Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: wonder_bella  (Read 1873 times)

Offline TheBerkshirehunt

External Link/Members Only

I wondered if there were any updates on this girl please?  I've seen the thread here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=88077.msg1077747;topicseen#msg1077747 suggesting a distinct lack of enthusiasm, but wondered as to the proficiency (if not willingness) of the services provided, and whether everything on the profile is actually on the menu once you're in the room?  I don't mind taking the lead and telling what I want her to do and what I'm going to be doing to her - I'm here for my enjoyment not hers - but if things like A levels or OWO/CIM is off the menu as well as the "distant" attitude, I won't book.

Thanks!

Offline Boringbob

Hi There

Did you get anywhere on this one?
Thanks
Bob

Offline zulu-lance

saw her the one time back in March, she was as cold as a dead fish :dash: no inclination whatsoever to engage, not exactly sure why she is still in this, would have rather fucked an inflatable doll  :lol:

Offline latecomer

Many thanks for this update.  I was tempted just today - until I read this - so that's saved me some money and a disappointment thanks.

Offline dizietsmae

Well I got some laughs and smiles out of her, but she sure is passive, on the other hand she let me fuck her arse for ages and got 3 cums out of me in an hour, you have to initiate everything, just order her about and smile a lot :)

Offline daverfc

Literally just been to see her.

Yeah, bit lacklustre but does everything if a bit passive. 

Owo, crap massage, normal and anal. For £60 it was OK as anal is normally a premium I find.

Had a little chat afterwards. Seems nice enough but you get the feeling she wants to be somewhere else.

Oh....and not the girl in the profile.

Offline Cunning Punt

Literally just been to see her.

Yeah, bit lacklustre but does everything if a bit passive. 

Owo, crap massage, normal and anal. For £60 it was OK as anal is normally a premium I find.

Had a little chat afterwards. Seems nice enough but you get the feeling she wants to be somewhere else.

Oh....and not the girl in the profile.

Please don't put reviews on an existing thread on the discussion board. Create a standalone review in the SE reviews section, please.

Online CheeseBoard

Hi Daverfc

Are you saying its a bait and switch? I keep coming back to this one when browsing, so would be disappointed if she wasn't as per her pictures if I do take the plunge.  I see no one else has mentioned this (unless i missed it), so am curious to your thoughts
Cheers
CB

Offline Boringbob

It's an odd one, this.  I wondered about the profile pics too.  They are well edited and taken basically whereas she is not made up at all and has no tan.  Definitely her tho. The pale turquoise lingerie shot is recognise able even blurred.

There are two face pics in the pg.  I would post one but not sure of the etiquette .
Pm me maybe.

The rest of his review is believable and similar to mine apart from the fact that I enjoyed it :)
I wanted passive and anal and its vfm in that respect.  Read my review.  If you want engagement tho go elsewhere.

Online CheeseBoard

Thanks BB that's very helpful.

CB

5th Musketeer

There are two face pics in the pg.  I would post one but not sure of the etiquette .
Pm me maybe.

There have been quite a number of PG pics posted here, so you wouldn't be the first

Offline daverfc

Hi BB. Can you send me that face pic? I'll let you know if it was the same girl. I got some side photos of her pretending to be playing pokemon.

Hidden Image/Members Only

DodeCode

Offline Cunning Punt

Hi BB. Can you send me that face pic? I'll let you know if it was the same girl. I got some side photos of her pretending to be playing pokemon.

Hidden Image/Members Only

That was the Wonder Bella I saw a few weeks ago (and reviewed). It doesn't show her face properly but I didn't find her that pretty and a bit gormless - as well as totally lacklustre.

Offline sensualencounter

Gormless - haven't heard that for a while  :D good description though as I know exactly what you mean when you say that!

DodeCode

She looks like she has a decent body though and seeing as she does A-Levels, its a fine line between the hot body making me think with my dick and avoiding altogether due to the recent poor reviews.

Offline Boringbob

It's hard isn't it :)

Bella is pretty enough passive in the extreme.  But she does let you pound her arse, doesnt clock watch, and has no issue with you whipping it out and stuffing it in her mouth to finish.  Which for £60 isn't too bad in Reading.

The whole pretty/service/cost dilemma is always a balancing act unfortunately.  I have the same with Annabelle in Northolt.  Stunningly pretty and possibly worth it just to put your cock in her, but she does everything possible to make it less than enjoyable.  I still want to go back just because .... but the service was so negative.  At least with Bella it isn't a negative service, more like having a working fuckdoll for a bit.

I enjoyed her, anyway, but I knew what I was heading in to. 

One other neg that hasn't been mentioned here is that she can spend ages on the phone sometimes.  Doesn't include it in your time it seems but still bloody nnoying if you are not expecting it.

Offline daverfc

I'd definitely go back for the ass action. For a 30 mins pounding of her ass for 60 notes it's not bad. Just don't expect someone to be really into everything and take the lead.

She also doesn't like fingers inside her I found out.