Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Please help.My First time :)  (Read 1168 times)

musk7765

Ok so guys i am thinking to get myself a sweet girl next week . Can you guys help me out with the do's and dont's ?
i am kinda nervous . How does the situation goes about once she opens the door ? is there much talking or is it straight to  work ? And am i the only one who does the action? :D
Any advice and knowledge is appreciated. Thank you .

vw

What you need is all here to start with the punting for beginners

External Link/Members Only

Good luck on your journey to the dark side !

So you must be very well planned, you have been planning since September, you must have quite the hotlist ready

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=68098.msg866231#msg866231
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 04:10:46 am by vw »

musk7765

haha i have a short -term memory . thanks once again

Online RedKettle

I can recommend that you ask Cueball for some girls to have a go at.

Offline cueball

Any advice and knowledge is appreciated.

When poaching an egg in a pan of boiling water, reduce the heat to take the water off the boil, drop in the egg. The egg is ready when it floats.

:thumbsup:

Integral

Still-alive

Ok so guys i am thinking to get myself a sweet girl next week . Can you guys help me out with the do's and dont's ?
i am kinda nervous . How does the situation goes about once she opens the door ? is there much talking or is it straight to  work ? And am i the only one who does the action? :D
Any advice and knowledge is appreciated. Thank you .

Anyone who tells you they weren't nervous on their first punt is a liar, I can still remember mine nearly thirty years ago and I was bloody terrified.
Main thing to remember is, if you have done your research and know the wg's likes list, then you are paying her to do what you want, so dont be afraid to take the lead and tell her what you want, let her dictate the punt and a lot of prossies will rip you off and do the least they have to.
As for how any individual punt goes, they vary but most prossies are ok with you saying how you would like the punt to go as soon as you are in and doing the paperwork, don't go into detail, just something like " I'm looking for a gfe, plenty of kissing, oral without and then mish and doggy" or whatever floats your boat. You've then laid down the basics and you can make a few adjustments as the punt progresses.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Fuck YLF, how did you get a picture of my very first punt  :D

Ha! It was in the days before smartphones.