt and I only joined here afterwards. Having said that there is only one review of her here unless under a different account.

Offline Superhands

I am right in thinking she is spainish kitty Best-in-love?

Offline Llama32

I am right in thinking she is spainish kitty Best-in-love?
Her name given to me was kitty and she did claim she was Spanish (from Madrid).

chico1000

Kitty is her name but her previous account was BestinLove see above.

moosehead69

Seen her three times and she's always been enthusiastic... Not letting me leave until completed round 2! Doesn't sound like her at all...

Offline mr small

Had a fairly good first punt with her this week, though the flat was stinking of incense / air fresheners for which she apologised as her previous customer had a bit of a BO issue  :vomit:

Punt itself had owo , 69, and sex in a number of positions before finishing on those lovely boobs , and all in 30 minutes  :drinks:

:hi:

JazzMan

Offline Jock D

She is now advertising on Viva Street with a 'Secured Number'?

External Link/Members Only

Offline auldie63

52p a min. to phone for a booking!
Gonna be one stoory phone.

bigbell

one of the mainstays of govan in recent years, bit of a rush merchant
nice body

DG

Can only imagine something is going on; she seemed to be doing very well, so why leave AW for VS? :unknown:

Offline tazman1002001

Maybe she realised the neutral review here on UKP and maybe someone left negative feedback on AW so wanted to seperate herself from this?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

moosehead69

Well just finished meeting kitty again and all I will say there is two sides to a story...I think I know who I believe .... Kitty's aw profile has also been hacked and she can no longer access it..

I will post a review later but today's meet was as usual excellent, kitty was enthusiastic and sexily dressed in a wee skimpy school girl outfit complete with glasses..I was also in well over the hour.. Think she may now be only seeing the older experienced guys....

RandyF

Well just finished meeting kitty again and all I will say there is two sides to a story...I think I know who I believe ....

Like all confirmed fluffy's Dickhead69, you'll believe the prostitute before you ever believe the punter  :)

Offline Llama32

It seems then either we didn't click or she was having an off day, which is a shame either way.

RandyF

It seems then either we didn't click or she was having an off day, which is a shame either way.

:D :lol:  Llama32, your so spot on there mate.  "Didn't click"  :yahoo:

No, if she was shit and as you describe stick to your guns, DickHead69 is suggesting it's your fault, not hers - that's what fluffy cunts do, it's in their nature.

moosehead69

If the op wasn't enjoying it he could open his mouth and say ... But no chooses   not to....
I'm only going from my expieriences with her all have been good

RandyF

Well just finished meeting kitty again and all I will say there is two sides to a story...I think I know who I believe .... Kitty's aw profile has also been hacked and she can no longer access it..

I will post a review later but today's meet was as usual excellent, kitty was enthusiastic and sexily dressed in a wee skimpy school girl outfit complete with glasses..I was also in well over the hour.. Think she may now be only seeing the older experienced guys....

Your insinuating she's said something to you that suggests this ridiculous shit meet, was entirely the punters fault and not hers, and you agree with her  :)

Classic fluffiness.  She's right, punters guilty as charged.

Maybe Llama32 wasn't assertive enough, is that the gist of her excuse?  Well that's good no reason to fleece him, sorry  :P
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 01:25:55 pm by RandyF »

moosehead69

Maybe Llama32 wasn't assertive enough, is that the gist of her excuse?  Well that's good no reason to fleece him, sorry  :P

It's not her explanation but given the fact she's not coming on to offer her side of it others can be left to decide if she's worthy of a visit....

RandyF

It's not her explanation but given the fact she's not coming on to offer her side of it others can be left to decide if she's worthy of a visit....

Don't quite follow what that means mate  :unknown:

chico1000

Well Llama looks like the only  luvin your getting is from Mandy.  Heaven help you if he's going be your pal!!

Really good to see Moosehead's report because Kitty was a really good performer with me. What counts is consistent good reports and by your own admission you were very nervous which can  effect the outcome of  a good punt.  I do doubt she was time wasting or was not willing to do her stuff but even if she was five visits in there was nothing in your report that would make me hesitate in seeing her again.

Offline Llama32

Well Llama looks like the only  luvin your getting is from Mandy.  Heaven help you if he's going be your pal!!

Really good to see Moosehead's report because Kitty was a really good performer with me. What counts is consistent good reports and by your own admission you were very nervous which can  effect the outcome of  a good punt.  I do doubt she was time wasting or was not willing to do her stuff but even if she was five visits in there was nothing in your report that would make me hesitate in seeing her again.

I mean it's not like I'd rule out completely ever seeing her again with consistant good reviews and she was nice enough. But I'll probably try out some others before considering making a return trip.

chico1000

I have said this before if you are starting out I would try Erika.  I just think for a newbie she is excellent.  Not that Kitty is in any way threatening far from it but there is no one like Erika for settling the nerves.  PM if you want a link.

Offline seeker

Just to give a bit of perspective. ..
I've "actually "met her .  :cool:
Very enthusiastic ,gave a good service
And I enjoyed the time
But for me she was too giggley. ..
So won't revisit..
Randy not all punters click with every girl
...If a girl has consistently given a good service to
Punters that have ACTUALLY met her ,
Then one new posting  punter says he had a terrible time
I too know who I would believe. ...maybe he has an agenda. ..
We here in Glasgow don't have too many good service providers
We should support the good ones or they too will go elsewhere  :(

moosehead69

« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 02:44:45 pm by moosehead69 »

Offline Kornam68

Gents

I had my second visit with kitty last week for 30mins, she has put in n a few pounds but not a put off, she opened the door in a sexy red lingerie outfit with stocking and heels. Nice bj without, some 69 until I came in her mouth. She then started going Bing me a slow hand job that got me going again in quick time  :yahoo: bent her over and banged away for about 10 mins. I was well pleased  :thumbsup:

bensonhedges20

Seen her once

Although twenty mins late due to her imsane directions and google maps taking me on a wild goose chase she was okay with it and eager to please

I very much doubt she knows what ukp is.

Regardless, everyone can have an off day. Even the fluffy lot should know that.

Id still see her again if i was in the mood. Shes enthusiastic and although a pro she seems to somewhat like ehat she does.

mavgoose

Seen her once

Although twenty mins late due to her imsane directions and google maps taking me on a wild goose chase she was okay with it and eager to please

I very much doubt she knows what ukp is.

Regardless, everyone can have an off day. Even the fluffy lot should know that.

Id still see her again if i was in the mood. Shes enthusiastic and although a pro she seems to somewhat like ehat she does.

Generic pish. Go back to banning yourself.
As far as I'm aware, unless she has moved, her flat is parallel with one of the "biggest" and easiest to find roads in Glasgow.

Hard to find ? My fat ginger southern hemisphere arse.

:hi:

chico1000

:drinks: cheers Mav saved me the effort. Useless post anyway you get a post code, an address and a flat position only a girlie would get lost.

RandyF

Very enthusiastic ,gave a good service
And I enjoyed the time

I don't doubt this ugly midden has provided a reasonable quality service to many - equally I see no immediate reason to doubt Llama32's review :)

Classic white knighting in action in this review. A fluffy favourite hoor given is given a less than positive review - and that's it - there climbing the fucking walls, it's a like personal insult to them. Dickhead69 insinuates it's Llama32's fault, but he's unwilling to explain why this may be....

So they'll go through the whole debunking process regardless -

Llama32 is a female, likely jealous prostitute. (usually the bachelor boys, the chaps who've been single for 25 years that go here first)

Llama32 has an agenda. (flufy's all tend to use the same subservient language and buzzwords - 'agenda', 'session', 'I totally agree', 'I make no apology for...)

Llama32 is a troll.  Now let's go and post some contrived positive reviews about the hoor, and feel better about ourselves.

No fluffy's, Llama32 probably just had a plain shit punt with one of your princesses, that's all.

Granted, his review is no more valid than all the others, but it's NO LESS  :)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 10:56:25 am by RandyF »

mavgoose

Llama's reviews 2016 , 1

Mandy's reviews last 12 months , 0

Offline seeker

I don't doubt this ugly midden has provided a reasonable quality service to many - equally I see no immediate reason to doubt Llama32's review :)

Classic white knighting in action in this review. A fluffy favourite hoor given is given a less than positive review - and that's it - there climbing the fucking walls, it's a like personal insult to them. Dickhead69 insinuates it's Llama32's fault, but he's unwilling to explain why this may be....

So they'll go through the whole debunking process regardless -

Llama32 is a female, likely jealous prostitute. (usually the bachelor boys, the chaps who've been single for 25 years that go here first)

Llama32 has an agenda. (flufy's all tend to use the same subservient language and buzzwords - 'agenda', 'session', 'I totally agree', 'I make no apology for...)

Llama32 is a troll.  Now let's go and post some contrived positive reviews about the hoor, and feel better about ourselves.

No fluffy's, Llama32 probably just had a plain shit punt with one of your princesses, that's all.

Granted, his review is no more valid than all the others, but it's NO LESS  :)

I think I'm the only one that said the op may have an agenda
So I'll answer this ...
I've already said in this thread and another that I will not be seeing her again ....
Because she's too buzzed up and giggley for my liking ....
But her service was good and I enjoyed the experience.  :cool:

Randy you seem to of late gone into hate mode  :unknown: why
Any and every decent wg in Glasgow gets the same
Hate filled nasty treatment from you  :unknown:
Most of them you've not met
So why try to derail them with your nastiness
After a while it just gets boring and tedious  :thumbsdown:
Randy ....Smile ...be happy .... : :)

Offline Llama32

Thanks Randy for the defence, the guys are entitled to their own opinion and if they find me suspicious then whatever.

I think I just went in with wrong expectations (and not demanding what I want which is on me, as I said this was my second punt)

If I had went in expecting HR and a massage this would have been a positive review, although I'd have went with a half hour in that case. I expected more and through miscommunication never got it, hence the neutral, as what I got was still pleasant.

As for my only one review, I don't have a large enough disposable budget to punt more regularly so it's usually just once a month, sometimes less. But it's fair to be suspicious I understand with one neutral review amongst all the positives. It's up to the rest of you's to weigh it all up and decide.

DG

Thanks Randy for the defence, the guys are entitled to their own opinion and if they find me suspicious then whatever.

I think I just went in with wrong expectations (and not demanding what I want which is on me, as I said this was my second punt)

If I had went in expecting HR and a massage this would have been a positive review, although I'd have went with a half hour in that case. I expected more and through miscommunication never got it, hence the neutral, as what I got was still pleasant.

As for my only one review, I don't have a large enough disposable budget to punt more regularly so it's usually just once a month, sometimes less. But it's fair to be suspicious I understand with one neutral review amongst all the positives. It's up to the rest of you's to weigh it all up and decide.

Personally I don't think the amount of reviews you post should determine how suspicious you may or may not be. What the other guys are doing is commenting on their experiences with this girl and how surprised they are that she apparently performed so poorly for you. I have done this with other girls I have met several times and have always been great, but received poor reviews from other punters.

Unfortunately when a guy does this, members such as RandyF set out to discredit them and the girl in question, laying accusations of fluffiness and white knighting. In your case I think your review is genuine, but surprising given the girl's reputation. However in similar circumstances, poor reviews of otherwise well reviewed girls, have been somewhat incredible; in such cases the OP may be viewed suspiciously.

chico1000

Whilst agreeing with Seeker and DG on the manders front I actually believe Llama and that something like that happened I just don't believe you could level all the blame on Kitty.  The op was inexperienced and nervous and went and saw a young girl.  She will try her best but she might not be a miracle worker.  Far better as I said before going to see someone like Erica who is great with newbies.  Then if you enjoy that branch out and see some different girls.  As for Kitty every time I see her I have a great time.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 04:56:52 pm by chico1000 »

bensonhedges20

The directions i got was a pstcode and hiuse number. It kept taking me to the left  of the motorway from ibrox rather than the right.

Later on when i called and confirmed she describes the motorway opposite
Thats when i knew where she was.

Never in that part of the city ever.

chico1000

The directions i got was a pstcode and hiuse number. It kept taking me to the left  of the motorway from ibrox rather than the right.

Later on when i called and confirmed she describes the motorway opposite
Thats when i knew where she was.

Never in that part of the city ever.
That explains it cheers.