Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Small petite lady for smaller guy!  (Read 2824 times)

Offline jayrai69

Hi all,

Been an avid lurker for a long time and have not been on a real punt - I generally just go for a FBSM, based on recommendations you guys have kindly left.

The reason for a not an actual punt is my height - I am around 5ft 4 and get intimidated by a taller woman, what I am asking is if anyone could recommend a smaller petite woman for a first time punt? and please no dwarf links lol!

But I am getting bored of a standard massage and relief - don't get me wrong i have has some good ones based on your links, but just want a petite lady who can dance and tease and have a good time with... Any help is much appreciated.

I have checked AW search by the way but not many leave their heights!

Thanks in advance!

Offline Punterperson1971

to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ - Get QR
She's a cracker 5'3" seen her loads of times and also reviewed her too

Offline fenderswoop

Offline Murphy54

You don't give an area of choice, Lily White is in Newcastle u Lyme near Stoke on Trent.
She is 5'3 with long blond curly hair.
External Link/Members Only
Murphy.

Dodo

Ok, here you go....just what the doctor ordered  :hi:

External Link/Members Only[term]=midget%20hookers&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=14
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 10:18:06 am by Dodo »

Offline gavp1984

Hi, I too am a shorter male and I often take height into account when punting. The girl I have reviewed is very petite and worth a punt.

Offline saf1976

Not seen this lady personally but it says she is 4'10

Has positive reviews. Hard to tell from photos if true but she has a bit of feedback so ...

ffeet

They don't come much smaller than this.
Not my best punt by any stretch but there are a few on here finding her good.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=85828.0

Offline jayrai69

Hi all,

Many thanks for your replies! I apologies for not staying where but I prefer the west midlands area, although for a good punt willing to drive further.

There's some interesting links and I will have a look and review.

vw

Hi all,

Many thanks for your replies! I apologies for not staying where but I prefer the west midlands area, although for a good punt willing to drive further.

There's some interesting links and I will have a look and review.
Have you seen this one, probably further but keep hearing great things and only 4 ft 11!