Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bound.Linz in Clevedon  (Read 9477 times)

1 review(s) for Bound.Linz (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Hartman

"​From a genuine fully incontinent female"

man i just gets odder and odder  :unknown:

Hang on, so if she is incontinent does that mean she is just randomly pissing everywhere while you are fucking her?  :scare:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 11:19:55 pm by Hartman »

bristolqwerty

"​From a genuine fully incontinent female"

man i just gets odder and odder  :unknown:

Its from a "genuine" incontinent friend (guys and ER :rose:) come on keep up  :D she's having trouble typing with her feet as her hands are bound.   You are making a mockery out of this poor defenseless lady.
Now the deal breaker.......  :dash:
Free addon of hitting in all visits of 20mins plus...
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 11:43:43 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline HawkG

+1. :(

I understated it.

It DEMANDS an answer. Anyone getting involved without the question being satisfactorily addressed is, to be frank, a fucking idiot. And quite possibly a rapist.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

Hang on, so if she is incontinent does that mean she is just randomly pissing everywhere while you are fucking her?  :scare:

Well, pee will be coming out, but if she's incontinent then it won't be huge amounts at a time. Just a slow contstant dribble.

Offline markxj

I actually think the lady needs helps

her profile quotes "i have a pain condition for which i am prescribed morphine so if im groggy at all thats why"

more like her pimp fills her with drugs !

if you have a pain conditoon why would you allow people to hit you??

all very very fucking odd
exactly!

Offline Roth

Could be doubly incontinent.  :unknown:

bristolqwerty

:D wasn't Carol Vorderman incontinent or was that a vowel?
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline dubs

Well this mental prossie has updated her profile, she now points out her exact house on googlemaps, encourages drugs "whatever you have" and bareback.

fucking hell  :wackogirl:

vw

Well this mental prossie has updated her profile, she now points out her exact house on googlemaps, encourages drugs "whatever you have" and bareback.

fucking hell  :wackogirl:

What were you searching for when you found her ?

bristolqwerty

Offline dubs

What were you searching for when you found her ?

Prossies by the seaside.  Why are you interested in what I'm up to?

Offline PeachyAssFan

I was rather hoping that this thread was permanently closed and that she had come to her senses. Sadly not.

Offline Roth

I was rather hoping that this thread was permanently closed and that she had come to her senses. Sadly not.

Me too but seemingly not while this twat is around

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seem as bad as each other.  A weird couple.  :scare: :bomb:
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 03:59:15 am by Roth »

Offline Roth

Offline Marmalade

Silly cow has put in three complaints to Admin. This site is not registered in the U.K. so if you want to "sue for copyright" you will spend tens of thousands of pounds to mount a case and then lose it. By the looks of you, not something you can or maybe will ever be able to afford.

Offline scutty brown

from the pricing on her website

"Brutal Rape       + £20"

also
"Anal & Piss in ass  included *SPECIAL OFFER"

By definition if she is bound and doped up on morphine she is unable to consent. Legally, sex with her IS rape

Offline Marmalade

from the pricing on her website

"Brutal Rape       + £20"

also
"Anal & Piss in ass  included *SPECIAL OFFER"

By definition if she is bound and doped up on morphine she is unable to consent. Legally, sex with her IS rape

More scutty bollocks (as usual), though on the surface believable.

Firstly, there is no "by definition" unable to consent. It relies very much on common sense unless there is lack of consent as defined in a statutory way, e.g. by age.

If someone consents beforehand to sex while intoxicated or doped up then if it is reasonable to believe that the consent was there then it might well be in law as well. What I imagine could be awkward about the prostitute in question is if she is already bound and gagged when the customer arrives.

The man downstairs might be there for her safety -- but who is to say it wasn't him writing the profile, answering email bookings, and renting her out as a trafficked slave?? Hopefully that is not the case, but such fairly extreme S&M seems a bit unusual if there is no face to face or at least extended voice contact with the prossie herself beforehand. Her preferences for accepting or not accepting BB on her profile alone look dodgy.

External Link/Members Only

vw

More scutty bollocks (as usual)

think most of the forum have noticed he posts compete crap.

No scutty i dont want a pm !

Offline scutty brown

think most of the forum have noticed he posts compete crap.

No scutty i dont want a pm !

Why would I want to PM you? You really do have an inflated ego.

vw

Why would I want to PM you? You really do have an inflated ego.

Your past behaviour makes me believe you would send another unsolicited pm, hence the polite request.   :bomb:

Offline scutty brown

Your past behaviour makes me believe you would send another unsolicited pm, hence the polite request.   :bomb:

I have previously sent you one PM to correct you when you incorrectly suggested I was another user. I had already stated I would not post in that thread again, so I the only way I could answer you was by PM. If you are suggesting that I have made a habit of sending you private messages then you are being deliberately deceitful. But, unfortunately that doesn't seem particularly unusual for you when interacting with those you disagree with.

And an addendum......you mention the word "polite", that doesn't quite sit with accusations of posting crap. Similar accusations could be made about many of your exhaustive posts, but personally I've declined to bother.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 11:29:00 pm by scutty brown »

vw

I have previously sent you one PM to correct you when you incorrectly suggested I was another user. I had already stated I would not post in that thread again, so I the only way I could answer you was by PM. If you are suggesting that I have made a habit of sending you private messages then you are being deliberately deceitful. But, unfortunately that doesn't seem particularly unusual for you when interacting with those you disagree with.

And an addendum......you mention the word "polite", that doesn't quite sit with accusations of posting crap. Similar accusations could be made about many of your exhaustive posts, but personally I've declined to bother.

So you pmed me to stop yourself looking a knob on forum !

All i am saying is pm's from you are unwelcome and unsolicited.

Offline scutty brown

That isn't what you were intimating. Anyone reading your post would assume that I made a routine habit of sending you private messages. Which as you well know isn't correct. Just another of your untruthful imprecisions. Or was it a terminological inexactitude? I'm still undecided just which in this case
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 11:46:39 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Brazilian Martian

He's reported you for bullying  :sarcastic:

vw

He's reported you for bullying  :sarcastic:

I know Mcfly and ramrodroinnie used to complain about bullying !

All i did was agree with Marmalade.  :hi:

Offline scutty brown

I know Mcfly and ramrodroinnie used to complain about bullying !

All i did was agree with Marmalade.  :hi:

But it is the repeated inanity with which you do it which makes you so tiring

Offline Marmalade

That isn't what you were intimating. Anyone reading your post would assume that I made a routine habit of sending you private messages. Which as you well know isn't correct. Just another of your untruthful imprecisions. Or was it a terminological inexactitude? I'm still undecided just which in this case

Maybe he was just intimating that you're a knob?

(Ho hum. Let's see if he reports me as well... )

Offline scutty brown

Maybe he was just intimating that you're a knob?

(Ho hum. Let's see if he reports me as well... )

No, I don't think so. And no, you're not worth the effort

vw

Thats not nice !

Are you saying I am worth it , or are you victimising me ?  :D :D :D

Offline scutty brown

Thats not nice !
.... or are you victimising me ?  :D :D :D

I thought you'd cornered the market on that type of action

Offline Roth

Her report says Unauthorised use of copyrighted pay images.

They were taken from the public pics on her profile at the time so if she's saying that then she's not even in control of her own profile. :wackogirl: Most probably her scummy BF controls that. :(

Her's another pic he put up then -

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 01:52:44 am by Roth »

James999

He's reported you for bullying

Jesus Scutty, grow a pair, if you think VW is a cunt tell him, or put him on ignore, but no need to go running to Admin  :dash:

Have you also told your Mum  :unknown:

Offline cueball

poor old marm only gets a "not worth the effort".... must be because he's from scotlandshire  :D

Offline smiths

I thought you'd cornered the market on that type of action

You really sad character reporting VW for bullying. :rolleyes:

Offline NIK

Silly cow has put in three complaints to Admin. This site is not registered in the U.K. so if you want to "sue for copyright" you will spend tens of thousands of pounds to mount a case and then lose it. By the looks of you, not something you can or maybe will ever be able to afford.

Looking at the pics, no wonder she's complained. Perhaps it ought to have been aimed at the photographer though.  :D

Offline cueball

She's still not happy with this little lot  :D she's ranting merrily away in the post reports  :lol:

Offline Roth

She's still not happy with this little lot  :D she's ranting merrily away in the post reports  :lol:

Doesn't like her pics being ousted in here without her permission. :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=135381.msg1510170#msg1510170

Offline Marmalade

Doesn't like her pics being ousted in here without her permission. :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=135381.msg1510170#msg1510170

That's easy fixed. She can just put permission in the post or if she's not been banned yet attach it as a post. It could even go on the same thread. Sorted.

Of course, if the miserable cunt doesn't want to, they'll just have stay here all lonesome.  :cool: :cool: :cool: don't say we didn't offer.  :D

Offline Roth

May have been mentioned before but her AW ratings are hidden. :unknown: