Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glasgow Sub  (Read 5895 times)

Offline HawCotter

Nearly arranged a meet last week, looks filthy but couldn't make it. Seems ok on comms. Has anyone saw her?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Keema

Could be fun - what's holding you back?

dickroger

Saw 'her' a while ago. Nice flat in Broomielaw, near the Squinty Bridge.

Comms were excellent though needed a bit of live direction to find the flat.

Definitely not the girl in the photo. Perhaps it was her stand-in? The lady I saw was 50+ and plump, bit of a belly and a saggy ole arse. Pleasant enough. Not a MILF but a MILNTF (Mother I'd Like Not To Fuck).

By then Mr. Pecker was talking and I went ahead with the punt though decided to go for an hour instead of 90 minutes originally planned.

Perhaps I was a bit annoyed at being wangled so made sure I used the time well.

I'd asked for some sub props. Had her hands tied, dog collar around the neck, dragged around the floor with my dick in her mouth. Used the whip on her arse and tits. Fucked her throat till she was gagging, had her tongue over my balls and into my arsehole before I thumped her throat again and let loose deep in her mouth. Gobbled it all up like a good one.

Round two after a brief recovery time. She fetched me a glass of water then had her on her back, switching between rubbing myself on her tits and squatting on her face. An eager ole tongue and a nice pair of lips. Lots more gagging then I got her to flip over on her front, reddened her ole arse again with the whip then got some way into her arsehole.

A-levels had been agreed before via email but I don't think she was prepared for it, if you know what I mean.

By this stage, there was little to loose. Fired again, made my excuses and left.

Strangely, think she enjoyed it, even going so far as to say "I hope I see you again. You have my number."

Not a return visit for me. If you do see the original, let us know.

Offline BigLicks

Such a disappointment for a WG who claims to be so authentic to do a switch. Thanks for the advice, will take her off my hotlist.

She has changed her name I see?

Offline Courtney

Mr. Pecker was talking

....nothing worse than a chattering penis.  :crazy: :wacko: :lol:

dragged around the floor with my dick

.........a very strong Mr Pecker we have here then!  :scare: :D :music:

mavgoose

Mr dick roger. If you can't, then ok.
But why no review. ? Or reviews. ?
C'mon sir. Help us all out. Spread your experiences and knowledge.

I'm going to have to call bullshit on dickrogers comments regarding this girl. I've met her a few times now and don't believe one word of DR's input. I've been snowed under with work and been meaning to get a review up about her.
as I said, met her a few times now, delivers exactly what she says and struck me as being pretty straight. I'll get a review up ASAP but for you guys who enjoy your girls sub I'd definitely recommend, as for the original post, yes she is a filthy bitch (in a good way). Nice big firm tits, big shapely arse which is great to watch bouncing up and down with your cock in it. Good looking, kinda innocent/cute looking which adds to the thrill of finding out how dirty she is.
I wonder if dickroger is a working girl or a Walter Mitty? Read a few previous posts of his and he doesn't seem to have a good word to say about any of the girls on AW. It's all pretty subtle but at the end of every post you're left thinking 'I'll knock that one off my hotlist then'
Not looking to ride up on my steed and rescue anyone here but bullshit is bullshit and needs called out. Have a read at some of dicks previous posts and tell me if you think the ranks have been infiltrated?

Offline Scottish_Kara

• Service Provider
As the girl in question, I felt I needed to come and respond to this.

I am pretty new to the scene - just a couple of months - only work part time - so still building up a name and reputation. However, in the short time I have been working, I have had nothing but positive feedback from clients.

My pictures are absolutely me and plenty can verify to that - who can verify who you are DJ?

Apart from clients who can vouch for me, I have done duos with Savannah James and both Sticky Nicky and Ella Anais know me and can vouch for me. So I wonder who is to believed? A "guy" who has left zero reviews, writes the most ridiculous account of a punt I ever saw, and totally contradicts himself (Im ugly and fat and over 50 yet made you cum twice??)) Or a girl with all positive feedback, well known in the scene and can be vouched for by many. It's flattering that you felt the need to write this - I must have made an impact.

Also, I do incalls - not outcalls. As for whips? I'm a dirty little sub - not a masochist.

People can judge me for themselves, I don't claim to be anything special just me.

RandyF

I wonder if dickroger is a working girl or a Walter Mitty? Read a few previous posts of his and he doesn't seem to have a good word to say about any of the girls on AW. It's all pretty subtle but at the end of every post you're left thinking 'I'll knock that one off my hotlist then'

. Have a read at some of dicks previous posts and tell me if you think the ranks have been infiltrated?

Personally I discount anyone who has more than a few good words to say about Glasgow's AW results.  They can't just can't be in a happy place.  No way.  :lol:  Same with the nobs with 30+ positive reviews of skanks. All a bit suspect I'd say.

dickroger

As the girl in question, I felt I needed to come and respond to this.

I am pretty new to the scene - just a couple of months - only work part time - so still building up a name and reputation. However, in the short time I have been working, I have had nothing but positive feedback from clients.

My pictures are absolutely me and plenty can verify to that - who can verify who you are DJ?

Apart from clients who can vouch for me, I have done duos with Savannah James and both Sticky Nicky and Ella Anais know me and can vouch for me. So I wonder who is to believed? A "guy" who has left zero reviews, writes the most ridiculous account of a punt I ever saw, and totally contradicts himself (Im ugly and fat and over 50 yet made you cum twice??)) Or a girl with all positive feedback, well known in the scene and can be vouched for by many. It's flattering that you felt the need to write this - I must have made an impact.

Also, I do incalls - not outcalls. As for whips? I'm a dirty little sub - not a masochist.

People can judge me for themselves, I don't claim to be anything special just me.

Fair do's. We all make mistakes. Like 'new to the scene - just a couple of months'.  But your profile since August 15?
Didn't say you were ugly and fat, babe, but the girl I saw was a bit on the larger side. Nice lady, though.
And, beyond a certain point, the cumming thing is not visual. It's more cerebral. And friction. Which is why most men can cum twice humping their hands.
You do have a lot of positive feedback. And you have responded. So good luck to you.
No chance of a booking then... :D

Offline Scottish_Kara

• Service Provider
Fair do's. We all make mistakes. Like 'new to the scene - just a couple of months'.  But your profile since August 15?
Didn't say you were ugly and fat, babe, but the girl I saw was a bit on the larger side. Nice lady, though.
And, beyond a certain point, the cumming thing is not visual. It's more cerebral. And friction. Which is why most men can cum twice humping their hands.
You do have a lot of positive feedback. And you have responded. So good luck to you.
No chance of a booking then... :D

Was definitely a mistake on your part yes.

I made the profile then yes but wasn't quite ready to begin working. Only began meeting a couple of months ago.

So you are claiming through MY profile you met someone who is over 50, fat, ugly etc? Because you clearly say you met "me" but I am not the girl in the pics - which many can verify I am? So how did you connect this person to me then?

Offline Scottish_Kara

• Service Provider
Saw 'her' a while ago. Nice flat in Broomielaw, near the Squinty Bridge.

Are you implying I am not a she? Then go on to say fucked me.... curious....

Definitely not the girl in the photo. Perhaps it was her stand-in? The lady I saw was 50+ and plump, bit of a belly and a saggy ole arse. Pleasant enough. Not a MILF but a MILNTF (Mother I'd Like Not To Fuck).

I'd asked for some sub props. Had her hands tied, dog collar around the neck, dragged around the floor with my dick in her mouth. Used the whip on her arse and tits. Fucked her throat till she was gagging, had her tongue over my balls and into my arsehole before I thumped her throat again and let loose deep in her mouth. Gobbled it all up like a good one.

Round two after a brief recovery time. She fetched me a glass of water then had her on her back, switching between rubbing myself on her tits and squatting on her face. An eager ole tongue and a nice pair of lips. Lots more gagging then I got her to flip over on her front, reddened her ole arse again with the whip then got some way into her arsehole.

A-levels had been agreed before via email but I don't think she was prepared for it, if you know what I mean.

By this stage, there was little to loose. Fired again, made my excuses and left.

Strangely, think she enjoyed it, even going so far as to say "I hope I see you again. You have my number."

All of this... so far fetched I am stunned you think anyone would take seriously.

dickroger

Was definitely a mistake on your part yes.

I made the profile then yes but wasn't quite ready to begin working. Only began meeting a couple of months ago.

So you are claiming through MY profile you met someone who is over 50, fat, ugly etc? Because you clearly say you met "me" but I am not the girl in the pics - which many can verify I am? So how did you connect this person to me then?

So..definitely no chance of a booking?

chico1000

Have to agree with Cute and Curvy.  Dick looks like you probably get rogered yourself before your phone went dusty.  That is a huge mistake you appear to have made. The girl in question is saying she is 33 and you are saying you met someone in their 50's.  I then looked at some of your posts you said Neetumassage photo's were accurate.  This was a sight operated by Aylin and at that time had photos were of a totally different girl .  In fact she has one photo still of the girl who's photo's were all on that profile.  That was a huge mistake also.  Why?

She would be off her frigging mind to give you a booking.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 11:53:16 pm by chico1000 »

Offline Scottish_Kara

• Service Provider
So..definitely no chance of a booking?

Sorry I am fully booked  :dancegirl:

dickroger

Sorry I am fully booked  :dancegirl:

Aw! I'm weeping into my cornflakes.
I'm sure you'll survive.  :kiss:

dickroger

Have to agree with Cute and Curvy.  Dick looks like you probably get rogered yourself before your phone went dusty.  That is a huge mistake you appear to have made. The girl in question is saying she is 33 and you are saying you met someone in their 50's.  I then looked at some of your posts you said Neetumassage photo's were accurate.  This was a sight operated by Aylin and at that time had photos were of a totally different girl .  In fact she has one photo still of the girl who's photo's were all on that profile.  That was a huge mistake also.  Why?

She would be off her frigging mind to give you a booking.

Aw Chico, you're going all forensic on me.
Site, not sight. Photos, not photo's.
And I'm not that bad really. Once I put the whip away.

Offline Scottish_Kara

• Service Provider
It's weird you haven't addressed any questions asked.

Says a lot.

Offline Courtney

Site, not sight. Photos, not photo's.

I am the Chief Constable of the Grammar Police.....not you. :wacko:

dickroger

Sorry. Got carried away there.
Questions, questions....

"My pictures are absolutely me and plenty can verify to that - who can verify who you are DJ?"
- I'm not a DJ. If I were, then probably Mark Ronson.

"So you are claiming through MY profile you met someone who is over 50, fat, ugly etc? Because you clearly say you met "me" but I am not the girl in the pics - which many can verify I am? So how did you connect this person to me then?"
- Through the profile on AW. Traditional way, you know - send an email, ring the number, that kind of thing.

"So I wonder who is to believed? A "guy" who has left zero reviews, writes the most ridiculous account of a punt I ever saw, and totally contradicts himself (Im ugly and fat and over 50 yet made you cum twice??)) Or a girl with all positive feedback, well known in the scene and can be vouched for by many. It's flattering that you felt the need to write this - I must have made an impact."
- I try not to write reviews. I'm not good with words. Whips are more my thing.
- I'm not sure if you made an impact. Or someone else. But it was impactful.
- I may not be a guy. I'm considering where I truly belong on the spectrum.

I'm pleased you're flattered. That booking looking any more likely now?

dickroger

I am the Chief Constable of the Grammar Police.....not you. :wacko:

Sorry, sir, didn't mean to offend.
The post of Deputy Dawg open?

dickroger

Alright, time to make amends....

DICK ROGER'S DECLARATION

I, Dick Roger, being of indeterminate gender and possibly a DJ, do hereby declare that the menopausal wobblebut that I did heretofore roger in aforesaid in-call location, with use of permissable flagellatory aids, who did cause me to ejaculationate yea twice was mayhaps not aforesaid CuteCurvySub but another sublime vixen temptress of the Courtesan class.

Wherefore I, Dick Roger, do hereby rescind and revoke hereby all statements, declarations and conjecturations that may in any way be construed to relate to aforesaid Curvy.

Wherein I, Dick Roger, do offer my heartfelt felicitations and prostrations to aforesaid Curvy and do convey therein my enduring and everlasting representations for a glorious and sublime future in the Roger Sector.

Signed-

Dick Roger
(Not a DJ)

Offline Scottish_Kara

• Service Provider
You've made yourself look both ridiculous and suspect. I doubt anyone reading this entire thread would think otherwise. Having a look over your previous posts only reinforces it.

dickroger

Damn it. There I was trying to make myself look serious and upright amongst this fine band.
Back, back to the drawing board...

dickroger

You've made yourself look both ridiculous and suspect. I doubt anyone reading this entire thread would think otherwise. Having a look over your previous posts only reinforces it.

So...still no booking, huh?

Offline Keema

Looks like the only way round this is for someone 'neutral' to meet Curvy - I'm free at 11:30.

Offline auldie63

So...still no booking, huh?
Time you dropped the roger from the nickname and just used your Sunday title.

James999

I don't claim to be anything

Well you do, you claim to be cute when the reality is you appear to be a dumpy middle aged woman with shit pictures   :unknown:

Offline Cityfan1880

Well you do, you claim to be cute when the reality is you appear to be a dumpy middle aged woman with shit pictures   :unknown:
:D :lol:

Grim

Offline Scottish_Kara

• Service Provider
:D :lol:

Grim

No, I claim to be cute, curvy and sub. I am exactly that.

bensonhedges20

No, I claim to be cute, curvy and sub. I am exactly that.

Cute at late thirties? Caked up makeup?

If you were all those things you would be confident. While you try to come across as confident your pictures reveal you to be hiding things or glittering up in order to manipulate punters.

The discreet bla bla need not apply as your angled pictures have plenty to hide.

mavgoose

If you were all those things you would be confident. While you try to come across as confident your pictures reveal you to be hiding things or glittering up in order to manipulate punters.

The discreet bla bla need not apply as your angled pictures have plenty to hide.

Never have your posts been more like a WG.
Do us all a favour and ban yourself again.

Looks to me like another part time Scottish girl getting abuse from people who have NOT met her. Getting tiresome now.

bensonhedges20

Looks to me like another part time Scottish girl getting abuse from people who have NOT met her. Getting tiresome now.

20 angled pics. A bns waiting to happen imo.

Inspector Gadget

It's only a matter of time before her proxy drops out and reveals her. She's got a Glasgow gimp helping her post too apparently. Admin will catch her eventually. Don't worry. She can't stop herself. She loves the attention now that she's deleted her angry tumblr blog. Lonely deluded, attention seeking, fantasist!  In many of her chats with me on here she signed off: Go go gadget out, then forgot and signed off her aw blog the exact same way from habbit. You can see if you check the entry around 12th March. Daft boot!!

Offline Courtney

You can see if you check the entry around 12th March. Daft boot!!

OMG!! :scare:

It is all go go gadget!
    ...from the blog.

...from B&H:

Go go gadget...
You better watch out for go go gadget.
Go go gadget out

:timeout:.......I'm speechless. :blush: :dash: :wacko: :bomb:

Inspector Gadget

Oh that's not all 'we' have collected. There's a group of us keeping very close tabs on old Dee. You make enemies as a hoor when you start outing punters On your blog and Twitter. I have a list. Several actually. Detailing 1 for blatant lies she's telling on. here, list 2 for get skip ups when it's obvious she's a hoor, and list 3, for her inconsistencies caused by her telling that many lies, she's forgotten and tripped herself up. She's forgotten the golden rule for bein a liar, and that's that you need a good memory alongside it!  I'd have posted the lists, but felt they aren't relevant to punting info, so instead, I'll tidy them up, add the dates to the comments, do the hard work on his behalf, and p.m them to admin. It's his forum, let him decide what to do with the info. I've been keeping a very, very close eye on this mad bit for over 2 years! Around the time she tried to expose my civvy identity. She's since deleted all her anti punter, anti ukp shite from her Twitter and aw blog. But we know it's her

mavgoose

Brilliant  Mr. Gadget.
I'm liking your work.   

Inspector Gadget

Cheers mate.

When a grow a pair, I'll post some reviews, although they will be in bulk! I'm trying to suss out the best way to post to avoid exposing myself.

Offline Scottish_Kara

• Service Provider
I'm stunned at all this.

I work full time have a career. I will never apologise for, nor change fact I keep my face off AW.

Hasn't impacted on my bookings ever.

Getting a bit sick of being constantly bad mouthed on here..is not fun. :(

sheepy

I'm stunned at all this.

I work full time have a career. I will never apologise for, nor change fact I keep my face off AW.

Hasn't impacted on my bookings ever.

Getting a bit sick of being constantly bad mouthed on here..is not fun. :(

You do show your face in PVT though don't you?

bensonhedges20

It's only a matter of time before her proxy drops out and reveals her. She's got a Glasgow gimp helping her post too apparently. Admin will catch her eventually. Don't worry. She can't stop herself. She loves the attention now that she's deleted her angry tumblr blog. Lonely deluded, attention seeking, fantasist!  In many of her chats with me on here she signed off: Go go gadget out, then forgot and signed off her aw blog the exact same way from habbit. You can see if you check the entry around 12th March. Daft boot!!

Pmsl rofl

Dont use twitter
Tumblr
Insta

Whatsapp im guilty of

As for mw taking the piss by go go gadget..ill continue doing it.

As for your reviews.

One review of gabriella will be enough, we dont need an autobiography of her

As for your evidence. Ita meaningless and based on jack shit. Keep trolling and following me lol

bensonhedges20

Never used a proxy ever.

Also im not female you dumb twat.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 07:35:57 pm by bensonhedges20 »

Offline Courtney

As for mw taking the piss by go go gadget..ill continue doing it

...but by strange coincidence she said that as well. I'm not making accusations but does that not strike you as being a little weird? :unknown:

...of course she could have said it deliberately after reading your posts...I don't know...this whole carry on is completely nuts. :dash:

Anyway, I always thought it was Go Gadget Go!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 09:05:14 pm by Courtney »

chico1000

Honestly was trying to move on but is this not what a bitchy female would say?  Look never going to meet Cute and Curvy not my thing. But this is getting weird. First we had Dick Roger who is just a full scale nutter imo.  Then man with no name came on and I reasonably certain he is a genuine punter and he paints a picture of the girl in a reasonably good light.  The thread was going to die until super troll james999  revived it and then fag breath makes the old super bitch comments which has turned the thread into a bun fight.  Why Fagbreath draw this kind of heat on yourself?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 09:23:36 pm by chico1000 »

Inspector Gadget

Honestly was trying to move on but is this not what a bitchy female would say?  Look never going to meet Cute and Curvy not my thing. But this is getting weird. First we had Dick Roger who is just a full scale nutter imo.  Then man with no name came on and I reasonably certain he is a genuine punter and he paints a picture of the girl in a reasonably good light.  The thread was going to die until super troll james999  revived it and then fag breath makes the old super bitch comments which has turned the thread into a bun fight.  Why Fagbreath draw this kind of heat on yourself?

Because she can't help herself!  What guy says: p.m.s.l? Or r.o.f.l so frequently? And the come back on this thread the other day. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=95424.0

When she says she wanted to tick an Indian off her bucket list?  I pointed out shed already done a fake review back in September of Ameera.  Her come back on that?  'I mean tick off an Indian wearing Indian clothing'.  Aye right ye are hen!!!

And let's not forget her slip up a few weeks back on fire birds transgender review. How she knows not one, but several trans individuals in her line of work. That's despite them making up between 0.2 an 0.3 % of the U.K. Population. So unless she's an L.g.b.t rights activist or therapist, I highly f*cking doubt she knows them, unless she's a hoor! Or mibbe she's a titty doc.  Does their
surgeries.  Like ah said before, the lists are being compiled and are quite lengthy already. And I've only gone back a couple months. They don't call me detective inspector fur nothin. Ah can sniff oot a mad South African better than most.

Offline Fasting

Because she can't help herself!  What guy says: p.m.s.l? Or r.o.f.l so frequently? And the come back on this thread the other day. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=95424.0

When she says she wanted to tick an Indian off her bucket list?  I pointed out shed already done a fake review back in September of Ameera.  Her come back on that?  'I mean tick off an Indian wearing Indian clothing'.  Aye right ye are hen!!!

And let's not forget her slip up a few weeks back on fire birds transgender review. How she knows not one, but several trans individuals in her line of work. That's despite them making up between 0.2 an 0.3 % of the U.K. Population. So unless she's an L.g.b.t rights activist or therapist, I highly f*cking doubt she knows them, unless she's a hoor! Or mibbe she's a titty doc.  Does their
surgeries.  Like ah said before, the lists are being compiled and are quite lengthy already. And I've only gone back a couple months. They don't call me detective inspector fur nothin. Ah can sniff oot a mad South African better than most.

Hardly conclusive proof though. Can someone provide a summary of the B&H story ?

RandyF

Hardly conclusive proof though. Can someone provide a summary of the B&H story ?

Well it started because B&H showed an indifference to a couple of Glasgow superstar's and fanboy favourites....

This is incomprehensible to fluffies.

bensonhedges20

Well it started because B&H showed an indifference to a couple of Glasgow superstar's and fanboy favourites....

This is incomprehensible to fluffies.

I believe it started when i outed gabriella to her old alias on aw.Back then gabriella was gfe and the mistress rosalee i think was dom.

Since then go go gadget has gone haywire and added some fluffsters inc the newly promoted seeker into the ranks

Poor poor fluffies

What will they do without gabby????

Inspector Gadget

That's no when it started for me. Over 2 years ago actually.  superstar rants, are merely coincidence. If I've got time over the next few days,  I'll draft a short timeline, but I'll p.m it to admin first to make sure it ok to post it.